Part03: Toward a new world {Chapter I: -Nexusia- The Dark Fate}

Dhampire Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter I: -Nexusia- The Dark  Fate

Scene 01

After one week...

In the cemetery, Krystal visited Gemma’s grave:

“I’m sorry; I haven’t visited you from a long time...I come to tell you that I’m going today back to where I truly belong... I know that’s what you wanted... So don’t worry” And she lets out a smile at the last sentence even if her tears were drooping.

“I'm sorry for all that you have suffered because of me and I’m grateful for everything that I had from you... Please look after me from where you are now Gemma...” And she raised her head to the blue sky.

Scene 02

In front of the mansion, Jaehyun was putting the last bags in the car, where Yoona was in the driver’s seat. As for Krystal, she was contemplating the house for the last time.

Jaehyun noticed her and put his hand on Krystal:

Krystal: “I will miss this place and every precious memory we had here... My life as Soojung will no longer exist” She said with a sad tone.

Jaehyun: “Believe me you’re not the only one who will do... and know that “Soojung” will be always a part of you no matter what!” and he turned his head to look at her and caressed her hair: “Let’s go!”

Goodbye...

Scene 03

Krystal’s thoughts:

After hours of driving, we finally arrived to destination: a large military zone with high protection!

If I have understand what Yoona told me, this base is in reality for covering the existence of the secret passage which leads to Nexusia!

As we entered in, a man with a military uniform came and greeted us formally: “Welcome Miss Yoona!”

Yoona: “Good morning! Is everything ready?”

“Yes Miss, everything is going as you ordered! The process is active and we were only waiting you”

Yoona: “Great! Thank you for your hard work General.”

After Yoona unni parked the car, we entered a dark cave with the general and two of his men and went through several corridors for a good time.

 

As we were walking, Yoona was talking with the general and I turned to Jaehyun, who was with me in the back and whispered:

“Hé Jae! I wanted to ask you...”

Jaehyun: “What?” He said as he whispered too.

Krystal: “Are those military men from Nexusia too?”

Jaehyun: “Yeah... They are from the Under Zone!”

The Under Zone! If I’m not wrong, it is the land located between Lightland & Nightland and where hunters and awakeners, like Yoona unni, live.

Krystal: “So are they hunters or awakeners?”

Jaehyun: “No one of them! They are mortals!”

Krystal: “You mean...that they are like earth-born?!”

Jaehyun: “That’s right!”

Krystal: “So there are human in Nexusia?!”

Jaehyun: “You can say it like this! They are born without their mythical origins and have become ordinary people just like human! And they are living under the protection of hunters... You know living with vampires and werewolves isn’t safe.”

Krystal: “Yeah you’re right...”

Jaehyun: “And those agents were chosen to protect the existence of Nexusia from the human.”

Krystal: “I see...”

But if it’s dangerous for them, why don’t they just move in the human world...

Yoona: “We arrived!”

We stopped at the entrance of an immense room like a temple from an art painting! I was so amazed!

Yoona: “Here is the access that connects this world to Nexusia!”

...That’s right! It’s from this place where I first came to this world... twelve years ago!

I have a weird feeling... What is it? Am I scared? Or is it something else?

Scene 04: The high consulate

In a dark room, some individuals were gathering for an important meeting:

 

“I have received a message that the door that connects our world to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter