Day 13

100 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon couldn’t say that he was expecting to be woken up so early when he didn’t even have to work, but, as he got to the door and saw Seungcheol all dressed up with his little round framed glasses on holding up a flier for a fairground, he found himself forgetting to be mad. Jihoon allowed Seungcheol to pick out an outfit for him to wear, even if it was a black and white striped shirt and some faded blue dungarees.

It wasn’t a date. No way. Sure, they went to a fairground together and Seungcheol may have won Jihoon a stuffed bear which was holding a love heart, but by no means was it a date. Sure, Seungcheol may have treated Jihoon to some candly floss at some point, but it was definitely not a date. Jihoon was having way too much fun on the large roller coasters and laughing as Seungcheol was terrified of the heights that they reached to notice the subtle glances Seungcheol would shoot his way when he thought he wasn’t paying attention.

It wasn’t until the sky had darkened and Seungcheol had lugged Jihoon to the ferris wheel that Jihoon noticed. Jihoon couldn’t get over how beautiful Seungcheol looked over the scenery of Seoul and how Seungcheol’s eyes reflected Jihoon and the world behind Jihoon. Seungcheol looked so gentle today in his pink woolly jumper and faded jeans. He even had sweater paws.

“Jihoon.” Jihoon eyes shot up. “I love you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter