Live Forever

Don't Go (EXO Suho)

[ BGM :  "I Don't Wanna Live Forever" - ZAYN ft. Taylor Swift ]

~~~

CLARISSE POV

I don't know how we got here inside the hotel room nor how it happened. It was too fast. All I know is I want Junmyeon as much as he wanted me. We were just two lovers caught up in this whirlwind romance.

We were like the painting from before when we kissed in the museum. Too caught up with each other not caring about the world, or anything, or anyone around.

"Clarisse" he whispered, his face was only inches from mine and the warmth of his breath lit me up like a candle. "Do you trust me?"

A rush of heat started in my face all the way down to my chest and slowly spread throughout my body, reaching every last limb. "Yes, Junmyeon. I trust you."

There was an initial meeting of lips followed by a passionate, warmer melting of our bodies within each other.

This is my first time.

I've never made love with anyone before. Not even one of my ex-boyfriends, no matter how long our relationship was, nor how much I loved them. But why? Why is it that with Junmyeon I gave in way too easily?

At once when our mouths were moving in concord, as though we couldn't get enough of each other, I keep his name every single time he devours his lips, his mouth, his tongue, and his weight inside my fragile body as if it was the only way to express how we feel.

In my mind, I knew I shouldn't have come here. But with every move, every , every groan of Junmyeon, it feels like he makes me want to scream my lungs out.

"I love you, Clarisse." He managed to whisper these words in my ear as I flinch from his cold, deep breathing.

My heart was speeding with adrenaline. My mind lost in the arms of the man I love.

"I love you too, Junmyeon."