Day-2

The Cabin

HELOOOOOOO~~~!!!!! I'M SORRY MY FELLOW HUMAN AS I WAS ABSENT FOR A LONG TIME DUE TO PROBLEMS AND OR LAZYNESS!! anyway, I'M BACK!!!!

 

DON'T MIND THE MISTAKES CAUSE I DON'T GIVE A !! GOOD LUCK READING!! LUV U!!!<3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Offu!" I looked to see who it was, it was grandpa. He finally woke up from the dead.

 

Looking at me with annoyance. "Watch where ur going kid." He told me while walking away. By the way if ur confused on who grandpa is, it's Yoongi oppa. We call him grandpa cause, literally he just sleeps all day and eat and he pretty much not that active unlike us. And if u haven't know, i'm the closest to him since we were neighbor's since young and he was also my babysitter. He babysit me while my parent's are gone. He didn't like the idea but since he got paid, he agreed.he used to bully me all the time. Ugh! I remember those painful memories. Just remembering it gave me goosebumps!

 

Jungkook helped me get up from the ground where i hit my bun. "U stupid in grandpa!" I said underneath my breath so he couldn't hear me and if he did, I'm dead.

 

"Where is Jimin?" I asked while looking around and not seeing Jimin anywhere in sight. I look at Jungkook. "I thought he was chasing us?"

 

"He is chasing V." Jungkook said walking to the kitchen. I walked alongside him.

 

"That tiny mochi. Although he is small, he is pretty HOT!!" I said with a smirk. 

 

"Hey!! I'm pretty sure i'm more HOTTER than his !" Jungkook said with an annoying tone and a pouty face.

 

"Yea. Dream on!" I said with a mockingly laughter.

 

"Why you little--!!" Jungkook tried to hit my shoulder but I dodged, after all, I am a ninja! I stick my tongue out to mock him some more and tried to run because he tried to grabb me.

 

"I'm not letting you get away!!" Jungkook yelled while trying to catch me.

 

I turned around to mock him some more but I can see that he is pretty close to catching up to me. I panicked and tried to run faster but suddenly my feet ran into something and I fell. Jungkook also fell with my cause of trying to catch me. He ended up on top of my. Damn this er is heavy. I head my eyes closed cause of fright. I opened my eyes and suddenly met his. He was soo damn close!! The tension is rising up between us. He was blushing hard and so was I. I was so nervous and embarrassed until I felt a sqeez on my . I looked down and saw his hand on my titty. My expression xhanged real quick. My nervous expression changed to a blank look. I looke up at Jungkook blankly and suddenly slapped his face. I pushed him off of me and stood up quickly. He was still on the gound while holding his cheek that had been slapped by me. 

 

"Oww! The u hit me for?!" Jungkook said while annoyed and confused. 

 

"Don't in touch my " I said in a low tone cause clearly he didn't hear me.

 

"What?!" He said while trying to get up but still rubbing his cheek.

 

"I SAID, DON'T EN TOUCH MY . U EN ERT!!" I yelled at him with anger.

 

"I'M NOT A ERT AND CLEARLY TOUCHING UR WAS AN ACCIDENT AND IT WASN'T MY FAULT I TOUCHED IT!! U FELL FIRST!!" Jungkook yelled back defending himself.

 

"HOW THE DID UR HAND LAND ON MY EN WHEN CLEARLY UR HAND WAS NOWHERE NEAR THE CHEST AREA!!"

 

"HOW THE AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW!!"

 

"Wh---!!!" I couldn't say anything bac cause I was interupted by Yoongi.

 

"YADA-YADA-YADA!! CAN U GUYS STOP BICKERING?! UR DISTURBING MY PEACE!!" Yoongi yelled out with great annoyance from the living room. 

 

Dammit I want to yell back but know him, i'd just dye from his glare. His glare is soo scary. Ever since we were little he always gave me that glare to shut me up when I was annoying him. One time I fought back against his glare and in the end, i achieved great hell from him. Ever since then I would get nightmares but I don't get them anymore though since I'm quite used to it now. Tch! I hate that glare.

 

After a great while of silence he turned around back to the TV screen. While having his back against us, I lifted my middle finger up. u.

 

Jungkook put his hand on my shoulder and sighed as if nothing happened. I slapped his hand off my shoulder.

"Don't act like as if nothing happened!! U little a-hole!" I said with annoyance.

 

"Whoa lady. Calm the down! I was just cheering u up!" Jungkook said teasingly. He knows that me and Yoongi are close and pretty much knows how I am like around Yoongi. I swear he is en psychic cause he knows pretty much what everyone is thinking or either everyone is just easy to read.

 

Ugh! I am too tired to hadle all this in the early morning! Might as well go back to sleep. I walked away from Jungkook to go back to my room. 

 

"Whao! Where are u going?" Jungkook asked me curiously.

 

"Back to my room, where else?" I said as I was still walking to my room. 

 

"Ur going back to sleep after just waking up awhile ago?"

 

"Yea!" I said on the railing. "Night!" I headed back to my room. I opened the door to my room. I see that Lisa is out of bead since I didn't see her on the bad anymore. The bathroom door was closed so I assume she's in there. Anyway back to going to bed. I changed back into my PJ and layed on my bed with the blanket on top of me. I beggin to close my eye's and off to my dreamland we go!!

 

 

 

 

 So this is all I will right for now and will post it since i don't know how to save it for later. I will extend this chapter later since I have more to write. It's night right now and I am getting pretty sleepy. I will hopefully have the chapter extended sometimes tomorrow. Well then. Bye bye!! Luv U!!!😝😝😝😝😛😛😛😛😛😘😘😘😘💓💓💓💞💞💞💋💋💋💋💋💋