On our way!!!

The Cabin

Hello!! This is the author of "The cabin". I sincerely apologize to everyone who is waiting for this book!!! As u may not know, my health isn't that great. I always get weak a lot and often get headaches. I am eating fine if ur worried about that and I get lots of sleeps too!!! Well enough of my excuse and through the adventures we go!!!

 

A bit of information before we get started. So I don't give a damn about cars or stuff like that and their names so u can imagine whatever u want, whether it be their clothes, the place, and etc. I'll let u imagine ur own kind of place and if u can't imagine than I suggest u search up whatever u can't imagine! Good lucks u fanfic freaks!! Luv u!!! U better ing read this!!! And again, LUV U!!!<3<3

 

 

 

Rosé Pov.

 

"Get in losers!!" Jennie who was yelling out to us from inside the van and If ur wondering, she didn't drive, it was namjoon a.k.a her boyfriend.(A/N: i haven't seen a lot of namjen so i am making this couple in this book. Leave of u don't like it! I don't give a about what u think!! Luv u!!<3)

"Ok so if u are wondering about who these people are, I'll be glad to introduce them to u. First it's me, the one and only heroine of this book, Rosé!! The prettiest and most smartest of them all---"

"Psh, u wish!!" Someone from behind me said with laughter. I turned around and gasp. I slowly started to say his name. J-J-Jeon Jungkook!!! Dun dun dun!!

"Wtf u want kooki boy." I said not really bothered with him. He looked at me annoyed. I snickerd.

"I may be younger than u by months but I'm stronger than u and more mature than u!!" Jungkook who has proudly stated.

"Did u just call me weak?!" I said as I was very angry that he said that I was weaker than him, I'm not gonna lie he is right but, NO!!! No one can say i'm weak!! "Oh ur gonna get it boy!!" I said looking directly in the eye's.

He looked at me and begin to blush. "I-I wouldn't mind..." He said as he was clearly embarrassed!!

"The !! Wtf is wrong with this dude!!" I thought to myself and was weirded out about what he said.

"Enough with the bickering and get the in!!!" Jennie yelled at us looking very annoyed. Come on Jennie this isn't the first time u see children's bicker so y get annoyed? Lmao!!

I got into the car and so did seagle, everyone else was already inside the car. I sat next to Lisa since I get along with best and I also needed a person to mess with. Namjoon checked if all of us was in the car and ready to go. There was like 11 of us inside the van. Namjoon saw all of us and was ready so her started the van and drive.

 

 

It was like 9:33 in the morning when we left and now it's like 12:56 in the afternoon. Not gonna lie, I just woke up from my dreamland. I looked over to Namjoon who was looking at the road ahead of him.

"R we there yet?" I started asking him. He was suprised by me since everyone else was asleep.

"Oh, u suprised me! No not yet. We only have 10 minutes until we reached our destination."

"Oh! That's great!!" I said in excitement. I turn my head away from him and started lookinh for my phone. I will be bored without my phone and it's a great way to waste the time until we reached our destination.

 

 

10 minutes later....

 

"Whoa~!!"

 

 

 

I'm really sorry this is a short chapter!! Im still recovering and seem to not think straight. Next time i will definitely have a longer chapter!! Please forgive me!!! LUV U!!!<3<3😣😣😣😣😣😞😞😞😞😞😔😔😔😔😳😳😳😳😳💖💖💖💖💓💓💓💓💕💕💕💕💞💘💞💞💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💧💧💧💧💧💧😦😦😦😦😦😟😟😟😟😟😟😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😯😯😯😯😯😯😟😵😲😲😲😵😵😑😑😑😑😱😱😱😱😰😰😰😰😭😭😭😭😭😭😪😪😪😪😪😪😢😢😢😢😢😢😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😤😤😤😤😤😤😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 this is all what im feeling right now.