Part 02: Revelations {Chapter I: -Nexusia- The Dark Fate}

Dhampire Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter I: -Nexusia- The Dark  Fate

Scene 01: The living room

“I think it’s time to reveal why I am here... I will go directly to the point... I'm here to take you back to Nexusia...”

Krystal’s thoughts:

I was still in shock... Actually hearing the word Nexusia makes me uneasy and I really don’t know how I should react to this!

After a moment, Yoona look at me and asked: “Krystal, I want to ask you something...” I lifted my head and looked at her. I felt weird because it has been a long time since someone has called me Krystal! Even Jaehyun and Gemma were avoiding calling me by my real name and were calling me by human name, Soojung!

She continued: “By any chance... do you...remember your life before coming here?”

My life before coming here...Well...

But I nodded my head to say no: “Not really...To be honest, I don’t have much or either good memories of Nexusia...but...” And Jaehyun cut me:

Jaehyun: “She only remembers some unclear events that happened before our coming here...”

Yoona: “I see...” Then she passed me a small coffer “It is for you! Gemma had told me to give it to you”

“For me!” I exclaimed. What can it contain?

I opened the coffer to find inside a picture frame and a necklace.

I immediately took the picture and contemplated it. I would recognize her among a thousand...

Yoona: “Her name is Jessica...”

Jaehyun: “You remember her?” He asked me.

“Yeah... actually... her face is the only clear memory that I have...” I said amazed with a little smile.

How could I not remember her? I had always kept the image of her beautiful face and warm smile in my mind; it is what maintains me alive.

Jaehyun: “So you know who she is?”

“She is... My mother... right?” I said in surprise while I looked at both of them.

Yoona: “It’s a picture of her at your age...” She said with a smile.

Yes I’m not dreaming! It’s really her...

“She is very beautiful...” I said

....Like an angel from the sky!

Jaehyun: “At my knowledge, she was one of the strongest witches in Nexusia; Also known for her kindness, beauty and her bravery.”

I stared at Jaehyun and said: “Witch? You mean my mother is... a witch?

Jaehyun: “And a great one!”

Yoona: “That’s right! She would always do everything and anything for the sake of the population. She was very devoted to them and very much loved by them! But it is not a surprise since she was... The princess of Lightland...”

I stared at Yoona and said: “The Princess of Lightland? You mean my mother is... a princess?

Now I know what my mother’s race is... She is a Witch but also a princess in plus!

Yoona: “And a great one!” As she laughed. “I remember when I was a kid she had always taken care of me, I was considering her like my older sister! She always wanted Nexusia to be a world of harmony and that Nightland and Lightland would live together in harmony without wars or hatred...”

So my mother was really a great person... that makes me happy, even if she is not any longer from this world.

Then she continued: “...But things were getting complicated when your mother... had fallen for your father who is a vampire from Nightland... If you have already done research on Nexusia, you would know that these two empires are the worst enemies of all the history of the myths...A love between them is strictly forbidden and it doesn’t exist!”

“So... that explains why I’m a dhampire, right?” I deduced.

So my parents were a forbidden love...

Author’s thoughts:

Yoona: “Of course when it was first revealed it caused some unrest... Hybrids weren’t very welcome back then... but soon the idea of your existence was, little by little, being accepted in both lands...”

Krystal: “How did this happen?”

Yoona: “I’ve told you before that your mother was for the union between Lightland & Nightland...At that time, Nexusia was in a war without mercy and there were big damages for both sides. The idea of the “Truce”; which was Jessica’s suggestion, was accepted and one by one the calm returned in Nexusia...”

Krystal: “But there is something that torments me... If everything was getting better, why did we escape from there?”

Jaehyun: “About this... It turns out that there were some individuals who were against this truce and were after you and your mother...”

Krystal: “So that’s what happened that night? It was they who we were running from?”

Yoona: “What I know is, that night; Jessica sacrificed herself to avoid any disaster and to protect us all...We are not sure about who they were and what they really wanted...”

Jaehyun:“Yoona... I know that Gemma wanted us to comeback before the High consulate do! But why? Do you have any idea about it?”

Yoona: "About this... Gemma and I were intrigue by the fact that maybe... the consulate members were having a hand on the incident?"

Krystal: “The hig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter