Chapter 7

Spring Day

They lived their life as usual like nothing happened. But, Junmyeon realised that Jongin changed a little bit. Jongin always looked trouble and lost in his thoughts sometimes but Junmyeon never said anything. He knew that Jongin was thinking and trying to solve the matter with his parents and their relationship. Jongin still not told his lover about his move. Plus, he just find out that his mother was sick and wanted him to follow what his father asked him to do. He was so stressed that he didn't know what he should do. Until one day, Jongin was in his office when he got a call that his mother admitted into ward. Jongin immediately rushed to the hospital to visit his mother. He found out from the doctor that his mother sick is getting to worse. Because of that, he decided to agree with what his father told him before for the sake of his mother. His father told him to packed his clothes and stayed at their house for two days before he went to Beijing. Jongin came back and packed his luggage with a heavy feeling. He left some of his clothes since he would tell Junmyeon that he had work to do in Beijing. He could not tell Junmyeon his decision cause he knew it would hurt Junmyeon. He even knew that without telling his lover the truth, it was still hurting him. Jongin looked at the room for the last time before he left the house with his luggage.

Junmyeon was in his office at that time, doing his works. He was having headaches and feeling unwell too but he still continue with his work. He was feeling unwell almost two weeks and he just ignored that. He needed to finish up his work before lunch after he told Mr.Han that he had to go back earlier. ​​​​​​He arrived at his house after he bought some lunch for himself and the groceries. He still thought that Jongin still at his office and would back later at night. He kept all the groceries at its place before he went to their shared bedroom. He laid down right away on the bed, sighing in relief to feel the softness of his bed. He took out his phone from his pants pocket and placed it on the nightstand and saw small note. He took it and read it.

From: My love

Sorry baby that I didn't see you before I go. I need to go to Beijing for urgent matters. It might take few days. I'm sorry and I love you ♡ 

Junmyeon sighed heavily. He took his phoneand called Jongin. He waited but it went into voicemail. He frowned and ended the call before he tried again. It went into voicemail again. He tried call his lover for few times before he groaned. Why he didn't pick up my call? Where is he? Junmyeon asked to himself and sighed. His head was getting more hurt and deciding to call him again after he felt much better. He turned around and laid on his side, closing his eyes and falling asleep. It was already late evening when he woke up. He took his phone and looked at the time. He frowned when there were any calls or messages from Jongin. He wondered cause Jongin would call him back when he received missed calls from Junmyeon. He got off from the bed and went into the bathroom, having a nice and warm bath. He lost in his thoughts, thinking about Jongin and what happened in the past week.

-Three days later-

Junmyeon still not received any calls or messages from Jongin. Junmyeon tried to contact the other but it was still the same. He even asked Kai about Jongin but the other did not know anything about him. Junmyeon looked so messed up with the project, with Jongin that could not be contacted and with himself that still feeling unwell that already more than two weeks. Since it was weekend, Junmyeon decided to visit Sehun. Before this, Jongin told him a lot about Sehun and his baby twins and Jongin really wanted to bring him to see Sehun and his kids. That was what they were planning before but now he is the only one that go visit him. He did not mind about it since he really wanted to see Sehun's kids and to know more about Sehun. Junmyeon arrived at in front of Sehun's house, pressing on the bell. He brought a few shopping bags with him that contained gift for them. Sehun heard the door when he was at the kitchen, blinking his eyes as wiping his hands with the towel. He went to the door and opened it, smiling to see Junmyeon. "Oh hey. Please come in." he greeted and opened the door some more. Junmyeon smiled back at the other. "Hi, Sehun-shi. Oh, thank you. How are you? Sorry that I come here without telling you since I don't know how to contact you." he said and came in.

Sehun leaded Junmyeon to the living room. "Good. You? And it's fine honestly, I guess Jongin told you the address since he is forever here." he said and glanced down at the bags. "You know you didn't have to buy things. Have a sit first." he sat down on the couch. Junmyeon smiled slightly at the other. "Just a bit fine. I'm having some headache and feeling unwell more than two weeks. But, I'm okay for now. Ah, yeah. Jongin told me before. Actually, I want to visit you with him but I decide to come here today. He is really busy with the company and business matter plus he's not here." he said and placed the bags on the coffee table. "It's really nothing. Just some gifts for your twins, your eldest son also for you. Ah, I bought some macarons and cream puffs for you too." He gave the bags that contained two boxes of sweets. Sehun took the bag from him and glanced at him up and down. "Have you been to the doctors? There could be something wrong with you, better still have you had ? Yeah I have noticed he got busy, he told me that he had this project to complete. Honestly you didn't need to get us anything, I mean I have got you anything besides the good I am cooking." he said. When Junmyeon heard that question, he was shaking his head and blushing slightly. " I didn't have time to go to see doctor. I need to focus on the project and always went home late in this past two to three weeks. And yeah...we did few times..." he admitted shyly. "It's fine, Sehun. Plus, it's my first time to meet your kids. I need to give them some present, of course." He said and smiled. Sehun hummed before he looked back at the other. "Okay then , but you have to make time to see one. Did you use protection or not?" He asked since somehow he could guess what was actually happened to Junmyeon. Junmyeon bit his lips shyly and shook his head. "We never use at all...hmm Sehun, can I see them?" he asked.

Sehun raised his eyebrow and got up when heard that, heading to the kitchen with the bags of sweets. He took the first aid kit out of the cupboard and came back to Junmyeon. He handed him a pregnancy test. "The bathroom is the first door on your left.Then, you can see them. Zi has taken Mei out of for the day and the twins should be walking up from they nap anytime now." he said. Junmyeon blinked his eyes and took that thing, his eyes widened a bit, looking at Sehun. "You want me to do the test?" he asked in quite shock. Sehun nodded his head. "Yes, I would like you to do one please. Just to make sure you have not got a little one growing in there." he smiled softly. Junmyeon sighed softly and nodded, getting up from the couch and entering the bathroom. He looked at the pregnancy test before sighed softly, reading the instructions and starting doing the test. He put that thing at the sink, waiting nervously as looking around for five minutes for the result. Meanwhile, Sehun went to the twins room. He picked up Jaehyun as his sister was still sleeping and walked to the kitchen, humming softly to myself as he was getting some baby food out of the cupboard and warming it up. He put Jaehyun into his high chair before he took the food out of the microwave and took a spoon and stirred it, sitting next to his highchair and starting to feed him.

Back to the bathroom, Junmyeon got up and went to the sink. He was nervous for the result. With his trembling hand, he took the test and looked at it. His eyes widened and gasped loudly in shock when he saw the two lines. "Oh my God..." he mumbled, still could not believe on the result. He wiped away the tears and threw the test in the small dustbin. He washed his hand before he came out of the bathroom. He looked around when he did not see Sehun in living room. He walked to the kitchen and saw him with a little boy. "Sehun, is he Jaehyun?" he asked. Sehun jumped a bit at the sound of the other's voice as he did not hear him came down. He
looked up to him with wide eyes and noded. "Yes, he is. Jaeli is still sleeping, I swear she can sleep until the end of time." he answered. Junmyeon saw that and felt sorry about that. "Ah, sorry that I surprised you. Oh, he's really cute like his mother." He said and sat down. "Its fine, I didn't hear you. Thanks." He said shyly over the compliment. "So,what did the test say?" he asked and grinned softly as wiped Jaehyun's lips when he stares at Junmyeon. He looked at Sehun and bit his lips before looked down a bit "It's...positive...I'm pregnant..." he said and closed his eyes.

Sehun looked at him. "You should book yourself an appointment and don't give the crap about I have a project to do. The health of you and your child comes first. Then tell jongin because I am not telling him about it okay?" he asked. "I know I should and I will do that on my way back home after this." Junmyeon said. "Promise me you will." Sehun said and held out his pinky finger. "I promise that I will go" Junmyeon said and linked their pinky fingers."About telling Jongin...I don't know how to tell him." he bit his lower lip. "What if he didn't want this? What if he want to focus on his work and didn't want to have any responsibility on to have child for now? You know how busy he is and how focus and hardworking he is right now. He's rarely here and always out of the country...And I have big project to focus on too...it's totally stressful for me and now that I'm pregnant...I don't want to hurt the baby or lose it because of the stress..." he said and sighed heavily. "I know he is busy with his work but I am sure he would want the child, I mean he is good with kids.He take care of the twins really well, especially if I have one of my bad days and I had them quite a lot when my boyfriend was away. I am sure he told you about it all." Sehun caressed the other's arm."You can still work but don't let it stress you out too much because losing the child is a lot more painful than you think. If it does stress you out just leave it for a while and then come back to it because I can tell this project business means a lot to you." he said some more.

Junmyeon nodded his head, knowing the truth. "I know how good he is with kids, how he take care of the twins of yours. But, what if he don't want his own for now? When he's not ready to have his own right now? What should I do?" He sighed. "I will try not to stress out myself too much. That project need to settle up soon but I will find a way to settle that. Maybe I will pass that project to my cousin to handle it for moment. And I don't know what would my parents say and react when they find out about this. They never meet Jongin and now I'm pregnant with his child. I know they accept Jongin with me but I'm afraid they change when they know this. After all, Jongin's parents didn't like us together and it will be worse if they know I'm carrying their son's child." He looked down and fisted his hand on his lap."What should I do? I...I..." he mumbled. "For one thing just don't abort it, that should hopefully be your last resort. Yeah you can pass it on your cousin." he said and looked at Junmyeon. "I am sure your parents should accept thier grandchild and with Jongin's parents, I don't know what you could do. Just take it slow, I am sure Jongin would be there for you when you have to break the news to them. The worst what they can do is not accept the child and hopefully it would only go that far. Just take your time breaking the news to all of them." He placed his hand over Junmyeon's hand and squeezed it lightly to calm him down.

"I hope so...I hope for them to accept this..." Junmyeon sighed. "Hopefully, Sehun...Jongin's parents is unpredictable...anything can be happened if I break the news to them..." He looked at Sehun when the other squeezed his hand, nodding his head. "Thanks...I will try to do that..." he smiled slightly and looked at the little boy. He started to play with him to distract himself. Then, Junmyeon spent his time with the twins and somehow they helped him to forget about his problems with their cute actions and how adorable they were. He was so happy that both Jaehyun and Jaeli opened up to him and he started to love them. Before he went back home, he called his personal doctor and told him that he wanted to see him. Junmyeon left the house before the night came and drove to the clinic. He met his doctor and he done the urine also blood test. The doctor even made him done the sonogram. The result came out the same as what he got at Sehun's place. He was pregnant and the doctor even said that he was four weeks pregnant. He made the appoinment for the next check up and walked out of the clinic.

Junmyeon looked down at the sonogram picture. Jongin...we're going to be parents...he said to himself.

 

 


Chapter 7 is here!

Fuh! This one is kinda long. What do you think about this character. Oh, hope you all realize and pay attention since I already put up the mpreg tag.

See you all next time for the next update!!!

OH, PLEEAAASSUUU LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS, OKAY ^^ LOVE YOU ALL <3 <3