Part 01 {Chapter I: -Nexusia- The Dark Fate}

Dhampire Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter I: -Nexusia- The Dark  Fate

“The winds that were blowing…The blood that was flowing…the wolves that were howling…and the princess that was drowning…”

Scene 01

Krystal’s thought

Twelve years had passed…Twelve long years from that incident, which has changed everything in my life. It becomes my nightmare; hunts my nights and turns them to be sleepless…

“I had only five years and had no idea of what was going on. I was too young back then to understand anything. I don’t remember clearly what happened...only the voice of my mother shouting and telling me to run away from there.

“DON’T STAY HERE KRYSTAL…JUST GO... RUN AWAY!”

Even if I was out of breath and tears were flowing down, I was running; I wanted to turn back but I was very scared and yet I was still running. And from nowhere I find myself drowning in that cold water; I tried to go back up to the surface however I slowly lost conscience. After that, my eyes opened barely to only find myself carried by a mysterious man but quickly, they closed up again … Why did that man save me? What was I running from? Why my mother wanted me to run away? What happened back then? Many questions… which I still ignore the answers.” Later, Gemma my nurse, had find me sleeping under a tree. As soon as I was found, we leaved Nexusia, the world where I am from, and went to the human world.

Nexusia is a world where supernatural persons like witches, werewolves and even vampires live together. It is divided to two opposed lands: Lightland &Nightland, and between them there is what we call the Under Zone.

I lived uneasy with the fact of being different from the humans here. But it doesn’t change the fact that I am different from the others mythicals too...

... I’m stuck between my painful dark fate and the fear of being me and not being like them...the fear of being a dhampire.”

Scene 02

Krystal’s thoughts:

It is the first day of spring! The bright sunlight, the bloomed flowers…We always welcome this period of the years with warmness and enthusiasm. But this time it’s different … although it is spring, the flowers are withering… although it is a sunny day, the sky is gloomy… although there are people around me, I am all alone. That’s what I’m feeling in this moment… without any thought I’ve become numb. Losing what you love is always a pain…

I take a few steps forward the grave and posed a bouquet of flowers on it. “Don’t worry! I won’t cry… I know that you would hate it if I do” I whispered.

They say that the hardest part of losing someone is not saying goodbye, but it’s learning to live without them. Gemma is someone who all my life I cherished a lot. She was my home, my family and the arm that held me; losing her is one of the worst feelings that I could have felt.

“Rest in peace…I will really miss you…Gemma”

 

Author’s thoughts:

Meanwhile, a young lady dressed in black was watching the funeral from afar. “Gemma…”

-Flashback-

A month ago…

 At the entrance hall of a big mansion, the young lady was led to a specific room by a maid.

“We’ve arrived Ms Yoona” said the maid while opening the door for Im Yoona.

“Thank you” replied Yoona. She enters the dark room where only chandelles were lighting and approaches the bed to find an old woman resting on it. She was pale and seems very sick and tired from her painful breath:

“Is that you, Yoona?” asked the old lady.

Yoona: “Yeah that’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter