Chapter 1

Spring Day

"I want you do some re-do in this proposal. I already checked and pointed out where you should change." he said to his worker. He looked up to his secretary. "Bring me in the paperworks regarding our new project. All of them, okay? Now, you all can go." he said before he focused back on his laptop. "Mr. Han" he called his secretary as looked at him when the other almost closed the door of his office. "I want a cup of coffee please, thank you." he said and the secretary nodded his head before he closed the door.

Junmyeon sighed softly and leaned his back on his chair. This month was a busy month since his company was making and handling a new project. He had restless night and had to come back late to his house everday. He heard the knock on the door. "Come in." he said and sat up straight back. His secretary came in with a cup of coffee, placing it on the table in front of him. "Your coffee sir. And you have a meeting with the CEO of KJ Holding around 1PM." Mr. Han said, reminding his boss. Junmyeon nodded his head and let his secretary left. He had few more hours to finish up the work before he went to the meeting.

Mr. Han drove his boss car to the KJ Holding where they would have a meeting with the CEO of the company. It was 12:45PM when they arrived at there. He parked the car and turned off the engine. Junmyeon went out of the car along with Mr.Han and headed into the building. A young lady greeted them and introduced herself as the secretary. "I'm Hana, Mr. Kim's secretary. Please follow me." She said with a smile on her face. Mr. Han smiled back at her shyly. Junmyeon snickered a bit when he saw that and shook his head a little. Both men followed the young lady into the elevator. Once they got in, Hana pressed the button.

They arrived at the exact floor and walked out of the elevator, heading to the the meeting room. Hana knocked on the door and informed her boss who was already waited in the room about their arrived. "Let them come in, Hana." a man said from inside the room. Hana smiled to Junmyeon and his secretary before opened the door. "Please come in, sir." she said. Junmyeon nodded his head and walked into the meeting room. A young man was standing near the table, smiling at both of his guests. Junmyeon was stunned by the bright smile and his handsome face but he hid his expression with his cold and stoic face. He was a bit shocked that his face remind him to the famous idol.

"Welcome to KJ Holding. I'm Kim Jongin, the CEO of this company. I bet you must Suho hyung's twin, right?" he asked with a smile, reaching out his hand for a handshake. Junmyeon took the other's hand and shook their hands a bit. "Yes, I'm his hyung, Kim Junmyeon." he said and smiled a little, pulling back his hand. "I almost thought that you're Suho hyung. I'm Kai's younger twin and I didn't expect we see each other like this. What a small world." he said and chuckled. Junmyeon blinked as the other's chuckled mesmerised him. "Have a sit, Mr. Kim and..." Jongin looked at Junmyeon's secretary. "Han." he said. "...Mr.Han. Have a sit." he said again with a smile plastered on his face. Junmyeon sat down and Mr. Han sat beside him. Hana came into the room with three cups of tea and the files for the meeting. She served the tea and gave each of them the files before she sat down at the other side of the table, facing Junmyeon. They started their meeting after that.

After few hours of meeting, both of the company agreed and would proceed the discussion on the next meeting. "I'm glad that we both agree on this plan. We will discuss more later. Is that okay for you, Mr.Kim?" Jongin asked and looked at Junmyeon. Junmyeon nodded his head as he agreed with that. "Sure. Just inform my secretary for the next meeting." he said. Jongin stood up and that made Junmyeon and their secretaries stood up too. "That's all for today then. Hana, them out later, okay?" he asked and looked at her. Hana nodded his head. "If like that, we will leave then. Thanks for today." Junmyeon said and bowed his head. Jongin smiled at him and bowed his head too. Hana went to the door and opened the door for them. Junmyeon walked to the door with his secretary before Jongin stopped them. "Mr. Kim" Jongin called as looked at him. Junmyeon looked at him with a slight frown. Jongin signaled to his secretary and she went out as dragged Mr. Han along with her, closing the door.

Jongin walked closer to Junmyeon slowly as his eyes glued on him. Junmyeon frowned and blinked his eyes, wondering what the other wanted from him. "Mr- ani, Junmyeon-shi." Jongin said as he stood in front of Junmyeon. He waited for what Jongin would say to him. His eyes widened suddenly when Jongin lifted up a little his face. "I wonder if I can see you more...more than just a company meetings." Jongin said with his deep voice and a little smirk on his face, looking into Junmyeon's eyes. Junmyeon's heart beating fast and he was blushing a little. He looked away immedaitely, pushing away the other hand. He tried to hide his blush and put aside his thought just now. He smirked before he looked back at Jongin with his cold face. "Don't hope for that." he said before he turned around and walked out of the meeting room.

Jongin whistled a bit before he smiled. "He's playing hard, huh? I like that." he said and chuckled.

 

 

 


First chapter already out!

Sorry for the short chapter >< What do you all think about this? It's being a long time I didn't write any fanfictions. I think it's almost 6 to 7 years due to writer's block. So, my writing skill rusted T.T Please give me your comments to improve my writing and the story. Feel free to give your thoughts or ideas ^^