Chapter V

Hidden

A/N: Since today is Yoda's b-day and it's been a year since MiTzu acknowledge their ship name here's an update!

_____

Tzuyu's P.O.V

How come she looks like a goddess when she's just wearing something so simple? She walk her way to us with that famous gummy smile of hers and I can feel my heart beat racing. "We brought drinks, Momo said I should put it in the chiller first," She said, I couldn't move or speak but I managed to point at the direction of the ref after staring at her for a solid 30 seconds.

I can hear Dahyun and Lisa snickering at my back probably because of my weird actions. I was able to shut them up by simply throwing them a glare. 

"Can I have some of that? I asked Wendy but she just shooed me away," Mina pouted as she pointed to the freshly baked goodies. "Sure, you can eat Tzuyu's last piece she seems to be not hungry anymore," Dahyun answered I can hear the tone of mockery in her voice and I wanted to smack her for it. 

"You sure you don't want these anymore?" Mina asked to me and I nodded my head awkwardly. "Thank you!" She beamed with happines and I swear it melted my heart.

You need to keep your act Tzuyu don't surrender to her cuteness.

"I'll catch up with you guys later, I'll help Momo with the banners and streamers first, she said three brats messed it," Mina innocently said. The three suspects, me, Dahyun and Lisa, simply bowed their heads.

When we looked up Rose is pinching Lisa already. "Why did you do that?" Rose was pertaining to us destroying the designs in the living room. "Stop that it hurts!" Lisa swatted away Rose's hands but the owners hands seems glued to Lisa's arms. Dahyun and I winced for Lisa, that will surely bruise.

"We were playing okay! I'm sorry, I won't do it again!" 

"Rose you could stop now," Dahyun tried to stop her and good thing she listened to her. "That hurts," Lisa pouted but Rose managed to remove that by kissing the Thai girl on the lips.

"Get a room will ya?" I protested. Lisa simply did a merong and I just stared at how childish she could be. Rose and Lisa laughed at us, Dahyun and I silently agreed to just leave the couple behind in the kitchen. 

_____

The party started at 8 and Momo's place is already packed even though it's just 8:30. Lights flickered and Music blared from the gigantic speakers. Seulgi's friend MoonByul is the one to DJ and everyone's impress by how good she is. By 9 a bunch of people are already drunk and high from the amount of alcohol and weeds (Don't ask where they got it) they consumed. 

Tzuyu's sticking with Mina, Jihyo, Jungyeon, Chaeyeong and Momo. The last girl mentioned is still waiting for Nayeon to come. While the others are dancing wildly somewhere in the dance floor, Momo's place is huge so they were able to modify a dance floor in the living room. 

"Want to get some more drinks?" Mina directly shouted at Tzuyu's ears so the younger could hear her. "Sure!" Tzuyu simply shouted back. The two rose from their seat and headed to the kitchen where the drinks and snacks are.

"It's a mess out there," Mina said as soon as they arrived at the kitchen which is quieter. Tzuyu watched at Mina stumbled her way to the snack table. "You sure you can drink more?" Tzuyu asked and grabbed Mina's arms before she could stumble again. "Y-yeah," Mina slurred and Tzuyu can't help at how adorable Mina looks that moment.

"How many cans of beer have you drank anyway?" Tzuyu asked to the older girl. "Five cans," Mina answered and she start feasting on the food in front of her. "You've really had enough," Tzuyu said as she stops Mina from getting another can of beer in the cooler.

"Yoda-ya I'm still fine!" Mina argued but her body already betrayed her. She wobbled again and almost fell but good thing Tzuyu caught her before she completely lose her balance. Tzuyu blushed since that has been the closest she's with Mina for about a year and the fact that Mina is staring intently at her didn't help. Tzuyu finally looked away but she help Mina get her balance back first.

"Want to go to the rooftop for some air?" Tzuyu asked after that awkward moment. Mina nodded and grabbed a can of beer again although Tzuyu blocked her. "You should also stop drinking," Tzuyu reminded.

"I wasn't--," Mina got cut of by her own hiccup and Tzuyu swears it's the most adorable thing ever. "Going to drink it for myself--," Mina hiccuped again and Tzuyu is now dying from Mina's cuteness. "I got it for you," Mina managed to finish.

"It's okay I don't really drink anyway," Tzuyu says as she assist Mina to the rooftop. "Then why did you come with me?" Mina slurred. "I just wanted to make sure you're okay," Tzuyu simply answered. 

Although tipsy, Mina's mind is still processing ideas and sort even if she can't speak straight. She knew there's more to Tzuyu's words and so she asked. "Why do want to make sure I'm okay?" Mina asked, she was surprisingly able to speak straight.

"I don't want any guys flocking over you while you're alone because I care," Tzuyu honestly answered. They reached the rooftop in no time and she unlocked the door, only their gang has a key to the place. "We're here," Tzuyu announced. She assisted Mina so the latter could lean on the wall for support while she set-ups the place.

After neatly placing the mat on the floor Tzuyu got Mina and led her to sit with her. Mina instantly leaned her head on Tzuyu's shoulders. Tzuyu stiffened but she relaxed immediately and even drape her arms around Mina's shoulder so the latter could lean more on her.

"Why do you care about me?" Mina mumbled as she stare at the night sky beyond them. "Because I care," Tzuyu replied and even though the answer is confusing Mina's heart understood it easily. 
"I care for you too," Mina mumbled as she trace circles on Tzuyu's thighs. "That's good to hear," Tzuyu simply said, it was cold and Mina didn't like it.

"Why are you like that to us, to me?" Mina asked and looked at Tzuyu. "What do you mean?" Tzuyu asked back and she too looked at Mina but it was a wrong move. Mina's brown pools are drowning her and so she look away but Mina is quick to make Tzuyu look back at her.

"Why are you so cold and avoiding us? You're close to other people but not us, we are your friends but why are you acting like we're no one?" Mina asked staring directly at Tzuyu's eyes.

"I'm not avoiding my friends," Tzuyu answered, her eyes quivering. It was true, she's not avoding her friends she's avoiding Mina and she only. "I'm only avoiding you," Tzuyu coldly continued.

Mina's eyes show confusion and a little bit of pain. "Why?" Mina ask again and it's getting hard for Tzuyu. "If I tell you now everything would be different. If I tell you now you would not see me as for who I am and I don't want that to happen," Tzuyu answered her voice sounds more warm and it calmed Mina's heart and mind for a reason she doesn't know.

"Mina it would be better if everything remains as it is now, me being cold and you thinking that I am mean for avoiding you than you hating me for something worse," Tzuyu continued, Mina understood. 

Tzuyu is frustrated she couldn't tell Mina the reason why but she has to follow her father's advice and remain silent. As for Mina she is confused in why Tzuyu couldn't tell her and hurt at the same time knowing that she's the reason why Tzuyu is having her distance from them.

The two silently stayed there at the roof top. Tzuyu's arm drape around Mina's petite body and Mina drawing circles on Tzuyu's thigh. Both staring at the wonderful night sky while drowing in their own ocean deep thoughts.