Chapter 2

I got my eyes on you

Mark’s POV

 

His hair is dyed blond, it looks almost white. It suits him very well and at all he looks like a model. I’d really like to his hair…. Haaahh…

Yugyeom and I are like always sitting in the first row. I can hear Jackson and Bambam having a loud conversation and Jackson begins to laugh…

His high pitched laugh sounds like a hyena. I love it so much and like everytime I’m starting to grin because of his laugh…

Ms. Lee comes in and everyone except Jackson are quiet now.

''Jackson, again…’’, she sighs.

She’s already used to admonishing him.

Suddenly she looks at me.

Oh, I’m still grinning….Stop it, Mark! Make a normal face!....

''Mark, what are you laughing about?’’

…Why asking on front of the whole class?! So embarrassing….

I feel my face getting warm and I’m sure that I’m red now…

''Sorry, Ms. Lee. I just told him a stupid joke.’’ Yugyeom saved me right now and I’m so grateful to him.

''What’s wrong with you’’ He shakes his head.

Everything, Yug. If only you knew….

Ms. Lee is starting to explain. ''As I told last lesson, we’ll have a project because it is a comprehensive topic this time’’

I wonder what topic it is…

''Maybe xxx education!’’ Jackson screams through the whole class and all the students are laughing.

That idiot…so typical! Just how childish is he?! But he’s my idiot and I even love this sight of him…

Yugyeom rolls his eyes because of Jackson’s action.

''So funny, young man! No, our new topic is the hormone. There are a total of 5 subtopics. You’re going to work of these 3: properties of hormones, hormone glands of the human and the effect of hormones. You can choose one of them but first you need a partner. I have paper strips with your names here. Please take a paper strip and the name that is written on it will be your partner.’’

My classmates are mumbling things like ''This topic sounds difficult’’ and ''I don’t wanna work with….’’ or ''What if I work with….?’’.

I’m excited, too. What if my partner will be….Jackson….

''Oh and Jackson, I think you should work alone.’’ Ms. Lee decided while I was starting to get hope.

Why? Why did she do this? Now in this case I’m not able to work with him anymore…

''Nooo, now I have to do all this stuff by myself! I don’t wanna…’’

Of course Jackson doesn’t. He at biology and I think I think it is not only this subject he’s not good at.

''Don’t complain, this is your punishment for always disturbing my classes!’’

Jackson sighs and whispers something into Bambam’s ear.

''Mark, please turn around!’’

Really, I should stop to always turn around to see Jackson….

I pick a paper stripe and read the name: Bambam

Jackson’s best friend….and he is almost as bad as Jackson. I have to make a great impression otherwise I never will have the slightest chance with Jackson.

Gosh, I’m so nervous….

Ms. Lee gives us a lot of sources to find necessary information for the project and finally the class ends.

Yugyeom and I are heading to the lockers.

I’m not quite sure but I think since we read our paper strips Yugyeom looks a bit upset.

''Yug, is everything ok?’’

''Huuh? Oh, yeah…everything is fine’’ Yugyeom smiled slightly.

Although I can feel that something is wrong with him, I leave him alone.

''Mark, I go to the toilet. You can wait here for me.’’ I just nod.

''Waahhh!!!’’

I startle because someone has tapped me on my shoulder.

JB is laughing hard and I’m pissed of. Now everyone has definitely seen me.

''Sensitive like always, huh?’’ JB still laughs about my previous reaction.

I crumple the paper strip, which is in my left hand, and throw it at him. He catches and unfolds it. 

''And Mark’s partner is…..NOT Jackson’’

Why is my friend teasing me like this?

''How heartless you are’’ I’m showing him purposefully a hurted face.

''Yes I am, right?’’

Haahh, this won’t come to an end. I am getting impatient. ''I just want to talk with you about…’’

''Ok,ok. I got it. Everyone could understand your body language so easily, Mark. So tell me now your matter.’’

''I really was looking forward to eventually work with him, but….Ms. Lee ordered him to work alone as a punishment….’’

''Have you actually realised that if your partner had been Jackson, he never would have done anything with you. You probably would’ve made it all by yourself.’’

''But it would have been at least a good excuse to get his phone number.’’ Even if I never wrote him….

''And stalking him already on social media is not enough?’’ JB sighs.

It’s really like a daily routine:

Checking on his Instagram account for pics....he is such a beauty.....

Reading all the comments…. the most of them makes me sometimes really jealous…

Then going to twitter to look for his tweets and retweets and likes and comments……..

After that when I’m bored, I look again over the old pictures he have posted.

But I have to be careful that I don’t give a like by mistake and I’m also not following him. I’m afraid of doing that….

JB, you’re right. I’m somehow a stalker.

JB is waving with his hand in front of my face so that I can come away from my thoughts.

''You’re crazy, Mark!”

''I…-''

''Let’s go to the canteen, I’m hungry.” JB interrupts me.

''And by the way, JB, Yugyeom looks a bit upset. Do you know why?’’

''Hmm…Maybe having a headache or he is stressed or something like that. He will be okay.’’

I think JB is right so I stop to think about that and I focus on eating something now.

Just one more hour and I finally can go home….

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey :-)

again sorry for my bad English. I know this chapter is a bit boring but the next chapter will be better (I hope so)

A big thanks to all the subscribers (it really makes me happy *-*)

It would be nice If you can leave me a comment <3

See you soon :-)

 

STAY HEALTHY AND LOVE MARKSON!!!!