Chapter 4

I got my eyes on you

First of all sorrryy for the late update :/ Hope that you enjoy this chapter, it's shorter than usual tho. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark’s POV

 

I feel dazed and suddenly a heat is growing within body. This is the first time ever he talks with me. I want to say hi but my voice just cracked up and I don’t know what I should do. “Mark, right? I’ve heard you’re good at maths.” D-does he want tutoring from me?? Woah, I’m so nervous….

“I have some homework, you’ll help me, don’t ya?” His husky voice which I can hear clearly in this silent hall is driving me crazy. I have started to play with my slightly sweat hands and bit on my lips because I don’t know how to handle his stunning visual otherwise. He changes his face expression and starts to make big eyes. He looks so adorable, my heart skipped a beat again… “Y-yeah…” I answered stuttering and with a weak voice that he actually might not have heard. He hands me over a book and some worksheets. “I need them by tomorrow!”  He said with a rather serious face then just goes away and let me stay alone in the college hall, speechless and not believing what has just happened.

 

After I arrived at home the first thing I did was running upstairs straight to my room. I locked the door and throw myself into the bed squeezing my pillow.

Ok, Mark, ok…just calm down…I have to sort out my mind. Again and again his picture appears in my thoughts making me blush and grin like an idiot. My heart is still pounding like crazy…

I heard someone knock at the door so that I come back to reality. Mom just told me she was going to the market and will come home very soon.

To distract me from my thoughts I decided to call Yugyeom since I didn’t see him at college today. “Hey, Yug. What’s up?”

“Hey, Mark. I’m working on our biology project.”

I am quite surprised of myself that I didn’t start to work on it, because usually I’m the one who starts too early and finish things, but lately I’m filled up with thoughts about Jackson and the fact that Bambam is my partner doesn’t make it better, because he is Jackson’s best friend…

“Maaark!!”

“….Oh, yes. I’m listening”

“You’re not. I’ve asked you who your partner is.” He sighed.

“It’s Bambam. And who is yours?”

“Youngjae. He is actually a really nice guy. I wonder why we didn’t talk much often with him. Oh and good luck with Bambam” I can hear his pitying voice and I know the reason. Not only because Bambam is hard to handle, I’m a very restrained boy, not sociable and that’s why I don’t interact with a lot of people. It’s hard for me to get along with them, especially students like Bambam or Jackson so I rather keep myself away from them.

“I’ll be okay, Yug. You seem to be busy so we can talk later.”

“Ok, Mark. Bye!”

“Bye!” I told him and hung up.

Haahh… But somehow I wish Jackson would be my partner.

I wish I can be close to him….that he falls in love with me…that we become a happy couple one day….

 

“MARK!...MARK!”

Oh, I was so deep in my thoughts that I fell asleep. I get up and open the locked door my mom was for sure pounding the whole time. After I opened the door, my mom held a long talk, not to lock the room anymore when I was going to sleep and that she was very worried about me.

So I apologized about a hundred times to her and promised not to do this anymore and finally she went downstairs. I checked the time on my phone and realised that it was already late and since I was tired anyways I went to sleep.

 

The next day

 

I was sitting with Yugyeom in the biology class. Actually I wanted to talk with Bambam about the project but he’s missing. I really don’t want to do all the work by myself. I hope he’ll come tomorrow.

 

Jackson’s POV

He really didn’t come. I remember Bambam and me discussing about not feeling like doing anything for college and we rather stay at home. But he cannot because of his mom. I’m not such a bad friend to leave him alone in class so I came while thinking he would come too, and now I’m sitting here totally bored without Bambam…

Tsk, why not telling earlier that he doesn’t come, I don’t want to sit here as well! What can I do…just play a game on my phone to kill the time, do not care about the class.

…somehow…I feel again a fixing gaze on me, just like before PE has started and even during PE yesterday.

I dunno since when that boy does it but lately I notice him staring at me sometimes. And his reaction when I handed him my homework was very strange, too. Somehow it’s creepy…He isn’t anyways in my clique, I mean he’s kind of a loser, has everywhere the best grades, very unsociable and silent and has just a few friends… I wonder why I still haven’t bullied him.

“Jackson, please pay attention to class!” Ms Lee scolded.

Ugh, I hate college… I need at least one acceptable grade in each subject I’m bad in, so I have my homeworks done to get better grades. I don’t have time to do them myself cuz I need it to gamble, work out and hook up girls.

Finally the bell released me from lesson and I made my way to the schoolyard to meet up with my friends.

After break is maths lesson, maybe I should cut classes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that was it....

I'm sure I'll need some time to write and upload the next chapter so pls wait for it ;) 

LOVE MARKSON ❤❤❤ (and don't forget the 3rd July, it's a veeeery important day ;) )

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤