Chapter I

Hidden

"Tzuyu!" Mrs. Chou called to her daughter after she arrived from school. "I thought you'll not come," Mrs. Chou said and hugged Tzuyu. 

"It's weekend and I have nothing left to do at the Uni plus my room mates are also going home so might as well spend it here," Tzuyu replied and placed her bags on the couch.

"Is dad coming home?" Tzuyu asked while following her mother to the kitchen. "Yeah, but I think he'll come home late," Mrs. Chou replied. She started taking things out from the refrigerator whilr Tzuyu sat comfortably at the kitchen's island table.

"What do you want ham or egg sandwhich?" Mrs. Chou asked to her daughter. "I'll have both please," Tzuyu grinned and her mom nodded. 

"I heard from Mrs. Jeon that you're a dean's lister at the Uni last sem," Mrs. Chou brought up while she make a sandwhich. "Yeah and I hate it," Tzuyu mumbled.

"Why?"

"Being personally asked to join the softball team and soccer team by their head coach isn't enough for them that I became a dean's lister to almost all my subjects," Tzuyu groaned.

"You're just a really smart and talented girl that's why," Mrs. Chou said and gave Tzuyu, the sandwhiches she made. "What's wrong with being a varsity player and a dean's lister anyway?" Mrs. Chou asked as she sat on the stool in front of Tzuyu.

"Students stare at you all the time by just walking in the hallway, they follow me around to all of my classes and they've been using all the space in my locker with their stupid letters," Tzuyu frowned by remembering what incident's she been through.

"Watch your language young lady, you're starting to sound like Soojung," Mrs. Chou scolded her and Tzuyu just grinned. "But aren't you happy with being famous? A lot of people your age are dying to have the attention you have right now," Mrs. Chou asked again.

"Mom, I'm alright with everything but it's just too much and too much is never good that's what you always taught me," Tzuyu answered while she wipes her lips with the napkin her mom gave her and elegantly took a sip from her juice. 

"You have a point dear," Mrs. Chou said and smiled. "Now, I think you should rest, your brothers will be happy to see you since you haven't been home for almost 3 months and I'n pretty sure they'll drag you out somewhere tonight," Mrs. Chou said and Tzuyu nodded her head in agreement.

"I'll be going to my room then, Mom," Tzuyu kissed Mrs. Chou's cheek before heading to her room.

~~~

"Princess! Wht time did you got here?" Taehyung said as he barged inside Tzuyu's room. "How have you been?" Tao followed Taehyung. The two sat beside Tzuyu, Taehyung on Tzuyu's right and Tao on the opposite.

Tzuyu's still in dazed as she was sleeping before her two brothers bothered her. "So?" Tao and Taehyung asked in unison. "I think I got here around 5 in the afternoon and I'm doing great," Tzuyu answered with a yawn.

"How's school?" Tao asked and Tzuyu sighed, remembering her college life again. "Annoying but I think you already know why," Tzuyu replied that made Taehyung chuckle.

"Is there anyone who's actually treating you like a suitor and not just some jerk admirer?" Taehyung asked. "None," Tzuyu answered.

"Well then, that's better than us beating them up just to make sure you'll be in good hands," Tao replied and Tzuyu just shrugged her shoulders although she was mumbling to herself that this is the reason why she couldn't get a boyfriend.

"You should dress up, we'll go to a party and I already told mom," Taehyung said and got up from the bed.

"What's the condition she said?"

"That we will be sober enough for the party they'll hold for Kai's birthday," Tao answered. "A pretty fair deal," Tzuyu mumbled and her two brothers agreed.

"Don't under dress yourself so much okie?" Tao reminded Tzuyu before he and Taehyung left the room. Tzuyu got up from her bed to take a shower and fix herself.

~~~

Tzuyu's P.O.V

"It's so loud here," I told my brothers as we settle in a random table. "It's a party of course it'd be loud," Taehyung teased me and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You two should stop," Tao scolded us and both Tae and I showed him a peace sign. "Whose party is this anyway?" I asked once I got used with the loud music and blinking lights.

"An old classmate," Tae shortly replied. "Be more specific?" I told him and took a swig from my glass. "Jimin's party, students who graduated and still studying are here," Tao replied since Tae had already left and started partying.

"You can go to your friends if you want, I'm pretty sure my classmates will show up and I'd join them," I told Tao. I know he's only staying with me because I'm alone and he doesn't want me to feel alone.

"Okie, let's meet back here around midnight, I already told Tae about it," Tao said and stood up, he then went to his friends at the other side of the room. 

I was alone in our supposedly table and I'm constantly checking my phone if my friends already messaged our group chat saying they'll come here. I'm starting to feel anxious 'cause it's been an hour already but I don't think they'd come and I'm just there while some drunk men start hitting on me but luckily Tae will suddenly pop up and drag them away.

"Tzuyu?" I heard someone called me and it's really familiar. "Mina," I replied and she widely smiled at me. "Who are you with?"she asked and of course I answered.

"My brothers, how about you?" I asked afterwards. "Sana and Momo," she replied with that famous gummy smile of hers. I'm surprised to know that she's friends with Momo.

"If you're wondering how I got close with Momo, it's simply because she's Japanese too and she really helped me a lot when I first got into the Uni, Sana too," she said as if she knows what I'm thinking.

"Oh cool, she's the president of the club I'm currently in," I said just to keep the conversation going. "I heard, although I'm hoping she is not being a lazy ," she chuckled and I joined.

"Mina chan!" Sana came with Momo both are holding some red cup. "Here's your drink," Sana handed to Mina as if I wasn't there. "Oh Sana, Tzuyu's here by the way," Mina said after receiving her drink.

"Oh! Sorry I didn't notice you were there," Sana exclaimed. I showed her a smile telling that I'm fine with it. "Hey Momo!" I greeted Momo and in return she just waved. "Mina we'll meet the rest by the entrance but we'll be back soon," Sana said and dragged Momo away with her. 

"Wait I'll come with you guys I'll just say goodbye to Tzuyu!" Mina responded but the other two kept going. "Goodbye Tzuyu, haven't talked to you in a while so it feels nice having this chance," she gently said before following the other two. 

I'm sorry for avoiding you, Mina, but everything needs to be hidden for now.