Chapter 1

I got my eyes on you

Mark’s POV

I am sitting during the class impatiently while looking every second at my watch, waiting for the school bell ringing. At the same time I am trying to concentrate on the maths lesson. Usually I am very attentive in classes. But today it is hard for me. In 5 minutes is school break and then…biology lesson…Jacks-

‘‘Mr. Tuan are you listening to me??‘‘

I wake up from my thoughts.

Ohh this is not good. My teacher looks at me with an annoyed face.

‘‘Boy, you used to be one of my best students here but I spoke just now three times to you and you didn’t respond. I hope that it was your last time being distracted!‘‘

‘‘I am very sorry, Mr. Park. It wouldn‘t happen again.‘‘ I promised my teacher and I feel how unpleasant it is to get warned for the first time. I can see everyone staring at me.

A warm hand is touching my shoulder and I see JB smiling at me.

‘‘Is it because of the Biology lesson?‘‘

And of course my best friend exactly knows that something is wrong with me.

Mr. Park would like us to pay attention because he is going to tell us the homeworks.

‘‘Let’s talk afterwards, JB‘‘. JB nods.

Finally the school bell rings and everyone gets up to go to the canteen.

In the canteen we look for a free table and there we see someone waving to us: Yugyeom. It seems that our friend was faster than us. We give him a slight hug as a greeting and sit down.

‘‘How was maths class?‘‘ Yugyeom asks with a smiling face. He knows that JB hates maths so he teases him everytime with that.

‘‘It was sooo interesting and I’ve understood everything Mr. Park taught us‘‘JB answers ironically.

Yugyeom and I are laughing.

‘‘And Mark was distracted during the lesson and ignored Mr. Park. He even got scolded.‘‘

Yugyeom doesn’t stop laughing. ‘‘Very nice joke, JB! Hahaha…‘‘

Now I remember that I wanted to talk with JB.

,,Hey Yug, JB and I have something to discuss so we’ll go outside, if you don’t mind.“

‘‘It’s okay. We’ll meet later‘‘. We remained on the floor.

‘‘So tell me now. Usually you’re calm before you go to classes where Jackson is. What’s the matter today?‘‘

Hearing JB say his name makes my cheeks blush and my heart skips a beat.

Jackson…my big secret crush.

I remember the first time I saw him here. Two years ago. He was a new student coming from abroad. He stood in front of the locker and looked concentrated at a piece of paper.

…Dark eyes, he hid his black hair under his snapback. He wore a white tanktop with a black jacket and skinny jeans. My first impression of him was that he actually looked like a cute puppy. Since then I kept on looking after him and somehow I acted like a weird stalker.

But I realized early that I fell in love with him.

Although out of my sight he is a cute puppy, he doesn’t act like one. He is the most popular boy in our school. And to my bad luck a lot of girls are after him. Everytime I see a girl smiling at him or wink I get so jealous.

Jackson has got a lot of ‘‘friends‘‘. Most of them are just followers for a safety reason. It’s better to be on the sight of this badboy.

He makes fun of ‘‘uncool‘‘ students. Several times in a week he would force someone to do his homeworks. If this student don’t do them, he have to experience unpleasant things. He pranks them with his friends or do something else. For example locking them up in a locker or he empties dustbins  over the students' heads.But he also does it just for fun. Once this happened to Yugyeom. Since then JB and Yugyeom started to hate Jackson. JB knew that I have a crush on him and advises me to give up and that he is bad for me.

But I still love him and JB just accepts this fact now.

I don’t know why I fell so hard for Jacks-

‘‘MAARK!! Again you are in your thoughts. You’re supposed to tell me why you are so excited today.‘‘ This happens quite often when I think about Jackson that JB is already used to it.

‘‘Today we will start with a new topic and it’s a project. We are going to work with a partner which will be chosen randomly. This project runs for two weeks and then we have to present it to the class.‘‘

‘‘So to make it shorter, you’re hoping to work with Jackson‘‘ He gives me a critical expression.

‘‘Ahh…yes. Andi t would be nice if you can raise my hope instead of looking at me with this face.‘‘ I begin to pout. JB just laughs ‘‘I really don’t get you. What’s so special about him?‘‘

I start to imagine a picture of Jackson in front of my eyes but the next second the school bell rings and I realize JB’s hand on my shoulder again.

‘‘Good luck, Mark and don’t get too nervous.‘‘

I smile at him and I’m so happy to have such a good friend.

I pick Yugyeom up and go with him to the class.

And there I see him sitting at the back of the room next to Bambam.

My heart beats faster and I’m hot.

Ohhh Jackson…..