Chapter III

Hidden

After we settled in the classroom, we only realized that the subject we're at is Calculus. The most boring subject we have for this sem, well not the subject but instead the teacher. With her very slow tempo while speaking and the sloth like movements, no student will be able to overcome the temptation to fall asleep. It's also not helping when she talks using deep Korean words that Somi and I doesn't really understand well. 

15 minutes had passed since class started but I already feel bored. I wanted to talk to Somi but she dozed off right after the teacher started speaking, I have no other choice but use my phone to not feel bored. I took it out but after a few minutes the teacher called me and ask to come over in front to solve the problem on the board.

I gladly accepted it and some were already worried that I might not be able to answer since they know what I mostly do during lecture. It was indeed hard but I studied last week since I also got bored and nothing else to do so I was able to solve it correctly.

"Thank you Ms. Chou, now go back to your seat." I bowed and did what she told me to do. Although I realized that she didn't really call me out because I was playing with my phone and it was plainly because she wants people to recite and I was her unlucky pick.

"You're a genius!" Somi told me as I sat down. She probably woke up when I got called by the teacher. "Shut up, you know that your smarter than me, you just need to study," I said to her and she grinned.

"Well I don't study and never will so you're really smarter than me but thanks for the compliment," she replied and I just shook my head at it.

~~~

"Are you going home for the weekend?" Somi asked me while we are getting food from the cafeteria. "What's with the sudden question?" I asked back because it's so unlikely for her to ask about my plans.

"Well, my family and I will go to Canada this weekend to visit some relatives, I might not be able to come over to your dorm and bother you," she said and I just laughed at her.

"That's really nice then, I suddenly want to go there too," I pouted. "But anyway, it's fine if you couldn't come over to my dorm, I'd probably just crash to someone's house or spend some time with the gang or my club," I said to her with a smile.

"Why don't you go to your parent's?" She asked. "I just went there a couple of days ago they will be weirded out that I came there two times this month," I answered to her and she seems to easily understand.

"I wished you said hi to Taehyung oppa for me when you visited them," Somi told me after we sat in our usual table. "I did but he just kind of ignored it," I replied to her and started unwrapping my sandwhich. 

"Tae is not like that, Tao oppa is, he's cold to everyone," Somi argued back. "That's true but he's nice to me, he used to help me a lot with my school works while Taehyung is my play mate, we played a lot and we usually trash the house and I remember my parents scolding us a lot because of it," I told her and I can't help to smile remembering our good memories.

"I suddenly miss Evelyn," Somi sighed and I patted her back. "You're luckier than me since you get to go home at least once a month while I can't with all the works professors want me to do," I grinned and we laughed at our miseries.

"How are you and Unicorn by the way?" I asked changing the topic. "She finally messaged me back," Somi beamed. "Well that's good I didn't beg Heehyun to give Unicorn's number for nothing," I proudly smiled since I was able to talk to one of the scariest person in our school for my bestfriend.

"You could have just asked Chaeyeon for it though, she's nicer," Somi argued. "Then you should have done it yourself," I snapped. "You know that they musn't know that I like Dani," Somi sheepily said.

"So what? You're soon gonna tell her you like her and you guys will be famous here at school for being the "school's gay couple" well after Momo and Nayeon graduates," she blushed by what I said but immediately found a way to rebutt it. "We're not going to be a couple okay?" she said.

"So what's the point of me asking for her number? What's the point of you messaging her?" I asked her and she isn't able to answer which made me sigh. "Like seriously Som, why are we wasting our time if you just have a freaking "crush" on her?" I did a quotation mark in the word crush just to emphasize it.

"I don't know," she mumbled. She was upset I can tell and I felt bad since it was partly my fault why she's suddenly gloomy. "Well that's fine, we'd solve this but first let's finish lunch and get some ice cream," I cheered her and she was all smiles and rainbows again.

We finished our lunch quickly 'cause Som is too excited for her ice cream. We went to the nearest ice cream parlor and I ordered Chocolate Mint ice cream 'cause I like chocolate while Som ordered Vanilla Strawberry flavored ice cream. 

After getting our orders we went for a walk and decided to skip our last class. "We're badass for skipping school," Somi said as I wrap my ice cream cone with tissue. 

"We're not badass, just lazy people," I replied and she rolled her eyes at me for "not being fun." "I teated you ice cream and now I'm not fun? I promised Penguin along time ago that I'll treat her for some ice cream but I treated you first!" I ranted at her which made her laugh.

"You love me more than you love her," she teased and I shook my head as a response. "I do not, we just don't spend time together that much since the second sem started," I argued.

"What happened again? I saw you two talking last week," she asked as we sat on a random park's bench. "I just asked her for my usb since she asked for it last sem," I answered. "We actually have been avoiding each other for some quite time now," I added.

"You guys will be fine trust me and you two might also be the "school's gay couple" once NaMo leaves." We laughed since she used the term I was using earlier to . 

I hope we could be but it would be too imposibble once she finds out. She must never know until I fix all of what has been damaged before. I hope I could fix things faster though so I can finally reveal what I always wanted to tell her.

~~~

Hi everyone! Just wanted to clear things out Tzuyu is hiding two things, obviously the first one is her feelings for Mina and the second one is something bigger, and if revealed everything will turn out bad for Tzuyu. Stay with me till the end to know what Tzuyu is hiding.