1-1

Friendship... Or is it?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    It's 2 in the afternoon, and I'm meeting up with my teammates in front of my house.

    "They better be here soon, or I'll kill them," I thought to myself.

    Our school thought it was a great idea to select 3 students from our bilingual class to send them around the world. Basically to meet up with other schools, help research, and spread Taipei University's name.

    You see, I was dying to be part of one of the three students to go, and guess what, I was selected. With two, fcking, boys.

    I watched as a car pulled up and stopped in front of the house. The door opened and Louis Chen and Kyle Chuang, my two teammates, stepped out.

    (I bet you thought those two boys are Exo. Haha)

    "Finally," I stated. You guys almost came in late."

    "But we didn't," Louis answered.

    "Got everything?" Kyle asked us.

    "Yeah," I said. "Lets go before we're late or you know what will happen."

    "We know, you'll kill us," Kyle said. "Like you usually do."

    I rolled my eyes and we got into the car, heading for the airport.
 

   
    We arrived in Taiwan International Airport in time and were checking in when we heard a crowd of girls scream. All three of us turned our heads to look at the scream's direction.

    Nope, this will not be happening.

    Sure, I've heard that exo is here in Taiwan a few days ago, but I never really expected them to see them at the airport. I'm not technically a hardcore fan of exo, I mean, I like Bigbang's music more, but I still listen to their songs and the songs were actually pretty good. I don't listen to exo because of their looks, but because I like their voices, songs, and music.

    And I hated those fan girls and sasaeng fans who basically liked exo because they're not ugly and stuff (sorry I don't describe boys as handsome). They should be recognized for their music and not looks. 

    Now I see fans enveloping exo as the team moved toward our check-in gate, for the flight to Beijing, China. And now they're getting in line, the line for economy class.

    Oh great, I thought to myself. I don't like to be around those crazy  fangirls and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter