Chapter 3

Leather Jackets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook is doing fine or at least what he says to Jimin but Jimin is stubborn to let him stay at home for at least two days.

Jungkook protests but finally gives in when Jimin glares at him.

Jimin doesn’t feel like leaving Jungkook to go to University or the diner but he has no choice.

“Should I drive you?” Jungkook asks.

“You’re not moving from that bed,”

“Uh fine,” Jungkook says.

“I made you some lunch, it’s in the fridge don’t forget to it,” Jimin instructs.

“What did I do to deserve you?” Jungkook says out loud making Jimin chuckle.

“I should be the one saying that,”

“Are you kidding? You’re literally the most perfect boyfriend ever me on the other hand…,”

Jimin was now on the bed cupping Jungkook’s face in his hands.

“Sure you give me a heart attack every now and then but I love you so much,”

“I love you too,”

They kiss and even though they have done it so many times before it still feels as if his heart would explode and it was a rush of endorphins and he felt like he could kiss Jungkook all day.

“Have a good day Jiminie,” Jungkook finally says as he breaks away from the kiss.

“And you are going to rest, okay?” Jimin says and Jungkook nods.

Jimin leaves the house still worried as he gets a bus to University and throughout the whole time Jungkook is on his mind and he remembers that he even had a paper due today but due to everything that happened today he forgot to type it out.

He leaves the University and then goes to the diner. Hoseok and Jinyoung start their shifts a bit later so for now only Seokjin is there and so is Namjoon for some reason and he sees them sitting on one of the seats together and he observes Namjoon lightly running his fingers on Seokjin’s hand and look at him as he talks about something and it’s so innocent and yet so pure that he can’t help but be reminded of Jungkook.

He finishes cleaning up and as soon as Hoseok and Jinyoung come Namjoon and Seokjin move far away and Jimin can’t help but feel sorry.

The diner fills up soon and Jimin gets busy in serving and he manages to earn a good enough amount through tips until the shift finally ends and Jimin and Hoseok clean up the tables before finally leaving.

Jimin checks his phone and he has texts from Jungkook and an unknown number.

He opens the text from the unknown number.

‘How is Jungkook doing? –Yoongi’

‘He is doing good,’ Jimin types.

He reads Jungkook’s texts.

‘Miss you’

‘Come back already’

‘Get me some ice cream’

Jimin chuckles to himself when his bus shows up and he gets in. He practically can’t wait to get home. When he reaches home he picks up some ice cream before going to the flat.

He knocks and in a few seconds, Jungkook opens up the door. Jimin enters and as soon as he closes it Jungkook kisses him in a desperate fashion.

“I missed you,”

“Missed you too,” Jimin smiles as he reconnects their lips.

Jungkook grins at Jimin.

“Come on now and tell me everything you did today,” Jungkook says as they sit on the wobbly sofa.

“Did you eat your lunch?”

“Yes,”

“Your medicines?”

“Yes,”

“And…,”

“I did everything you told me to,”

“And I got you ice cream,” Jimin says.

“Thank you,” Jungkook grins as he takes the large tub of the ice cream.

“What do you wanna eat for dinner?” Jimin asks.

“Ramen?” Jungkook suggests.

“Okay,” Jimin says as he goes into the kitchen and begins making the ramen humming a tune to himself and he is just so happy that he doesn’t believe it. He would have never thought he would be living with his boyfriend in his tiny little apartment that his mom had to buy from the meager money that her parents had left her with after her husband kicked her out when Jimin was only about six months old. He has never even seen his father but something makes Jimin glad he didn’t. To Jimin he is nothing but a monster.

Jimin looks at Jungkook from the kitchen and he sees him eating ice cream and Jimin smiles because he thinks he got very lucky in life. He is so happy that he is scared now.

Scared, that something bad is gonna happen to him or even worse his mom or Jungkook and he is simply terrified at the mere thought.

The boiling ramen distracts him and he decides it’s done as he picks up the pot and goes out to the living room before grabbing bowls and chopsticks.

“You are such a good cook, I swear,” Jungkook says.

“Flattery,”

“No, I am being completely honest; I could eat this all day,”

Jimin chuckles at Jungkook’s words.

Once they are done Jimin goes to wash the dishes.

“Sit down,” he says.

“I have dishes to do,”

“They could be done later,”

“Jungkook…,”

“Sit,” Jungkook repeats so Jimin does what he is told.

“You work so hard all day,” Jungkook says. “Come on I’ll give you a massage”

“Huh,”

“Yoongi hyung always told me I give great massages,” Jungkook says. “Now lie down”

Jimin hesitantly lies down as Jungkook begins massaging his back and Jimin lets out a satisfied sigh.

“See, I told you I’m good,”

“Yes, you are,”

Jungkook’s hands move down to Jimin’s lower back and his fingers move against Jimin skin easing up any pain and Jimin closes his eyes enjoying it until he feels Jungkook’s hands touch his skin and his eyes open up. His touch is tantalizing and Jimin feels like he is losing control as Jungkook massages his body.

“How do you feel Jimin?” Jungkook asks and there is something off about his tone. It’s teasing and seductive almost.

Jimin feels Jungkook’s hands move up until they are just below the back of his chest.

“Jungkook…,” Jimin says breathily.

“Do you want me to stop?”

“No…no keep going,” Jimin says and immediately Jungkook’s hands move upwards sliding Jimin’s shirt up to his neck and now Jungkook can see his and that makes him slightly conscious.

Suddenly Jimin feels a wet mouth just below his neck and he makes a satisfying noise as Jungkook peppers the back of his neck with light kisses. Jimin’s eyes are closed as he clutches on the armrest until Jungkook stops kissing him and Jimin is suffering at the loss of touch.

Jimin feels his T-shirt being lifted off of his body and then slowly Jungkook helps him turn and now they meet eyes and Jimin can see how needy Jungkook looks and his breath hitches a little as Jungkook kisses him and it’s not gentle at all it’s rough and desperate with lust but Jimin doesn’t mind at all. He lets Jungkook explore his mouth with his tongue.

Soon Jungkook leaves Jimin’s lips and moves to his jaw leaving light kisses and then down to his neck where he nibbles softly and kisses him and it feels so good. Jungkook is very teasing as he finally moves down to Jimin’s chest and begins leaving wet needy kisses. His tongue flicks over Jimin’s s and Jimin lets out a needy moan and he can’t be stable anymore.

Jungkook moves lower and lower until he is very close to the one spot that Jimin needs him to do something about and by now Jimin is a mess under Jungkook’s tongue and his magic touch.

Their eyes meet and Jungkook has a slight hint of a smirk on his face.

“Wanna take this to the bedroom?” he asks and his voice sounds y or maybe Jimin is imagining it because he is just so needy so he nods and Jungkook stands up swooping up Jimin in his arms with no effort at all carrying him to the little bedroom.

They make love for the first time ever and it’s messy and very painful for Jimin but he is glad he has Jungkook who makes sure that he doesn’t hurt too much and gently kisses his tears away. And if there was any way possible that he could have fallen in love with Jungkook more he does. Their lovemaking wasn’t perfect but it was beautiful.

“You okay?” Jungkook asks as he lies down next to Jimin.

Jimin just nods.

“I am sorry I hurt you I tried my best to cause you less pain but…,”

Jimin gently places a finger on his lips.

“Shush, it was perfect,” he says as he smiles a little.

“I am glad you liked it,” Jungkook says.

“I loved it,” Jimin says as he nuzzles into Jimin’s chest. “It was beautiful,”

Jungkook plays with Jimin’s hair.

“I love you,” he says.

“Love you too,” Jimin mumbles as he feels his eyelids drooping. He is very exhausted.

He has dishes to wash and papers to type but right now he just wants to sleep with Jungkook cuddling up to him.

Everything else can wait.

 

 

Jimin wakes up the next day with a bit of pain and a body completely horrified when he remembers what happened the other night and a blush creeps on his face.

Beside him, Jungkook is sleeping soundly his mouth slightly open.

Jimin stares at him fondly before getting up and putting on his shorts and going to the bathroom. He takes a shower and then puts on some fresh clothes. Jungkook is still sleeping so Jimin decides to make a breakfast of eggs and toast for him humming Asleep as he does when he feels a pair of hands snaking around his waist and presses a kiss on his neck.

Jimin almost flips the egg out of the pan.

“Morning,” Jungkook mumbles in a raspy voice and it sounds so hot.

“Kookie I almost dropped the eggs,”

“Sorry,” Jungkook whispers making Jimin shiver as his neck tilts on the other side and Jungkook starts kissing him gently on the skin.

“Jung…Jungkook I…I’ve got Uni,” Jimin says in between moans almost surprised at how responsive he is to Jungkook’s slightest touch and so desperate even after the events last night.

Jungkook stops as he turns around Jimin kissing him on the mouth.

“That’s okay; we’ll continue this when you get home,”

Jimin’s face turns red as he purposely turns around to check on the eggs and he is glad he did because they are starting to burn.

He takes out the eggs and toast and Jungkook grabs two cups of coffees before they head outside to the living room to eat breakfast.

“You don’t feel too tired, do you?” Jungkook asks.

Jimin shakes his head no.

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter