"F U! pay me!"

The Cabin

Rosé pov.

 

 

"Yo! My nick own me monay~! Yo my own me monay~!" Oh my ! Jisoo eonnie is singing that stupid song again! Praise the lord!                                                           

 "Sup chaeng!" Jisoo came down the stairs with Jin from just waking up from the slumber. "Wanna join me?"

"Hell to the naw~!" I sang while making a "NO" sign with my hand. She is a total embarrassment.

"I said, co-~!"

"Oh no!" I said facepalming. Weirdos joining another weirdo makes this place into hell. God, what have I done to deserve this? I prays the lord!

"Geegidy all day~!" Omfg!! Not u too jen! God! I swear this is a punishment!

Insert the narrator voice from spongebob. "3 hours later."

I swear I'm going to kill these es. I mean do u see the sentence up there?! THEY HAVE BEEN SINGING FOR GOD DAMN GOOD THREE HOURS AND NOT TO MENTION THE BOYS ALSO JOINED DURING THISE THREE HOURS!! Well everyone exapt for Suga. That damn old fart!

I swear this was pure torture! I'm sorry Yoongi, for cussing at u and putting my middle finger up at u~! I won't do it again so, CAN U IN STOP THIS!! I KNOW UR THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN!! S-save me... before I... die.... And just like that, my prayer was answered. Yoongi was standing in front of me. The ray of light was shining behind him so I couldn't see him clearly.

God, is this a sign? T-thank y- whoah! Wait is that a nife in his hand!! The Yoongi! R u planning to murder everyone. He was lookimg at me in annoyance too. Grandpa, I swear I didn't do anything!

"Whoa~!" Rapmon flinched and stopped dancing when he saw Yoongi with a nife in his hand. "The u have a nife for?"

"To cut u muther-in loud asses the up!" Yoongi yelled at them with enormous annoyance. Ehehehe. That was kind of funny.

"If y'all don't shut the up, i will stab u and rip ur guts to pieces!!"

I don't know why I find this funny. I tried my best to hold it in but a soft giggle cam out. Oh , now his head is turned my way.

"Starting with u." Omg! When he said that, I swear my soul ran away. That was so damn scary. His death like glare, it could kill u in seconds! I'm proud of u grandma- I mean grandpa. Lol.

"Granps, u not serious r u?" Jennie said. By the way, she said this while sitting on Namjoonie. Lol. It looked so funny.

"Yeah.." Lisa nodding to what Jennie said.

He glared at them with great killing intent. Just like that, they both went silent. Grandpa! Give me ur powers, I beg of u!

Hahaha!! Everyone at this point was silent and Yoongi seeing this, he knows that his warning got to them so he went back to his room to sleep. I shell start my sleep training to get that kind of glare like him. Matster! I shell follow ur lead.

"So... what r we having for luch?" Jin ask all of us as if nothing had happened.

"Chicken!!" Jisoo yelled out excitedly. Damn u and ur chicken!

"How bout we have barbeque this evening?" Namjoon back at it again with his y genious brain! I mean, How can we forget about the barbequ?! That's the most important part of camping!

"Damn! How did we forget about barbeque?!" Jungkook yellded and everyone including me nodded.

"That's my boy!" Jennie patted Namjoon in the head and him on his neck like he was some kind of dog. He looked like he enjoyed it too much. How ta- is he that weak for his girlfriend? Damn! Relationship gouls! Jk! I wouldn't want that even if I was bribed to.

"Soo..." Jungkook put his arm around my neck. "Shall we prepare?"

I glared at Kooki. " don't act like yesterday didn't motha-en happen cause it did!" I swing his arm away from my neck and took three step back away from him.

"Oh come on! That was yesterday and it was an accident!" Jungkook complained.

"! U don't know me!" I said while putting my middle finger up at his his. "I'm a maiden!"

"Yea right." Jungkook sarcastically said. "Remember that time when u were drunk?" Og god, no! "U was all over me." He smirked.

"Oh god! Don't remind me of that! It was clearly a drunkin mistake!" I made a puking face.

"I know u liked it!" There goes that smirk again. Gosh! I just want to ruin that smirk of his.

"! I was nowhere near enjoying it! Not to mention I was drunk too. Damn! I lost my ity because of u and now I can't get married!" I yelled at him with anger.

"No! U took mines first! U have to take responsibility for that!" Jungkook, I swear I will punch the out of u if u say responsibility again. Seeing the bickering, the others went to do their own things. Me and Junkook were completely glued to our argument that we didn't pay attention in what was going on.

"U completely took over me while I was drunk." I blamed him.

"Hey! Don't blame me! Blame the lust!" He defended himself.

"U should've held back and stopped me!" I yelled again defendeding myself too.

"We-!!" Jungkook was stopped by Jimin who had Lisa entangled around his arm. God! They are inseparable.

"Can u guys stop this? Just think of this as a bad dream, ok?" We glared at Jimin and he flinched but stayed strong. Jisoo also came in and took me by the arm.

"I know he is a ert but let him go. It was just a mistake, and by the way he has been a all these years so his lust took over him. It's not like he is a stranger to u or anything right?" Jisoo tried to calm me.

"Hey! I'm not a ert!" Jungkook said pissed off. Looooooool! Ok, I shouldn't be laughing in this situations when we just fought but I couldn't. Help it. I laugh easily. I couldn't fogive him for this but I have to let it go since ifmt was a mistake.

"F u! Pay me!" I demanded him.

"For what?" He asked confused.

"The ."

"I have to pay for that ?"

"U took my ity so, yes!"

"Hey! U took mine too!"

"Ok! We are going nowhere with this so just seperate them!" Jimin said to Jisoo who nodded her head.

" u very much~!" I sang out loud directly to him.

"No! u~!" He sang too.

"God! I swear u guys are so childish!" Jennie said crossing her hand and sitting on Namjoons lap. Disgusting.

"Wow!!" Hobie randomly yelled out. He is so random!

I showed Jennie my middle finger up and stick out my tongue at her. Jennie saw and did the same thing.

"U too ." She said.

 

I was in the kitchen while Jungkook was in the living room watching his favorite show. I was eating since I was hungry as !

"Aww~! Chimchim, u were so adorable when u were younger!" Lisa told Jimin who was by her side. "Now, u are my y Christian chimchim~!" She had lust in her eyes while saying this. I swear they were thinking the same thing!

"So... upstairs?" Jimin asked Lisa clearly knowing what she want.

"U know i'm always up for it baby!" She kissed Jimin roughly and he did the same. God! U guys are still in the kitchen u know?!

They both went upstairs. Jennie was with Rapmon; feeding him with . Ewww! The is wrong with those two. Ugh~! I'm going to cry! Jisoo and Jin were cooking togther. Jin is teaching Jisoo how to cook since she been doimg nothing but just recking the kitchen. They gave each other a lot of small kisses. This was like a manga scene where the girl cut her hand and the boy is there to save the girl. Hahahah! CRINGE!

I guess everyone has forgotten about the BBQ since no one was preparing.

"What happen ti the BBQ?" I asked Namjoon who was in the hand of kim Jennie.

"Oh! We are plannimg that tomorrow." He informed me.

"Oh... I see..." I was kind of disappointed but we can always do it later, right? It was getting dark. Intead of the BBQ, everyone settled for movie night, again.

Everyone was in the living room even Suga oppa. Tae and Hobie were just doing their random things together. Jennie was sitting comfortably on Namjoonie's lap. The eomma couple are sitting together and cuddling. Aww~ so cute! I squealed inside. Jimin and Lisa again were inseparable since they are sitting on the floor all smuggled up. I was sitting in the middle between Yoongi and Kooki. Kooki on the left and Yoongi on the right. I was quite cozy since they were both beside me. I lean more on Yoongi side since me and Jungcock are having a war. This war is going on another level if he says anything stupid again to me. Yoongi really didn't mind me leaning on him, as long as I don't crush him. He is used to these things anyways since we have known eachother for a very long time. We are like siblings. I remember the day when he saved me when I got bullied in Middle school; thats before we met the gang. Here, have a sneak peak of my childhood.

 

Flashback;

 

"Hey! Stop pulling my hair! It hurts!" I cried out.

"Why would I? A ugly like u need some beatings!"

They laughed in amusement ignoring the pain I was in. One girl started to punch me on the face and another was punching my stomach. Some boys were there but they just ignored and laughed with them. I felt so embarrassed and hurt. My tear started to drip down. No one was coming to save me and there was no hope. after all, we were at a park where no one was around. I felt.... hopless. I closed my eyes hoping this was a dream but the pain was just too real.

"Wtf dude!!" I heard one of the boys shout out.

After that, all the girls attention was on someone else instead of me, yelling and screaming for that person to stop.

I slowly open my eye's to see a bloody Yoongi. The two boys were on the ground beat up really badly. He turned to me and came closer. At this point, I was super scared of him. My whole body was shaking, shaking because of him. He looked really scary.

He reached his hand out to me. I flinched. I hate it when I'm scared. This is Yoongi, there is nothing to be scared of! I thought to myself.

I regain some of my courage and slowly took his hands. After that, he looked at the girls and guys and warn them that if any of them touch me, he will beat them up, even if they are girls, he will have no mercy. They flinched and looked at him in horror. They nodded and ran away.

We went home and fixed ourselves up. Our parent's weren't home because they were too busy at work. Yoongi was quiet the whole entire walk home without making any noise. He had his face on the floor the entire time too.

"U-um... t-thanks... for saving me."I blurted out wanting this awkward silence to end.

He looked up at me. He had this sad face that I never saw before. This broke my heart because this wasn't the Yoongi I know.

"Why didn't u tell me...?" He asked me straight to my face with a soft tone in his voice.

After he asked that, I started to get nervous.

"... I-I didn't... want to... make u worry." I stumbled om my words.

"They could of done worse!" His soft tone changing to an agry tone.

"I-I-I'm s-sorry!" I apologized so he wouldn't get mad.

"I-I'll tell u n-next time!" I claimed.

"Roseane." He said with a serious voice and looked at me with a serious expression.

This was the first time he called my by my English name and it was a serious one too. I froze at my place hearing him call me by that name.

"Tell me how long have they been bulling u!" He asked me with force.

"I.... I-I..." "Goddamn it Roseanne! Tell me!" I stayed in silence as I was scared of how angry he was. This was the first time I saw him get seriously angry.

He grabbed me harshly by the shoulders trying to get a word out of me but immediately regretted after I let out a painful groan.

"I-I'm sorry!" He immediately apologized.

"...It's ok..." I painfully said.

 

"....I'll go back to my house. Call me if u need me, ok?" He told me gently.

"Ok." I answered.

 

Ok! Flashback ends!! Now back to movie night!! Again!

After the movie was over, everyone head back to their room.

That movie was boring as ! It was nothing like the trailer. God! Why do they always got to have love stories in every movies! Romance that, romance this! Get a in girlfriend or boyfriend writers or directors. I'm clearly getting bored of your love stories!

"Hey!"

"..."

"Hey!!"

"..."

"Hey!! U ugly head!!"

"Wanna fight?" I turned around not suprised that it was Jungcock.

"Are u deaf?! I've been calling for a long time now!" He angrily said.

"Can u not tell i was ignoring u?" I rolled my eyes.

"U know? U should learn manners. Ur older than me by months but ur a pretty rude noona." He stated with an mockingly expression.

"Whatever. Now, what the u want? I ain't got time for ur ." I rushed him.

"Can we sleep in ur room?" He asked.

"Wait! Sleep in my room? Never! And we? Who is the other person?"

"Taehyung." He answered. I can see Tae in the back waving at me.

"Um... sorry to break it to u but Lisa is my roomie and she is sleeping with me so there is no space for ur kind."

"Uhh~. Lisa is sleeping with Jimin, that is why I asked u if we could sleep in here." He made a duh expression.

"Those es..." I whispered underneath my breath.

"So..., u letting us in?" He asked again.

"Tae? Yes. You? No." I answered him directly.

"Oh come on! Why can't I sleep in ur room?" He complained.

"Can't u just sleep in the living room?" I suggested him.

"I don't like sleeping in the living room!" He complained again.

"Oh, grow up u wuss!" I told him.

By this point, I am now annoyed. Trying to think of a way to let me in, Kooki did anything. It was really amusing seeing him like this. Finally ater minutes of begging me, he came to his last conclusion.

"...Ugh! This is really painful to say but if u let me in then I'll do anything for u tomorrow!" He stated,

I had on my devilish smirk. "Deal!" Finally letting him.

"Come on Tae! Lets head upstairs!" I called out for Taetae. He immediately came to my side with his box smile. We sang children's song while heading upstairs. Jungkook was behind us in annoyance. Lmao!! I love annoying this dude!

"Ok! So, if u cross tbis line then ur dead, hear me?" I warned them.

"Yes mam!!" They agreed in unison like little childrens. Aww~! Adorable!!

I went to take a quick shower and the boys were doing their boys stuff.

 

10 minutes later....

I came back from the bathroom and saw the two boys sleeping on Lisa's bed, hugging eachother. Aww~! Disgusting!

I went on my bed and rap my blanket on me so that I won't be cold at night and closed the lamp and went to deep sleep.

 

.................

 

Waaa~! It's sooo cozy!! What is this? What am I sleeping on... or... what's hugging me? I quickly opened my eye's to see Jungkook face 3 inch away from my face laying next to me as if it was a normal thing.

 

*Slap!*

 

 

 

 

Author's response: No comment.....