Meeting Sehun

Don't Go (EXO Suho)

 

Amsterdam - Paris Nord

Departure 17:45

Arrival 20:25

On our train way back to Paris, Junmyeon and I had been sweeter than our first ride.

Now, we're not conscious to held each other's hands and we can freely do little touches and hugs with each other. It's clear for us what we have right now although we don't have to say it. We enjoy each other's company and we like being together.

But that's it. Nothing more, nothing less. Well, I guess, for me. I'm still unsure what his real feelings are.

Inside the train, Junmyeon insisted we shouldn't eat anymore because aside from the fact we'ee still full (HAHA), he said we still have a long night ahead. Also, he suggested to just eat dinner when we meet his friend later.

Before we reach Paris, I asked Junmyeon if I could go to the toilet for awhile and when I was few steps away from him after I get back, I saw some girls taking a picture with him.

After the girls took pictures with MY Junmyeon, they were all giggling and even flirting with him. Ugh.

So a woman's instinct, I approached them and when Junmyeon saw me, he almost jumped in shocked and immediately let me inside our seat and said his goodbyes and thank yous to the girls.

"Wow, are you really that handsome?" I teased and chuckled.

Surprisingly, he didn't respond to that but just smiled it off.

 

We arrived at exactly 8:25 PM in Paris. It's already dark and quite chilly outside.

"Are you okay?" Junmyeon asks again.

That's one thing I like that about him. He always checks on me.

"Yeah, are you?"

"Of course! C'mon, let's go. We still have a long night ahead of us." He grabbed my arms and we ran again. We kept running a lot today. It's like we're only given 24 hours or half a day.

"To 10th arrondissement, monsieur." Junmyeon stated. After hailing a cab, I asked him before going in. "Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

Inside the cab, he made some calls and he spoke Korean so I never understood anything of it.

SUHO POV

{a/n: please imagine this conversation in korean and clarisse can't understand what they're talking about}

First Call

Junmyeon: Hello?

Manager: Junmyeon-ah, where are you? I've been trying to call you.

J: I'm sorry. The signal was bad in the library and I fell asleep. Good thing the library was huge enough, nobody caught me. Hehe. {a/n: lol bad liar}  Oh by the way, I'm meeting Sehun now.

M: Yes, I just talked to him before he left the hotel. And I'll let you have your bodyguard again, ok? I'll give you your car too.

J: oh? okay. thank you. Anyway, I need to call Sehun now. I'll call you again later. Is that okay?

M: yes call me again. Bye.

Second Call

Junmyeon: Hello?

Sehun: Oi hyung. Where are you?

J: Are you th-

S: Aish, of course I am! I'm already here in the restaurant you made me reserved. Where are you!? I'm already hungry!

J: I'm in a cab. I'll be there soon. And Sehunnie, hmm, I'm with someone.

S: WHAT? Really? Who is it? Aish! That's why you're not answering our manager's call huh! You even lied!

J: Ya! That's our secret, ok? And she's someone I just met today, but she's really nice!

S: hyung, you know we cant date right

J: i know, i know. But she's different sehunnie

S: well, okay. But im surprised hyung. Out of all the girls who liked you before, this girl is the first one you liked back.

J: no, actually... i was the first one to like her.

S: whoa? Really? Wow I want to meet her now hyung!

J: okay okay. But i have one favor to ask

S: what is it

J: you cant tell her we're exo. She-

S: WHAT!? You didn't tell her? Why?

J: I'll explain later. Just please pretend normal, ok?

S: hyung, I'm normal {a/n: OMG I'M DYING! imagine sehun's resting face while saying that to suho lmfaoooo}

J: hahahaha no i mean-

S: i know, i know. Just hurry! {a/n: just bc i always imagine sehun whining to his appa junmyeon loool}

J: Okay. See you in a bit! 

I hang up.

"Sorry." I told Clarisse.

"It's okay, I understand. You've been gone all day, they're worried."

"How did you know? I mean, wait, did you understand everything?"

OH MY GOD. I never thought about that. Does she understand Korean? Because if yes, I'm dead. I lied to her about my identity.

"Uhm," OH MY GOD. Please say no. "No." I sighed in relief. "I didn't understand but you sounded like you were explaining and stuff, I don't know, so I just thought maybe the person on the other line was worried."

"Ah, that's right. But I'm still sorry, I really just had to make those calls."

Suddenly, I got a text from Sehun.

Hyung, I forgot to tell u, i reserved in Cinq Mars instead, it's  at 51 Rue de Verneuil. Hyung, I FOLLOWED UR INSTRUCTION so find me bubble tea before u meet me ;p

I told the driver the new route. After a few minutes, he dropped us off and I immediately searched for a tea shop. "Why do you need to buy a bubble tea?" Clarisse asked me. "Because my brother, I mean, my friend, wants one."

Clarisse laughed. "How old is he? He's in Paris! He should try coffee! Strong ones!" Clarisse exclaimed. "Yeah, well, he's addicted to bubble tea."

We found one shop, luckily!

But the young lady on the counter asked me while we're paying, "Sir? Excuse me but... I think I know you."

"What?" Did she just recognized me? NO, please, not again. "Oh, no, you must be mistaken. I'm just a tourist here." Clarisse is looking at me and the lady.

"Exactly. I saw you on-"

"Thank you! Thank you!" I hurriedly said and tugged Clarisse out of the shop right away.

CLARISSE POV

"Hey? What's wrong? Why didn't you let her finish?" I asked. "We're late. And we still have more things to do." He responded. This is weird. I wonder where the lady saw Junmyeon and why it felt like Junmyeon avoided her.

SUHO POV

Upon seeing the place where Sehun reserved our dinner, I feel good because he listened to me.

I got a bit anxious with Sehun when he suggested before to eat at Le Mordant, which is just crossroads from other cool bars and Gare de l’Est sprawl. I rejected because it's a heavily attended restaurant because of the Fashion Week event that was recently held here which means it's highly possible we'll get recognized as EXO there.

I'm a bit flustered because I told Sehun to choose a place with few people, I thought he just won't listen to his hyung. But look, the place was really good for us, no one might recognize us here because of the discreet ambience.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f736e61657679464a4765384657673d3d2d3338363637313132362e313461643036636531346434363536613134393337353136383831322e6a7067

"Reservation for Mr. Sehun-" I was about to say his last name Oh but I'm afraid Clarisse might know him or may recall his name since Sehun was all over the news in Paris. "What's the last name, Sir?"

Ugh. Why so they need to ask that? I already said his name. Can't they instead look for the name?

"Hey, Clarisse. How about you sit down while we wait?" I hope she agrees.

"Oh, okay." I let her sit and went back to the lady in the counter. Thank God.

"For Mr. Sehun Oh, please."

...

Upon seeing Sehun's back, sitting and waiting for us, I can't help but smile. I got excited because Clarisse and Sehun will finally meet.

CLARISSE POV

"Sehun-ah!" Junmyeon hugged the man who just stood up when he saw Junmyeon and I. "Hyung! You're here!" He hugs back.

"Sehun-ah, this is Clarisse. Clarisse, my friend, Sehun." I was about to reach out my hand when Sehun bowed down. I then bowed back to him and Junmyeon laughed. "That's okay, Clarisse! Haha!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, Clarisse noona. I'm Sehun, EX... Ah, Suh... J..Junmyeon hyung's brother. Not friend. Kekekke" I laughed too because his laugh was cute. Although I find his stuttering weird.. What's EX? IS SEHUN JUNMYEON'S EX?! NAHH! I guess Sehun was just saying something in Korean, that's why.

"Oh, right. He's my brother too. Kekeke" Junmyeon then pulled my chair and assisted me while I sit down.

We ordered food and talked. But there are times they keep speaking in Korean so I didn't understand anything.

SEHUN POV

{a/n: imagine they're talking in Korean again}

"Hyung," I called. "Can we speak in Korean? Is it ok?"

"Sure, but only for a while so Clarisse won't be out of place. What is it?" Suho asked.

"Hyung, you're unfair," I admit I'm a bit jealous and mad at Suho for not meeting me this afternoon. "I know you brought me bubble tea but didn't you know what did I go through with our manager just to keep your secret safe? They keep asking me if I know where you went because your guard told them you asked him to buy you water and food and then you're gone. It's like you planned it. They won't even allow me to go out without you tonight but I just insisted. Anyway, you see those two men there?" I pointed out on the other table. "That's our bodyguards. One for you, one for me. And we have a car waiting for us outside. Even with a driver. Ugh!"

"Hmm," Suho thinks. I'm shocked he's not surprised. "Well, it's my fault, so I understand why they're making the security stricter."

"Yes hyung, but what about her? I'm sure the guards will report it to them."

"Don't worry, I'll handle it."

"Okay. What are your plans for tonight by the way?"

"Hmm, I'm planning to have fun with you and her. Can we not? I want to enjoy this night while it lasts, Sehun. Oh! I also reserved an Ed Sheeran mini-concert for later! She likes him."

"Yipeee! Can we also walk around the streets? Please?"

"Sure, if that's what you want Sehunnie, I'll talk to our guards later."

"Yeyy! So what about you hyung? Any place you wanna go?"

"Hmm, I like to visit a museum"

"Aishh! This hyung! How about something fun and exciting?!"

"Hey! That's fun for me!"

CLARISSE POV

Junmyeon and Sehun were laughing. Even if they were speaking in Korean and I can't understand them, seeing them laugh is a pleasurable sight. They're both so cute and they really seem so close.

"Clarisse?" Junmyeon calls. "Can I ask you something? Do you know any museums around that's still open at this hour? Or I mean, after we eat?"

"Hmm, I am a writer in an art company here in Paris and I have friends who works on museums, so, uh, I think I can manage to make some calls. Why?"

"Uhm, well, can you call and tell them we're going?"

"But it's already 9 pm, most museums closes at 9:30. We're still going to eat. We won't make it."

"Hmm, just try to call and let me talk to them."

"Okay." I excused myself and called my friend. I told him about the plan and asked himto pass the phone to his manager.

"Is it the manager already?" Suho asked. "Well, wait for him. Here." I handed over my phone and Suho excused himself. He stood up and went far from me and Sehun.

SEHUN POV

"Noona," I called Clarisse. She didn't look at me and just continues eating. "Clarisse?" I called again.

"Oh, sorry. Yes? Are you talking to me?"

"Aye, yes."

"What's noona?"

"It's how men calls their older sister."

"Oh," she chuckles. "So, I'm guessing, hyung is for older brother, right?"

"Yes haha yes! Su.. Junmyeonssi is my hyung. Oh, by the way, how did you two meet?"

"Ah, well... I met him this morning. In a cafe. He approached me first."

"Oh, you know what noona, that's the first time hyung did that."

"What?"

"That he approached a girl. And that... That he likes someone and brings the girl over to introduce her to me and spend time with us. You're the first, noona."

:)

~~~

SORRY FOR A VERY LONG CHAPTER -__-