Now Or Never

Don't Go (EXO Suho)

As I was walking while pondering on my thoughts as how regretful I am that I skipped work this morning, which causes me to decide to work overtime tonight, I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Sorry!" We both said as we looked at each other.

"Uhm, Clarisse?"

"Is that you, Eriela?"

"Oh my God! It's been so long!" We both hugged each other.

Eriela is a childhood friend of mine. We were both frantically excited talking to each other asking about how we've been and what brings us to Paris.

SUHO POV

Right when Clarisse told the older man she needs to go back to work, I finally decided that this is my only chance to approach and ask her, or better yet, plead, to make her come with me and travel around today as I remember what she said earlier that she wants to experience traveling and enjoy Europe even just for one day.

This is her time. This is our time. I told myself.

While I was following her with my guard beside me, I saw her bumped into her friend. I thought of an idea that this is the only chance I can escape from my guard and run away with Clarisse.

"Sir, can you do me a favor? Can you buy me one bottle of water and a croissant on that store?" I pointed one bakery two streets away from us and gave him money.

It was just right on time when my guard walked further away that Clarisse and her friend bid their farewells with each other.

This is it.

I wore my black cap and shades.

I took the chance and run towards Clarisse.