Day 5

100 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon may slightly regret not heeding Seungcheol’s words from yesterday straight away. He was functioning on 3 hours sleep, having only gone to bed at 3am this morning and getting up at 6am so he could get ready. Also, Jeonghan was not making his job any easier with his constant mother act. So to say Jihoon was in a bad mood would be an understatement. However, knowing this was his own fault, he had resulted to taking his anger out by aggressively scrubbing tables. Eventually though, Jeonghan had taken notice of Jihoon’s table abuse and forced him back to making coffee and coffee art because Jeonghan knows that Jihoon likes to focus on intricate details.

Thankfully, Jeonghan was saved from Jihoon’s temper by Seungcheol’s arrival in the shop. Jeonghan quickly swerved Jihoon to the till and let him deal with Seungcheol’s order.

“I thought I told you not stay up too late.” Seungcheol sighed, taking in Jihoon’s state.

“No, you said to sleep soon and I took soon as meaning 3 hours more work.” Jihoon answered. “Now, please order so I can get back to abusing coffee.”

“At least told me you ate something and no, cup ramyun does not count. The usual, by the way.” Seungcheol stated, rubbing the space between his eyebrows to stop them from furrowing.

“Well then I can’t say I did, but in all fairness, I am a horrible chef.” Jihoon shrugged, holding out his hand to take Seungcheol’s money. “You should know by now that the only thing I can do is make coffee and music, and at the moment my coffee making skills are winning.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter