Fist Day!!!

The Cabin

Hello people of this universe!!! How y'all es doing?! Sorry for not updating for y'all!! I just couldn't think straight!! I have got tons of idea's and they just keep coming from right to left that I just couldn't control it!!!

 

P.s.- Did y'all see our baby Rosé slay "mask king of singer"?! HER VOICE GAVE ME LIFE!!! No wonder her name is ROSLAY!!! This girl is slaying people from left and right!! I couldn't stop listing to Rosé cover of "If it is you"!!

 

ROSÉ IS THE FIRST EVER FEMALE IDOL EVER THAT HAS MADE ME FALLEN THIS DEEP FOR HER!!! *crying in the corner with tears full of joy!!* Ok enough with this, lets get started with the story!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Rosé P.o.v

 

 

Those en freaks!! Because of them I couldn't sleep a wink!!! U ers r messing with the wrong person!! Just watch I'll get my payback!!! I don't know how the Lisa can sleep through this . If u are wondering what I am talking about, it's about too smart for u Namjoon, Jennie hoe, Jin the pig, and the chicken lover freak. Last night was monstrous!! That's what happens when u combine a S&M and two weird olders together!! This en place was possessed!!! Don't ever let them together!! EVER!!!!

 

I get up from bed, I look at the bed next to me to check up on Lisa. This still sleeping! Whatever, *i shrugged*. I went to the bathroom that was connected to our room. Before I could grab my toothbrush, I looked in the mirror. W-t-f! Those es are really going to get it now. I en have eyebags under my eye now because of those bastards!! Ugh!! *Calming myself down**sigh* Oh well, I can have my payback later! I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I dried my hair after taking shower and got changed into a something comfortable (imagine whatever u want her to wear). I opened the door from inside me room and went out into the hallway.

 

"Mornin" A husky voice from behind me called out.

I turned around and saw Jungkook. "Mornin" I said with a straight face. I see that he has also got eyebags under his eye. "Looks like I'm not the only one with eyebags, aye?"

"U too? last night all hell broke loose!" Jungkook said while rubbing his eyes.

I nodded my head in agreement. "NamJen and Jinsoo was just so crazy last night that I couldn't sleep properly but Lisa did. I don't know how that can sleep with that loud en noice." I said while we were heading downstairs.

"Lucky u!" He ground. "For me it wasn't just only NamJen and Jinsoo pair but also that alien and jamless hyungs!!" He complained.

Not really interested. "Yea, I can tell from just looking at ur ed up face." I said while grabbing cereals from the counter. 

Begore he could utter a word, we saw Namjoon walking down like a dog with a choker that a dog's wear on his neck. Jennie was hoding onto the leash while sitting on Namjoon's back.

"Faster!!" Jennie yelled and Namjoon went faster but no running.

"Holy !!" Me and Jungkook said in unison. 

"Why the r u guys always doing this?" I complained. "If u were going to do it, at leat do it in private!"

"I don't follow orders from a weakling like u." Jennie said and hmph at me.

please I won our wrestling battle against u like in every round. I don't know how Namjoon can be so weak against her! Like, he won against me, Lisa, and Jisoo but not to her!! That's what happens when an Masochist meets it's master. 

"! I'm way stronger than ur small !" I fired back with a sassy gesture.

"Hmph! Whatever!" She retorted and took her bag that was left her last night filled with chips and went back to her room.

"Yea, that's right u better not mess with me!" I yelled out to Jennie who was completely ignoring me.

Jungkook chuckled. "U guys r soo childish!" 

"Says the most childish one in the group." I fired back.

Jin and was on his way downstairs and looking over the fridge. "Hmm~..." He was deeply thinking while looking in the fridge while completely ignoring us as if we weren't there. He finally moved and took out two yogurts and two fruit juice in his hands.

"Are u going to eat both of those?" Jungkook asked Jin breaking the silence between us three.

"No. The other two are for Jisoo." Jin answered while looking for napkins.

"Why don't she just come down here?" I asked. I mean, she clearly has those legs for a reason. Wait don't tell me....

He chuckled and grinned at us. "Last night was just too crazy tjat I broke Jisoo."

"Ugh~!!" Me and Jungkook yelled out being grossed out.

"U kids will do it someday. I don't know why ur soo grossed out about it." Jin said with a happy face finally finding the napkins.

"Will she be able to walk?" Jungkook asked Jin who was going to go back to Jisoo.

"I don't know!" Yelled out jin with a playful chuckle.

, u can laugh know but tonight's payback!!! Watch out cause it's going to hell!! I wonder if Jungkook will join?

I turned around away from Jin who already disappeared from my sight to look at Jungkook who was sitting beside me. "U in?" 

"Hell yea!!!" Jungkook answered. Sometimes I feel like me and Jungkook minds are connected because it only took me to say "U in?" For him to notced.

We smiked evily. This is going to be hella fun!!!

"MORNING ES!!!" A deep voice from the railing yelled out.

"Morning" I said as I look up to V oppa who was runnimg down the railing. Why is this oppa so hella cute?! Even with that voice of his, he is still very cute!!

Comming to our direction and put his hand on Jungkook who looked a bit pissed. "No morning reply?" He asked with a puppy eye.

"No." Jungkook replied in the speed of lite while looking pissed. "I'm damn pissed of at u for being so damn annoying while I was sleeping!"

I'f I was Jungkook, I would be pissed of too!! I mean I'f u disturb me while I am trying to sleep then u will meet hell. 

"Don't forget about me!!" A voice from behind said.

"Oh!, sorry Jimin!! U were just soo small that we couldn't see u!" I said while mimicking a mother who is talking to her baby.

Triggered. "Yah!! Rosie!! Don't call me short!! How dare u say that to ur elder!!" Jimin yelling out and pretty pissed off. If u want to see Jimin mad, all u got to do is talk about his short hieght. He isn't shorter than me or the other girls nor Suga but we love to most.

"Wah~! Jimin is here?!" Jungkook joined in. "Where? I can't seem to find him!"

"Wah~!! Jiminie was behind me?!" V also joined in. 

"Wah! Thank goodness, i wasn't the only one who didn't see Jimin!" I said while acting like I was reliefed.

Jimin standing by us getting dangerously red. But we didn't care and just continued. This is just too amusing!!!

"Wah! U guys hear that? That's the sound of a heated pot!!" I yelled out. 

"Oh!!" Junkook and V said unison. "We here that too!!"

Jimin exploded from anger and tried to get us but we dodged and ran away from him.

"Oh my, I wonder if ChimChim can catch me with those short legs!!" I yelled out with a loud giggle. 

"We can just walk while Jimmie hyung is running and still can catch us!!" Jungkook yelled out from the different direction with a teasing laughter.

"I think we should slow down for this lil mochi cause it'll take him forever to catch us!!" V yelled out from the different direction from me and Kooki.

"U ing bastards!!! I will get u all and murder u!!!" Jimin calling out to while gitting his teeth from anger.

"Lmao!! Is that supposed to scare us?!" Jungkook yelled out to jimin unfazed by his threat.

We all laughed and was having fun running around the cabin while making fun of our litttle mochi. He is just too fun to mess with. We were running and enjoying the fun when I suddenly bumped into someone and fell down on my bum.

 

 

 

 

 

Ok!! That's it for today!! I wonder who that person will be?! Find in the next chapter!!! Dan-Dan-dan-dan!!!! Luv u!!!😜😜😜😜😜😝😝😝😝😝😝😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😚😚😚😚😚😗😗😗😗😄😄😄😄😄😄😁😁😁😁😁😁😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😤😤😤😤😤💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💖💖💖💖💖💖💞💞💞💞💞💞💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕