Chapter 3

All Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong stretch his aching limbs to relieved some tensions. After the whole day of roaming around the kitchen. Supervising the whole process of putting all the dishes in the right place at the right timing and he was glad he finally was able to put a smile on the faces of his staff and his managing director for the job well done. Their famous hotel was able to snatch another big project for the upcoming big wedding of one of the famous celebrity in Korea which is a daughter of a business mogul.

 

"Guys job well done!!" Jaejoong and the rest of the staff cheer. Genuinely happy that they were able to end the day ssuccessfully with this big event and project.

 

The managing director tap his shoulder as the lady smiled at him. She no longer exceed the cold and strict aura that Jaejoong had a hard time reading the woman's thought. 

 

"You always makes me so proud jaejoong. They love all the food that was serve.  If you could only hear them praising all your masterpiece. " Jaejoong blush,  slightly embarrassed for the compliment he received.

 

"Thank you so much Boss. I would not be able to make it if it's not for my staff. They're all excellent. " The staff cheered again and clapped all together as they bowed to Jaejoong and the managing director. 

 

"Of course I personally thank you again for this. I never regret getting you in my company. I am just so proud. By the way, I heard you are here with your daughter,  correct? "

 

Jaejoong simply nod.

 

"She's in our room waiting for me. We're going to spend the weekend here Boss." The managing director smiled and shook his hand. 

 

"That's great! I would appreciate it if you could join us later for dinner. I wanna meet your little princess." Jaejoong nod earnestly as he took his way up to the occupied room where his little yoona is napping.


He was proud of himself for getting this project not just successful but earning another appreciation by a well known personality. He will lead another major catering in the big wedding of the year. He just can't stop smiling,  he was so lucky that his job is going straight to the pathway he wanted it to be. His career had gone too far he had not expected. He just wished he could share this happiness to someone he longed to see. Someone he had always wish to be with. But then as fairy tale of his life doesn't have a happy ending. He smiled sadly as he walk towards the waiting elevator that will bring him to his room where Yoona is probably taking a nap. 


He is on the way to the lift when he caught a very familiar face. The long hair was now gone and shortened that has blonde color and curly. Her figure is still the same but gain a little weight by looking at her pretty face. She is still the same. The reason of his broken marriage. 


He was suddenly frozen on the spot. He cant breath as he gained his balance and lean on the nearest wall connecting the long hallway. 

He will never forget that face ever in his whole life. He will never forget the face of a woman who stole the heart of the man he had loved. The man he is still in love with. His ex husband yunho. 


He wanted to run and hid somewhere. He wanted to just leave the unwanted face of his past whose trying to resurface again. He could not breath. Afraid that any minute by now yunho will come out and found him. Scared that yunho will discover he's in the same place with yoona,  their daughter where yunho could have all the access to take away yoona from him. His steps staggered as he fell before he even reach the lift.


A soft gasp came from somewhere and a soft hands was extended in front of him. He was stunned to see jihyun staring at him. Worried written all over her face.


"Are you ok?" Jihyun frown as she stare down at him. Jaejoong tried to stand up but felt his knees going jelly as he wobbled again leaning his back againts the metal of the lift.

 

"Oh my god. Please tell me you ok?" She scrambled on her feet as she pulled him up. Jaejoong doesn't know what to do. Here he was, standing in front of the woman of his ex husband and he wanted to laugh and run at the same time. Talk about coincidence. This is just pure fate. Fate is playing a serious game with him.

And he doesn't like it. He doesn't like it a bit. 

 

When jaejoong snap out of his thoughts he noticed that jihyun is no longer alone. She has a man beside her,  his right arm were resting against her back and jaejoong is so scared that guy could be yunho. He is not ready to face yunho. He is not ready to face them yet. He just wanted to run to his room and embrace yoona. Protect her away from yunho. Feared crawled up on the pit of his stomach and he suddenly cannot breath he can feel he is losing his vision slowly. He doesn't want to see that guy yet. Please. He close his eyes suddenly his vision blur. A soft touch on his arm makes his eyes open.


"Are you ok? You look so pale." The woman turn to the guy beside her and kiss him on the cheek.  "Honey you need to go you'll be late. I'll be with him for a few minutes."

 

When he stare at his face he was relieved to see its not his ex husband and he wonders where is yunho? Where the hell is that man? He is supposed to be with jihyun. So where is Yunho? What in the world is haooening? There is so much question mark running on his head and he wanted to scream. He stare at the woman who is staring at him with a reserve look as she gulp. Worries written all over her face. 

 

"I am- I am ok now. Thank you." Jaejoong got another surprise when a pretty girl come out from nowhere tugging the hem of jihyun's dress. The kid must have hidden behind the woman's back as he did not saw the jid earlier. The kid looks like a carbon copy of jihyun, she also has a wavy hair just like jihyun and jaejoong didn't have the chance to confirm his thoughts as the kid speaks for herself.

"Umma, we need to go papa is waiting outside. Come on!" The little girl tug jihyun's hands softly and she smiled at jaejoong.

"I am sorry but i need to go now, my husband is waiting for us. You sure you are okay?"

Jaejoong nod. He can't utter a single word as he felt his throat dry. 

Jihyun dismissed Jaejoong for a moment and look for the available staff roaming inside the lobby of the hotel and one of the staff run towards them. A blonde pretty woman wearing gray skirt with a scarf around her neck.

"Ms. Hwang I hope you could walk him back to his room. He seems unstable he needs some assistance." Jihyun inform the lady politely and bowed.

"Of course Mrs.Choi, I will do that. Thank you for being a valued customer here. Enjoy your vacation. Bye Zuri." The staff smiled towards the little girl as she waved her hand one last time, jaejoong bowed slightly at jihyunas the woman strode towards the glass door of the hotel.

He is not sure what to do and he needs some clarification to settle his mind. He turns his attention towards the woman waiting for him as the lady smiled at him politley a little flush shown on her face. He knows that what he will have to ask is againts the hotel policy but he just need to clear his head out and he needs some answers.

"Sir? You ready to go to your room?" He nodded and the woman immediately lean closer as she took his arms and guide him to the lift.

"Mrs.Choi?"

"Huh?"

"I mean the woman earlier is Mrs.Choi?" A frown shown on the lady's face but then she smiled after when she recognize what jaejoong is talking about.

"Yes sir. She is Mrs. Choi and zuri is her daughter. They are regulars here. Mr. Choi her husband always choose the hotel for buisness and conference meetings." The lady widen her eyes when she realize she had blurted out an information to a stranger. It is againts the rules to talk about their clients because this hotels valued customers security.

"It is ok. You are safe. I just thought that i might had met her before because she looks familiar. But i think I just mistaken her."

"Oh i see. Her wedding to her husband 3 years ago were quite famous. Mr Choi is one of the bachelors back then. I can tell she is very lucky." Jaejoong's brain became blank at that information.

3 years ago? What does this woman talking about. That is just the same year.. . 

What does she mean? How come? That's the same year he had left yunho for the woman. How come she had wed a different man when he practically left yunho for that same woman. His knees failed him as he slump towards the cold metal of the lift the staff widen her eyes and held him up.

"Sir are you ok? You look really pale now. I can bring you to the hospital-"

"I'm ok i just felt so tired i need some good sleep." He wanted to dig more. He wanted to confirm those things running on his head right now. And asking for some more information wouldn't hurt but it will definitely change his life after seeking the whole truth.

"When did she get married anyway? I guess I am not really inclined with the news thats why."

"Oh you mean Mrs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter