Chapter 3

Spring Day

It was a nice day on that day, warm, sunny day with clear blue skies in spring season. The park was painted pink by the abundant cherry blossoms that decorate it's green space. Few weeks past already since the day both Junmyeon and Jongin had lunch together. Both of them really getting more closer and going out together almost everyday especially during lunch. Somehow, it was suprising for Junmyeon that both of them could get really close like that. To be honest, something in Jongin that made him opened up to the other and wanted to know more about the other. Junmyeon could say that how Jongin matured despite his young age and with his generous and good attitude really attracting him. Junmyeon could say that he liked Jongin or actually it was more than that. He fell in love with Jongin. Mr. Han came back with a plastic bag in his hand that containing some foods and drinks, blinking his eyes in amused to see Junmyeon who was sitting at the wooden picnic table, looking up at the sky as smiling widely. They went to the park after they finished the meeting at KJ Holding and it was lunch time. Junmyeon wanted to have their lunch at the park once he saw the blooming cherry blossom trees.

Mr. Han was walking towards the other. "How far are you already now, Mr. Kim? Already at moon?" he asked the other teasingly. Junmyeon startled and shrieked a bit before he looked at Kisung in surprised. "W-When did you get here, Kisung?" Junmyeon asked, looking at the other with wide eyes. Mr. Han chuckled and sat down across to his boss. "Just now. What are you thinking about, huh? Are you thinking about Mr. Jongin?" he asked as grinned at Junmyeon. Junmyeon blushed at the other question before he cleared his throat and pretended nothing. "Ani, I'm not thinking of anyone." he said and glanced at his secretary, hoping the other believing him. Mr. Han grinned teasingly. "Really? Then, why you blush just now when I mentioned him?" he asked as raised his eyebrow playfully. Junmyeon's face flushed a little in red and whined. "I'm not, Kisung!" he said as he did not like to be teased. Mr. Han chuckled as he could tease his boss like this and he really liked it. It was rare to see the cold Junmyeon acted cute like now. Only certain people that close to Junmyeon could see the other side of him including Mr. Han. There might be another one soon would be added in the list.

"Fine. You're not thinking of anyone but Mr.Jongin~" Mr. Han said teasingly and that made Junmyeon's face red again. Junmyeon gave a death glare to his secretary. Mr. Han chuckled softly to see the glare and took out the food from the plastic bag. "I bought you chicken fried rice and your favourite carrot juice." He said and looked up at his boss. Junmyeon nodded his head. "Thanks" He said.  "Should I call Mr. Jongin to join us? I'm sure he would say yes and come here because of you." he said teasingly and grinned playfully at Junmyeon. "Kisung, stop it!" Junmyeon whined before he glared at the other. By that time, someone was coming closer towards them. Mr. Han saw that person and chuckled softly. "Speak of the devil." he said. Junmyeon looked at his secretary and Mr. Han signaled his boss to look behind him. Junmyeon turned around and his eyes widened to see that person. Jongin smiled widely at Junmyeon with his hand behind his back.

"Hi, Junmyeon. Am I disturbing you two?" he asked. Junmyeon stood up as blushed slightly, feeling a bit nervous and surprised. "W-What are y-you doing at here?" he asked. Jongin walked closer to the table and stopped next to it. Mr.Han bowed his head before he looked at his boss. "Ah, I forgot to buy my drink. I will go now." he said and smiled. Junmyeon looked at his secretary with wide eyes. On his way, Mr.Han saw something that made him grinned widely, leaving his boss and Jongin. Junmyeon flustered as his gaze down on the ground while Jongin grinned cheekily at the other. He pulled out his hand from his back, giving to Junmyeon a small bouquet of roses. "For you, Junmyeon." Jongin said, looking at the other reaction. Junmyeon's eyes widened again surprised before he looked up at Jongin. "J-Jongin..." he whispered the other's name as he lost his words.

"Take it, Junmyeon. I bought this for you." Jongin said with a sweet smile. Junmyeon took the flower, blushing and looking down shyly. "Thank you for this roses..." Junmyeon mumbled, staring at the roses and not realizing that Jongin stepped more closer. "Junmyeon, look at me." Jongin said with his low voice. Junmyeon startled and looked up, really surprised that Jongin beside him and they were really close to each other. "Do you know why I give you this purple roses?" he asked, looking at Junmyeon seriously. Junmyeon blinked his eyes and shook his head. Jonging leaned down to the other, looking at Junmyeon lovingly and reaching his hand, holding the other chin gently to make Junmyeon looked at him. He stared into the other eyes, leaning his face closer to the other where their lips almost brushed to each other. Junmyeon looked at the other in wide eyes and blushed again. "That roses mean that I fell in love with you at first sight and it's a real love and that you really enchanted me, Junmyeon." Jongin said, his eyes never left the other. Jongin was really meant of what he said. He captured the other's lips, kissing him gently and lovingly. Junmyeon's eyes widened more before he closed his eyes after few seconds, responding to the kiss. Jongin smiled in their kiss when Junmyeon kissed him back. My first kiss...Junmyeon thought and he could felt the butterflies in his stomach. He could tell how Jongin's lips match perfectly with his lips.

Jongin broke the kiss, looking into the other's eyes with full of love. "I love you, Junmyeon...my one and only..." he confessed. Junmyeon looked up at Jongin with glassy eyes at the other confession, tears forming in his eyes. His mouth shut tightly as he could not respond to his confession. Junmyeon did not know how to say as he felt too much at the same time. Happy, excited, surprised and overwhelmed at the same time. Jongin caressed the other's cheek gently and looked at him lovingly. "Will you be my boyfriend?" he asked, waiting for his answers. After few seconds of silent, Junmyeon nodded his head. "Yes...yes, Jongin." he whispered as smiled at Jongin. Jongin smiled widely and beamed happily, hugging Junmyeon tightly in his arms. "Thank you, Junnie. Thank you so much." he said and kissed the other's head. Jongin chuckled happily since Junmyeon accepted his love. Junmyeon blushed and chuckled softly on Jongin's chest. Jongin pulled away and pecked the other small and plushed lips, looking at Junmyeon adoringly. The wind blew and made the trees waving as the cherry blossoms falling down. That spring day, was the beautiful and meaningful day for them. I will always remember this day forever...Junmyeon said to himself.

Without they knew, someone was watching them all this time as he was peeking behind the tree that not far from them. He turned around and smiled happily. Finally, you find someone you love, Junmyeon after all this years...I'm happy for you...Mr. Han thought before he sighed happily, heading to the convenient store. He would wait for Junmyeon to tell him eventhough he already saw everything just now.

 

 

 

 

 


Chapter 3 is here!

What do you think about it?! Finally, they confess to each other and together now ^^

Thanks to Byun_Rara and ellinaannisa for subscribed my story <3 See you all next time for the next update!!!

OH, PLEEAAASSUUU LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS ^^