Chapter 8

Spring Day

-four months later-

So many things happened in Junmyeon's life for the past four months and now he was five months into his pregnancy. If he remembered back, he almost miscarriaged due to lack of rest, stress and depression. Yes, he was stressed and deppressed because he realized that Jongin left him without any words. He was lost contact with the other and he even did not know where he was right now. Luckily that time, Sehun was with him and managed to bring him to the hospital. After that incident, he lessened his works and tried to move on from Jongin. It was easy to say than done but he tried as best as he could for his unborn babies. He found out that he was carrying twins. Sehun and Suho knew about that and they were happy for Junmyeon. He felt glad that Sehun with him sometimes eventhough he was busy with his schedules and family. Sehun really gave him moral support after what happened to him. D.O and Kai helped him too after Kai found out what happened between Junmyeon and Jongin and D.O knew about that from him. D.O was heavily pregnant with second child and Junmyeon visited him sometimes to help him and his eldest son, Jongmin.

Junmyeon had a doctor appoinment that day. He drove his car to the clinic even though it was a bit hard for him now. He knew he should ask Sehun or Kai to drive him there but he did not want to do that as both of them was getting busy with their concerts. He arrived at the clinic 15 minutes before the appoinment. He parked his car and got out of it after he locked it. He was waddling into the clinic, greeting the nurses and the staffs. They knew him since he was the regular customer plus the owner of the clinic was his friend. He sat down slowly on the bench after he informed one of the staff. He smiled to an old lady who was sitting beside him. "How far along are you?" the old lady asked. "Five months with twins." he answered. The old lady nodded her head and smiled. "No wonder you tummy looks so big." She said. They talked to each other as the old lady gave him some tips and advices about the pregnancy. He listened to her and even asked her something he was not sure. He smiled when it was her turn to come in to see the doctor, saying thank you to her and watching her walked into the room.

Few minutes after that, the staff called him to the second room where his doctor was waiting for him. He got up slowly and waddled towards the room, knocking on it. "Annyeonghaseyo." Junmyeon greeted and bowed his head. "Annyeonghaseyo, Junmyeon. Come in." he said and helped him in, leading him to the chair. Junmyeon sat down and thanked him. He sat down back on his chair and faced Junmyeon. "How are you? Getting better and no more stress, right?" he asked and smiled softly to his patient. Junmyeon nodded his head and smiled back. "We do regular checkup before we find out about the gender of your babies." he said and started doing regular checkup on Junmyeon. After that, he leaded Junmyeon to the examination bed, helping him get on it. Junmyeon lifted up his shirts, revealing his big bare baby bump. "I'm glad that you're starting to get better and taking care of yourselves and your babies after what happened before. I want you continue like that, okay? I know you're strong, Junmyeon." the doctor said while preparing the equipment. Junmyeon smiled and nodded his head. "I'm trying for the sake of my babies." he said, rubbing his belly.

The doctor turned and smiled at Junmyeon. He knew a bit what happened to his patient and he always advised him for the sake of Junmyeon and his baby. He applied some gel on Junmyeon's belly. The other flinched over the coldness on his belly. The doctor the machine and started moving and pressing a bit the wand on his belly, looking at the screen. Junmyeon was looking at it too, smiling to see his babies. "Your babies are really healthy. They're growing up healthily too. Let's see their gender." the doctor said and moved down the wand. "Baby A is a boy." he said and moved again the wand. "And baby B also a boy. Congratulations, Junmyeon. You have baby boy twins. They're indentical too." he exclaimed happily for his patient. Junmyeon shed his tears to hear that and smiled widely, feeling so happy over the news. He wiped away his tears and looked at the screen where he could see his babies. "I give you the picture okay? You can start shopping for your babies now." he said and turned off the machine. Junmyeon chuckled to hear that and nodded his head. The doctor cleaned up the gel on Junmyeon's belly. "Your next checkup will be in 3 weeks from now. I give you more vitamin, okay?" he said and helped Junmyeon sat up. "Alright, doctor. Thanks for today." Junmyeon said as pulled down his shirts. The doctor helped him down and leaded him out of the room. "Remember that you can't stress out and no heavy work, okay?" the doctor adviced Junmyeon.

Junmyeon nodded his head and smiled, thanking the doctor again before he sat down on the bench. He went to take his vitamin from the nurse and paid before he waddled out of the clinic. He drove back home and could not wait to tell Suho, Sehun and D.O about the good news.

-Japan, the same day-

Sehun and Suho was in hotel and they shared the room. Sehun was calling his mother who was taking care of his baby twins for this three days since EXO has concert at Japan. Suho was reading his book when his phone was ringing. He looked at the caller and smiled widely, answering the call. "Hello, hyung! How are you? The babies?" he asked. It was Junmyeon who was calling him. Sehun looked at Suho when he heard that, knowing Junmyeon was calling the leader. "I'm fine and they're fine too. I had checkup this morning." he said, rubbing his belly. "Sorry that I can't accompany you. You know that we have concert at Japan for three days." Suho said in guilty. Junmyeon chuckled softly. "It's okay. I understand. The reason why I call you because I want tell you a good news." Junmyeon said. Sehun ended the call and sat down beside the leader. He could hear Junmyeon's voice since the volume was quite high. "What is it?" Suho asked, wanting to know it badly. "Well, you gonna have two nephews~" Junmyeon said happily. Suho gasped softly. "Really? Congratulations!" he said. Sehun smiled widely and happily to hear that, asking his leader to talk with Junmyeon. Suho told his brother that Sehun wanted to talk with him. He gave the phone to Sehun and he talked with Junmyeon. They talked for few minutes before Sehun ended the call after telling Junmyeon to go rest.

"It's good that Junmyeon is starting to get back to himself." Suho said suddenly. Sehun looked at the leader and nodded his head. "Yeah...but still he's not that strong yet, hyung. I could see he's still struggling and he just pretending in front of us that he was okay but then he's not." he sighed. "I know but what can we do now is to support him, help him as much as we can." Suho said some more. They both fell into silent as their mind were thinking about Junmyeon. They did not know that Chanyeol was at outside their room and heard what they talked about. He was about to enter the room when he heard the conversation between the maknae and the leader. 'What happened to Junmyeon? What they're talking about? Why he did not know anything about Junmyeon?' he asked himself. From the day he met Junmyeon, he wanted to know more about the other from Suho and Sehun but he did not have any courage to ask the leader. Because of that, he held himself from asking anything about Junmyeon and busied himself with the works in order for him not to think about Junmyeon. He sighed heavily and walked back to his room. 'You're such a coward, Chanyeol...'

 

 


Chapter 8 is here!

I'm so sorry for the late update! *bows 90 degree* I was too busy with my assignments and it will continue for the next few weeks.

Hope you all really understand. I'm so sorry again *bows*

BTW, see you all next time for the next update!!!

OH, PLEEAAASSUUU LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS, OKAY ^^ LOVE YOU ALL <3 <3