Cabin

The Cabin

So i am going to write this chapter longer because i feel bad for keeping u guys so long. The good news is I finally got better!! I will try my best to write the chapter for u!!! By the way I won't check for mistakes so, GOODLUCK READING!!!! LUV U thirsty freaks!!!! 😜😜😜😜😜😝😝😝😝😝😝😗😗😗😗😘😘😘😘😆😆😆😆😎😎😎😎💓💓💕💖💞💘💋💋💋💓💕

 

P.s. my writing will probably be messed up or there will be spelling errors but u kno what?! I don't care!! Luv u!!!💋💋💋💋

 

 

 

 

 

Rosé P.o.v

 

 

"Woah!!!"

"Dang this cabin big!!!" A voice from behind said.

"Damn Lisa, u scared the outa me!!" I said as i turned back to see lisa with her big eyes open. She woke the whole crew up with her loud .

She looked at me and had a blank face. "Oops, my bad!" Lisa said sarcasticly.

"I thought someone said that someone had a big 'D' so I woke up!!" Jisoo said rubbing her eyes from just waking up.

"WTF!!" Jimin said while looking at jisoo with cringe.

"Let Jisoo be" Jin said as he was taking his stuff out from the trunk. "She just wants ma 'D'. Jin winked at jisoo who also winked back.

"Ewww--!!! The old folks at it again with their erted jokes!!" Jungkook yelled out while looking at Jin with disgust.

"Y'all shut the up up and get ur things or else we locking u out!!" Suga yelled at us and headed inside. Well damn u don't got to such a and ruin the fun!!

Everyone took their stuff out from the trunk and went inside.

 

"Whoa~~~!!!" Everyone said in unison.

"This cabin's huge!!!" V shouted out. The alien finally made his appearance!! "Unlike someone's." He said while looking at Namjoon.

"Don't u in look at me!!" Namjoon said clearly annoyed. "By the way, it's cus of y'all s that my cabin, well my family's cabin to be specific was trashed cus of y'all doing!"

Everyone started whistling and looked away from Namjoon and was sweating exapt for Jennie who clearly new Namjoon wasn't talking about her. Cocky .

"Well we just couldn't help it!!" J-hope defended. "And weren't u turnt up too!!"

Namjoon flinch a little when J-hope said that. "Well at least I was being careful!" Namjoon defended himself.

If u want to know about what happen at the cabin then all i got to say was that that party was crazy as , like legit wild in their. People were ing everywhere, dancing, drinking, and I think I saw a poop on the kitchen table, Why the would someone poop on the kitchen table?! That's en gross. The funny thing is Namjoon had to clean the whole up but we helped a little. His face when he saw the poop was in priceless. I took a photo of it, that was just too funny!!

 

"Can we stop with the argument and unpack?" Annoyed Jennie said.

Namjoon went to Jennie and gave her a back hug. "Sorry bae." Namjoon said while looking at her with his puppy face. Gross. Jennie looked at him with with delight. Namjoon will legit turn into an "M" a.k.a a masochist for jenny. If u haven't noticed, jenny is very sadistic. U DO NOT WANT TO KNO WHAT THEY DO WHEN HAVING I TELL U!! Just imagining it gives me chills and creep me out!!

"Aww my baby wants punishment?" Jennie said while looking really delightful.

Namjoon barcked. "Woof woof!! Yes please!!!" Namjoon yelled out very pleased. Ughh---!!! So ing cingy!!! I don't want to hear anymore!!

Jennie grabbed Namjoon's shirt and pulled him down and gave him a dirty kiss. Eww!! in get a room!!

 

Everyone looked away from them and started looking for their rooms. Jennie and Jisoo share the same room while me Lalisa share the room. This is perfect. I can have someone to mess with the entire trip!! I might be a bit of a sadistic, ok mabye a LOT but not like Jennie though. Now for the boys. Namjoon and J-hope, Jin and Suga, the three maknae's a.k.a Jungkook-Jimin-V. Now that I give u the information, let's unpack shell we? 

 

"Have u ever felt so that u can anything?" Lisa out of nowhere suddenly blurted out.

"The ?! Where the did that came from?!" I said while looking at her with a cringe and disgusted face face.

"Nothing!! Just ignore what I just said!!" Lisa said while panicking and looking away.

"I gladly will!" I said looking away and continuing with unpacking my things.

 

 

Three hours passed with an awkwardly dead silence and man it took us three whole in hours just to unpack cause we brought a lot of stuff. Man this ing . After what she said, I can't look at her the same way anymore. I can feel this trip is going to be weird. Man, I can't take this silence anymore. I looked at lisa who had her face down while playing around with her hand and looking very panicked and also embarrassed.

 "U want to go down and get some food?" I broke the silence.

She looked up to me in suprise. "O-oh! S-s-sure!!" She said while stuttering.

I made an evil smirk but of course she couldn't see it because I had turned away before she could see my evil smirk. I liked it when she is stuttering and gettimg embarrassed. Oh Lisa, I can bully u all day. Wait until u see what else I can do to u!

 

We got up from our beds, open the door and went downstairs. There was already some members down there. Jungkook and Jimin. Awsome!! Jimin is also there. Well lookes like Kooki and me will some fun!

 

"Hey Jimin!!" Lisa yelled out to Jimin completely ignoring Jungkook who was also down there.

"Hey!" Jimin replied back with his angelic smile.

"No heys for me?" Kooki said to Lisa.

"Oh. It's you. Hey." Lisa said while looking at Jungkook with a blank face. She turned her attention back to Jimin who was having some milk and cookie.

"Kooki, u know what happens when u bring two lovers togther right?." I asked while making myself comfortable on the couch in the in the living room. "They completely ignore their surroundings and start to flirt." I stated.

"Damn! That's rude!" Junkook said while making his way to sit next to my on the couch with a popcorn on his hand. Jimin and Lisa continued with their flirt completly ignoring us. See?

"Shell we have the members together and watch a movie?" I asked Jungkook.

"Sounds fun!" Jungkook excitedly said. "Wait I'll go call the members!" Before he could go upstair we spotted Jennie and and Namjoon on the railing.

"Aye! Y'all better not disturb me and Joonie!! We r making out!!" Jennie clarified to us and went back to her room with Namjoon.

Hearing what she just said, send chill throuh my spine. Remember when I said that Jennie and Namjoon be doing some crazy while having ? Well they r going to do it again and Wtf?! They r doing it on the first day of the trip?! I feel bad for Jisoo who's roommate jennie kicked her out so her and her boyfriend can have . I lmao!! As if!! This has happened before!

 

After her clarification, Jungkook went to get the others. Everyone came down except for Suga, that damn old geezer!! He is always in sleeping! I saw Jisoo and went to ask her how long Jennie will take with namjoon.

"We switched!" Jisoo said looking at me with her smile.

"What?" I said confused.

"Yep!! Me and Namjoon switched room!! Now I can be with Jin!!" Jisoo said happily.

 

WAIT!!! Hold the up!! They switched room?! Oh hell naw!! If these two pairs are brought together than this place bout to be possesed! I already have enough of Namjoons unkown creature like sceam coming out from him and is not going to hear one of Jins crazy scream too!! 

 

"Wait!! Y'all seriously switched?!" I yelled out.

"Mhm!! Got a problem?!" Jisoo said while giving me that smile. That smile scared the out of me. If I had to say what I was scared of then, Jisoo's smile would be one. It gave me nightmares. 

I begin to over think about the trip. I mean we did came here for fun and the things I hate the most is ruining people's fun.

"No, not really but I am begging u, don't make Jin scream weird noises!" I pleaded. I asked Jennie and Namjoon once or twice and it was completely useless.

"Hmmm~? I'll think about it!" Jisoo said with a cheerful smile.

"Oh god! Why--?!" I complained.

 

"THE MOVIE IS ABOUT TO START!!!" Lisa yelled!

"Omfg!! Lisa!! Why the do u have to be so loud!! We are in close to u!!" I yelled at Lisa with annoyance.

"It's not my fault my voice is loud!" Lisa hmph at me and went to sit by Jimin. Their goes her change of attitude again when she is witha specific person. As for me I was sitting in the middle between Jungkook and V. Jisoo was sitting on Jin's lap on the other couch facing sideways on the right from us. There was another couch and that's where Jimin and Lisa sit together that were across Jin and Jisoo. The couch were put together that made a square. And last but not least J- was sitting beside V on the left. The movie begins.

 

 

 

 

The movie had ened. Half way throught the movie, Jin and Jisoo went back to their rooms to do their stuff. And for J-, he was screaming through the whole en movie. I couldn't even hear what the people in the movies were saying. Why does he got to be such a  all the time. Jimin was holding on to Lisa oppa the whole time while a like J-hope too. Lisa was trying to act brave in front of her man but failed. They both screamed when J-hope started screaming. Them being frightend just amuse me so damn much!! 

On the other hand Jungkook was pretty laid back. get scared for in once!! Just watch! Next time i'll get you!! V who was holding on to me had his face behind my shoulders the whole time. To be honest, it was cute. His scared face was damn cute!!

 

Everyone including me started to yawn. Everyone had a tired expression.

 

"Well time for bed!" I blurted out.

Laslisa closed the TV. "Let's go to bed." She said while yawning. I went up the stairs with her to our bedroom. It wasn't dark yet but because of the trip and scary movie, it made us tired. Me and Lalisa went into our room.

 

 

Jungkook's P.o.v

 

 

The movie was pretty boring, that's all I got to say. Rosé and Lisa were heading to their bedroom. I got up and was ready to go to my bedroom as well but then all of a sudden I felt a heavy weight on my back. Both of my hand was grabbed and if ur wondering who grabbed it, it was these three idiot hyungs that was scared during the whole movie. 

"What the u want hyung?" I asked them pretty pissed off. I hope they won't ask me to take them to the toilet because they were too scared to. 

"Can please accompanying us to the restroom please Kookie!!!" They all said in unison.

Damn!! I guessed it right! I was annoyed at them but mostly amused. Seeing them in this kind of state is amusing. I made an evil smile.

"Sure! If u say 'Oh!! king Jungkook!! Ur the best and we will always respect u!'" I told while crossing my two hands together on my chest and making a scene.

 

They all looked at me with disgust and clearly not wanting to do it but the did it anyway. That was how determined they were. It was amusing seeing them all doing it in unison.

 

"Damn Jeon Jungkook!! I will get u next time!!!" Jimin said under his breath so that I couldn't hear it but clearly I did.

Dream on, Jimin hyung! I thought to myself and made an evil smile. He looked up to me and clearly saw that I was looking directly at him with an evil smile. He flinched a little. Haha seeing Jiminie-hyung like this is just too amusing. I could bully him all day!! Lol!!

 

 

I took these scared es to the bathroom and after this, Hobi-hyung went to his room where his roommate Suga was. Me, V, And Jimin hyung went to our room. We got into our beds. I was nice and cozy and was ready to sleep but all of a sudden, I could feel someone behin me. I turned around to see Jimin-hyung and was about to say something but felt a person on the other side, it was V-hyung. I was angry and was about to say something but knowing them, they probably won't listen. I gave up. Oh well. Next time I definitely won't them get away with it. Right now I'm too tired to do something.

 

"Goodnight~!" I heard both of them say while yawning. 

"Yea yea, goodnight hyung." I replied. We went to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok that's it for today!!! By the way I won't check for mistakes so yea hope u like it!!!! Luv u!!!<3<3😝😝😝😝😝😝😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😙😙😙😙😙😙😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😎😎😎😎😎😎😎💓💓💓💓💓💓💖💖💖💞💖💞💞💞💞💞💞💘💘💘💘💘💘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕❤❤❤❤❤❤💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋