Chapter IV

Hidden

It was the weekend and Tzuyu is bored. She finished all her assignments last night and even cleaned up her whole dorm, now she got nothing left to do. 

Tzuyu's contemplating if she should go to a friend's house or just go home, both is quite hard since she's been avoiding her friends for some quite time now that it will be weird if she suddenly go to  their house and she can't go home because her Dad will be there and she doesn't want to see him.

Tzuyu decided to have a third option which is going to Yeri's dorm because the latter just messaged her to come over. "What a life saver," she thought before changing into her outdoor clothes which is simply her casual clothes.

She arrived at Yeri's place around noon, surprisingly Yeri's place isn't that far from hers like literally. It's the apartment complex besides her building.

"Hey!" Tzuyu greeted to the older girl once the latter opened the door for her. "Joy just left she'll be back around 2 so we have more or less 2 hours to plan this," Yeri says as she lead Tzuyu in the living room. Dahyun, Chaeng and Lisa are already there drinking some juice.

"I thought you don't want to get help from Dubu because you said she's a dork or something for not being able to confess. And why is Chaeng here?" Tzuyu whispered to Yeri. "Had some change of mind Dahyun seems a romantic type same with Chaeng so I let them help, Lisa just wanted to tag along if you'll ask about her," Yeri whispered back.

"So what do we do for Joy and I's anniversary?" Yeri asked after everyone settled in. Lisa is the first to raise her hand for ideas, Yeri let her. "We kidnap her to scare here then bring her to a place full of disney princess to cheer her up afterwards? Then you guys have a dinner like those disney prince and princess," Lisa shared her idea with a wide smile on her face. The other four looked at each other and immediately shook their heads, rejecting Lisa's idea.

"Is it because I said prince and princess? What can I do if there's no princess and princess pairing in Disney?" Lisa said with a pout. "You know what maybe I'll send a petition to disney to let that happen and you'll finally accept my idea," Lisa grabbed her phone and started typing her petition to Disney which all seemed childish to the rest but they let her anyway.

"Next idea please and make it more decent," Yeri said after she recovered from what Lisa previously said. Dahyun is the next to raise her hand and Yeri let her speak.

"Let's lock her in a room with you wearing a y squirtle costume and let you guys have a romantic night?" Dahyun said with dreamy eyes, she's probably thinking of Sana while saying that. And everyone else in the room was grossed out by the idead.

"Dubu we're all still young here make your idea a bit more decent please? Sana unnie has been teaching you a lot of lewd ideas," Tzuyu scolded the older girl. Dahyun rubbed her nape, embarassed of what she just said.

"Any more decent ideas?" Yeri said massaging her head, she's stressed out from the ideas the other two girls previously gave her. Chaeng was the next to raise her hand.

"Is it decent?" Yeri asked and Chaeng was a bit confused. "I think it is, Chewy and I thought of it," Chaeng answered. "Then go on," Yeri said and Chaeng started telling the ideas mostly Tzuyu thought of.

"Why don't we go back to all the important events that happened last year? Your first meeting, where she said yes to you, your first date, first dance, first fight and first kiss?" 

"You guys first met in the architecture building right? Then you said yes to her in front the school gate. You had your first date in the school garden that's where you also had you first dance. I remember you guys having your first real fight in the school library where you guys got kicked out by the school librarian. But you made up hours after that once her cheer practice ended and you guys had your first kiss. Most of the fascinating things that happened between you guys was at school so I thought it would be great if you guys would be able to see it again," Tzuyu was the one to finish the explanation. 

It amazed Yeri how the youngest of them could think of such lovely idea although she's still a bit confused on some part. "You mean you want us to go back to those memlrues?" Yeri asked and Tzuyu and Chaeng simply nodded. "But how?" Yeri asked. "We could ask our friends to act it for us," Tzuyu answered and Yeri is 75 percent sure she'll be following ChaeTzu's idea.

"But how about the pairings?"

"Momo and Nayeon could probably act the first pair, Seulgi and Irene as the second one, Jennie and Jisoo for the date and we'll think about the rest of the pairs 'cause Lisa is still not doing well with Rose, Dahyun hasn't said anything to Sana yet same goes with Somi to Dani but we'll think of something," Tzuyu explained and the 75 percent truned into a 100. Tzuyu's plan is brilliant and really romantic so Yeri will try to do it no matter what.

"We'll talk about this more later but now you guys need to go 'cause Sooyoungie is about to come and I didn't tell her you guys are here," Yeri said and all of us rushed to clean the snacks we ate and left the apartment.

_____

Tzuyu's P.O.V

Chaeyoung bid farewell to us as soon as we went out of the room. Turns out she lives next door of Yeri and Joy's. As we're on the ride down the building using the elevator I broke the boring silence by asking them where we should go next.

"Let's crash Momoring's house!" Dubu suggested, Lisa and I agreed at once. "Leggo trash her abode home!" Lisa screamed and we raced like little kids towards the gray car parked in front of the apartment's building. It's my own Porsche 911 that I rarely use because usually Seulgi or Momo would pick me up to go to school.

Our ride was filled with crazy loud music being managed by DJ Lisa and weird dances courtesy of Dahyun. They're wrecking my car but I don't really have a heart to stop the ride anytime and kick them out plus I'm also weirdly enjoying their company.

"Manse! Manse! Manse Hey!" Dahyun screamed or sang at the top of her lungs. "You know you guys could tone down a bit people might see us being like this," I scolded them after taking a right sharp turn to shut them up. "Oh Chewy! Your car is heavily tinted  they probably won't see anything from the outside even if I strip here," Lisa said and continued playing her music. I rolled my eyes at her childish arguement but actually has sesnse.

"Also I doubt they'd care if they see us we're nothing much compared to Momo and Seulgi who has followers every where they go. From their classes and lunch breaks to even merely going to the restroom to do their business. And you and Jennie who are rich as hell," Dahyun said and she too continued wrecking my car much to my annoyance.

"Get your butts out of my baby!" I told them as the car comes to a halt. We arrived after 45 minutes of driving which is considered fast since Momo's flat settles quite far from the buzzing city of Seoul. I looked at my watch and noticed that it's already almost 4 and I'm quite hungry.

"I hope Momo has something to feed us," I mumbled and the other two probably heard it and somehow agreed. Dahyun has a key of Momo's house since she visits the place often and out of the blue. She opened it for us and noticed that Momo's house has a lot of designs thst would pass for a party of some sort as soon as I entered.

"Momoring feed us!!" Dahyun cried as she walk to the kitchen, assuming Momo's there. Lisa and I silently agreed to follow after Dahyun once we hear loud chatters from the room she just entered. 

"Hey Momo!" Lisa greeted and offered her fist for Momo to hit it back but the latter was too busy opening snack bags. "You're gonna throw a party witbout us?" I faked cry after realizing what she was preparing for. "No dummy! I messaged you guys about 15 minutes ago to come here and help me to prepare for this," she argued and I snake my hands towards the bowl of chips placed neatly on the table.

"Why didn't we know about this?" I asked while munching on the chips, Dahyun and Lisa followed my example as they too started eating the snacks. "Nayeon's the one who wanted to throw a party, we're supposed to do it at her parent's house but her parent's flight got moved and so she begged me to do it here instead," Momo answered, she began swatting our hands away from the bowls of food.

"Where's Nabongs then?" Lisa asked, she's pouting because the bowl she was previously holding got confiscated by Momo. "Still at her parent's home, she can't leave until they fall asleep or something," Momo resumed to her task and began opening the snak packages again.

"Now since you three are here already help me prepare the party of my gorgeous girlfriend," Momo then handed us each a pack of balloons and a pump. "Blow these for me and you guys could start feasting on whatever you feel like eating in my kitchen," she said and shooed us away fron the kitchen. "The helium tank is in the living room feel free to use it," she added before we completely leave the room.

"I wanted to trash her home and make a mess didn't expect we'd be her maids or something similar," Lisa sighed and Dahyun and I followed suit. "Why are we the youngest in this ? Seulgi and Jennie might be happier doing this, they're party animals anyway," Dahyun said, we of course agreed passionately while pumping and inflating the balloons Momo previously handed to us. 

After an hour or so of just inflating balloons, Seulgi came Irene following behind together with Wendy. "We'll help you with those," Seulgi said and we gladly accepted it, we low-keyed let her do all the work with Irene after that by making excuses that we'd go to the bathroom or drink water at the kitchen.

Wendy's helping Momo with the food, she baked cookies and it smelled so good that I wanted to eat it all as I loitter at the kitchen but she forbid me to do so. I agreed anyway since she still gave me about 10 pieces of the freshly baked goodies to share with Dahyun and Lisa. I laughed when I saw Momo also trying her best not to ravish the cookies.

"You better go fix the streamers, we kind of messed it up while inflating the balloons," I grinned to Momo. She face-palmed knowing we destroyed the streamers on purpose. "Kids these days are so mean," I heard her mumble while exiting the kitchen. After she left, Dahyun and Lisa entered they were with Rose too so I assumed JenSoo are here already.

"Chewy-ah you're not sharing your blessings," Lisa pointed to the plate of cookies I'm holding. I gave it up easily since I suddenly lost my appetite after seeing someone. 

Mina's also here and she's breath-takingly gorgeous. With that simple with tee, black jeans and her trusty converse she looked like an Angel or yet a Goddess sent from heaven. 

_____

A/N: This chapter is simply showing how Tzuyu's personality is with her friends. Next chapter would show tipsy Mina and somehow frustrated Tzuyu.

Comments are much appreciated same goes with upvotes and subscriptions.