Part 08: Who to Trust?

Dhampire Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scene 01: Somewhere!

“Look at you...deceived too easily ... you’re so weak that it makes me pity you...”

Krystal woke up abruptly from her sleep, suffocating. While she was trying to catch her breath, she noticed that she was lying on a bed and covered with a blanket in an old hut room.

Krystal: “W-Where...Ayyy!” She tried to wake up but felt dizzy and couldn’t.

L: “It was about time you wake up!” He said while he was cleaning his “Rambo knife”

Krystal: “What I am doing here....and where are Jaehyun and Yoona?”

L: “Worry about yourself!”

Krystal: “What did you do to them?!”

L: “...”

Krystal: “You’re Hunters, right? Who hired you...The Circle...The High Consulate?”

L: “It seems like you know who you should draw the line with!”

Krystal: “It seems to me like someone else also wants to join the list!”

L: “It seems to me like someone should stay quiet and don’t ask!”He suggest coldly.

Krystal: “It seems to m...”

L: “Don’t you talk a lot for a princess?! Shut it up!!!” He said pissed off.

Krystal: “I would if you answer my questions!!!” She replied more pissed off than him!

L: “Don’t get on my nerves! Believe me you don’t want to see me while I’m really pissed off” He said while looking really angry.

Krystal: “Or what?” Hearing that, L let out a smirk that intrigued Krystal... Then suddenly, he threw his knife in her direction and it pierced the wall right next to her face! She froze and his expressions changed completely!

L: “I really don’t like it when people get all high and confident! It pisses me off...” He came closer to her and put his hand on the wall “...It makes me want to show them where they really stand... by DRAGGING...” He removed the stabbed knife sharply which caused Krystal to blench “... all that secure of them!” He said while staring closer at her with his dark gaze; like he was making sure that she got the message. Only adding pressure on Krystal, who already was very tired and was trying her best to hold herself from fainting!

L: “See princess, that wasn’t hard!” He said before leaving the room... letting Krystal alone.

Krystal: “That freak!” and looked away.

 

Outside the hut was the rest of L’s band waiting for him...

Jackson: “Y-You mean... the g-girl inside is...is... is Lightland’s princess!!!!!” He whispered in the end shocked

Sung Joon: “Hmm...” In Sung Joon language it means “Yes!”

Jackson: “OH MY...oh my god! Do you understand what does it mean? We’re literally asking for the second great war of Nexusia!!!! What is your mother thinking of, Suzy?”

Suzy: “Oh just shut it Jackson, you’re already giving me a headache!”

Jackson: “B-But ...But...” At that moment L get out of the hunt

Jackson: “Hyung...”

L: “Save it Jackson!”

Jackson: “O-Ok...”He zipped his mouth with his two fingers.

Suzy: “We’re heading back to the headquarter... You’ll be fine by yourself, right?”

L: “Only if she learns to shut it up!”

Sung Joon: “It wouldn’t be hard... even Jackson closes his jaw in front of you!”

Jackson: “HYUNG!!!!!!”

Suzy: “Okay, we’re leaving!”

Sung Joon: “Take care, boss!”

Jackson: “I... No comment!” He said with his crumpled face then followed the others.

After that, L rejoins the hunt and finds Krystal sleeping deeply. He could notice that she was sweating and breathing hardly...

L: “Look like we’ll finally have some peace!” And left again...

 

Scene 02: Lightland’s Consulate

“WHAT DOES IT MEAN THAT THE PRINCESS IS GONE? AND WHY WOULD HUNTERS BE BEHIND THIS MASQUERAD?” Yelled Taeyang, the chief of the Clan of the werewolves while hitting the table with his fist!

Zalya: “It means what it means! We should have brought her to the castle instead of entrusting her to some low Awakener with no protection!” Then looked at the sovereign Fiona, like for blaming her...

Fiona: “You mean The Castle that is under “Your” witches’ protection, my dear Zalya? And by “no protection” do you mean without an intensive supervision!” She asked amused.

“My friends, Let us focus on the important matter that is the Princess, the Wizard and the Awakener” Said gently the mermaids’ queen, Hyorin

Fiona: “You’re right my little Hyorin! There is much more important to settle in this moment! Guess our little differences could wait for another time my dear Zalya!” Zalya rolled her eyes.

Taeyang: “I should have sent my boys instead! Your soldiers aren’t up to it, general! How could a bunch of Hunters defeat the special unit?”

The general: “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter