Insensitive

Those Are The Words Of A Gentleman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A certain shadow come tiptoeing through the living room into the couch in front of the tv. Another figure is sleeping right in the couch, not even realising he had fallen asleep in the middle of a movie.The tv is still playing the movie. It’s a series called 13 Reasons Why. It’s a teen series about bullying and well, the hardships every teenager might face.

 

Snuggling into the one who’s tight asleep, Wonwoo keeps it quiet and slowly. He sneaks in to be in his embrace. Mingyu tends to hug everything near him while he’s sleeping. It doesn’t take long for Wonwoo to have another arm lingering around his shoulders.

 

“Did I wake you?” Wonwoo whispered slowly while positioning himself into the most comfortable place. He wraps them with the warm blanket he has wore when he’s tiptoeing.

 

Mingyu groans a little, forming a wide yawn, and shook his head. He simply embraced Wonwoo closer to his chest without saying a word. Mingyu opened his eyes a bit to take a look at the figure he’s embracing right now and smiled faintly.

 

“I’m sorry, you looked so peaceful while sleeping,” Wonwoo apologised for the problem he doesn’t really cause. Mingyu could’ve wake in any time of the night to move himself to his bed.

 

“No, it’s okay. Are you okay?” Mingyu asked back.

 

It’s been like a habit to the both of them. They will find each other to share their worries that they’re so afraid to tell the other bandmates. Even though Wonwoo is the only person Mingyu could talk honestly, he still doesn’t talk much. Wonwoo, on the other side, has Soonyoung to talk to if the problem isn’t really serious. Like if he’s pissed off with someone or he’s feeling blue out of nowhere.

 

“Hmm? Is Soonyoung asleep?” Mingyu asked again. Now he’s half awake. His eyelids were open but he’s still trying to catch his soul who has been flying around the dreamland.

 

“You don’t want to talk to me, right?” Wonwoo sulked a bit. He’s looking down and played awkwardly with his fingers.

 

Mingyu looked slightly annoyed. He’s already waking himself up because Wonwoo came to him. And now the latter is accusing him of being uninterested?

 

“Why do you think I wake up?” Mingyu blurted it out. It’s kind of useless trying to hold Mingyu’s words while he’s annoyed.

 

“What did I do, Mingyu? Did I do something wrong except waking you in the middle of the night?”

 

Mingyu just stayed silent. He just slightly pouted his lips and looked at Wonwoo annoyingly. Even though he’s still embracing him inside.

 

“Gyu?”

 

Mingyu seemed to battle his mind whether to say the truth or just kept his mouth shut.

 

“Whatever it is, I’m sorry okay? I didn’t mean it.” Wonwoo gave up and started to pulled his arms from Mingyu’s figure. He’s going back to his room. Mingyu isn’t available to talk.

 

“You didn’t spend any time with me. You’re all with Soonyoung hyung. Every day, every evening. Even when I want to sleep next to you, Soonyoung hyung is always there,” Mingyu said it all. Wonwoo stopped moving to hear what Mingyu is saying. He crawls back into Mingyu’s figure and lay there.

 

“You see, uhh. Soonyoung is having a little trouble with his family. I’m just trying to be a good friend and listen to him,” Wonwoo tried to explain the situation to Mingyu calmly. He felt like it’s kind of a childish thing for Mingyu to complain something like this.

 

“Wow. So you think I’m not your friend who absolutely need no one to listen to his story?” Mingyu fired back. His eyes l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter