Chapter 5

I got my eyes on you

Mark’s POV

 

Something is bugging me the whole time, I swear I forgot something but I’m sure it will come to my mind later. I’m standing in front of my locker, I need to get my stuff for the next lesson. While I fished my books out of it, I realized footsteps beside me. As I looked up I saw Jackson standing there with crossed arms, his eyes directed at me. I gulped because now I know-

“So, where are my homeworks?” He reached out his hand.

-that was it… Oh no, this is not good. This is absolutely not good. , what shall I do. I’m done for. “Umm, you know…I f-forgot them.” My answer got quieter and I started to shake slightly. All this time he never bullied or mocked me, I was careful and distance myself from him so he won’t have the reason to do so. I don’t think he really hated me, he just didn’t care about me up until now, I’m so afraid that he starts to hate me and that my little chance to become a couple shatters into a thousand pieces. But strangely Jackson began to laugh and the students around us who are mostly his friends are also laughing at me. I thought everything is going to be fine just in this moment suddenly he grabbed my shoulder stuffed me into my locker and slammed the door. “Now you have plenty of time to think calmly about your mistake.”

The narrow locker squeezed my body unpleasantly and I started to bang on the door and shout for help: ”Hello? Hey, can anyone hear me? Help me!! Heelp…” I’m getting frustrated and I don’t want to be one more second in here, especially because of my claustrophobia. I can feel the signs of it, my heart is beating faster and my breathing got heavier. I loose strength in my hand and my whole body and I cannot shout anymore. My vision got blurry and it’s getting darker and darker….

 

Jackson’s POV

 

Finally the lesson is over and I can go home. I was about to leave the class but then the principal stood at the door and blocked my way. “Jackson Wang, we have to talk!” He gestured with his forefinger to follow him. I furled my eyebrows. Did I do anything? I mean, definitely I did but what is it this time? This is always so annoying… “What’s wrong?” I asked him impatiently. “Don’t pretend not to know what you did. Because of you Mark is in the infirmary! I already informed your mother, again…” “Wait, wait, wait…WHAT?! I didn’t even hurt that guy! Why would he be in the infirmary because of ME??” I cannot believe it. I just simply locked him in and I thought sooner or later there would be someone to help him, or not? It wasn’t dangerous at all. Maybe that cry-baby went to the infirmary because he needed some emotional support or something. “Obviously yes. Some students told me that you were involved in that incident. But it’s up to Mark, he has to tell us what happened.” The principal answered to my reaction. , he’ll snitch me for sure… And also I’ll be dead if my parents find out that I did something again. I’ve already messed around a lot.

The principal and me stood in front of the infirmary now and waited for my mom. A few minutes later she arrived. She gave me a death glare “We’ll talk later!” And with that she and our principal entered the infirmary without me. I`m dead for sure…

 

Mark’s POV

 

Slowly but surely I took my surroundings in. I laid in a bed and as I saw the nurse smiling at me I realised that I was in the infirmary. The knock at the door made me sit up to look who it is. The principal came in followed by a woman…wait I know her….THIS IS JACKSON’S MOTHER! She really resembles Jackson and that makes me smile. And looking at her clothes makes me realize what a rich family they actually are…unlike me. “Oh, so you’re up already, that’s good” Our principal greets me. “How do you feel?” “I’m fine, thanks for asking.” I answered him with a calm voice. “Ok, Mark. Can you tell us what happened? We only know that you were found in the hall near the lockers.” Oh, my… if I tell them the truth, Jackson will be in trouble, right? I don’t want to cause him trouble… Although he was rude to me I cannot be mad at him. So how can I explain this…

“I-I just had a b-bad day, I was awake all night and I didn’t eat today so I fainted. That’s all.” I tried to sound authentic but neither the principal nor Mrs Wang seem to believe me. So the principal asked “You are sure that Jackson has nothing to do with it?” I acted surprised “J-Jackson? No, he hasn’t, hehe…” Did I just have to laugh so weirdly? I gave myself in my thoughts a facepalm. But I can’t help it, every time I think about him or mention his name I get flustered. Now Mrs Wang joins the conversation “Hmm, although you say so, I know Jackson well and this time he has to be punished because it’s already too much. Mr Ryu, make sure to find a good punishment for my son.” “Of course, Mrs Wang.” According to our principals body language and the way he speaks to Mrs Wang, it is very obvious that he respects her. Not only Mrs Wang, the whole Wang family is powerful. But right now I’m really worried about Jackson. What punishment will he get? Will he hate me now?....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heey, how are you all??

I'm glad I had time to write this chapter and I hope you like it :)       (sorry for possible mistake in writing) and  don't forget to leave a comment ;)

LOVE MARKSON FOREVER ❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️