Chapter 4

Spring Day

"I'm sorry, baby. I know we just get together and we should have our first date. But, I have to go to New York because of work. Just 3 days and then we go out for our date, okay? Don't be sad please~~"Jongin said through the call. Junmyeon sighed softly and nodded even though he knew the other would not see it. "Okay...don't forget to call or text me." he said with a small pout. Jongin chuckled softly at the other line. "I will call you and text you cause I'm gonna miss you badly, baby. I have to go now. I love you~" he said. "I love you too" Junmyeon said sadly and Jongin ended the call.

Junmyeon sighed softly as he remembered the day Jongin had to go to New York. It was almost two days already and he was feeling glad that Jongin called or texted him almost every minutes. At least, he knew the other was okay there and he did not miss him that much. It was already weekend and Junmyeon was getting ready to go to his office. He needed to settle some of his work. He wore his clothes before he slicked back his black hair and looked at the mirror for the last time. He took the sunglasses and his sneakers, coming out from his closet room. He took his bag and went to the door, wearing the sneakers when the bell rang. He frowned and wondered who came to his house and looked at the monitor. His face looked so happy suddenly and smiled widely. He unlocked the door and opened it, revealing a man that was standing in front of him.

"Suho! What are you doing at here?" Junmyeon asked and hugged his younger twin, the EXO's leader. Suho chuckled softly and pulled away, grinning at his hyung. "I come here because I missed you. Where are you planning to go? Are you free?" He asked. "I'm planning to go to my office." he answered. "Office?! Seriously on weekend? Junnie, let's go out and spend our time together, catching up with each other life. You know well how busy I am and how busy you are." he said and looked at Junmyeon with hopeful eyes. Junmyeon bit his lips, thinking for a while either he should go out with Suho or to his office. He looked back at his twin, smiling and nodding his head. "Okay, let's go out. Where do you want to go?" he asked and walked out of his house together with Suho. "Anywhere. We go with my car." Suho said and leaded Junmyeon to his car. Both of them entered the car and Suho started driving.

Junmyeon looked at his younger brother. "So, how are you? Your family?" he asked. Although Suho was an idol, he already in relationship with a girl and they even had two kids already. Junmyeon was so happy when Suho told him about his relationship and he also felt glad that his fans accepted the news when he broke it out. "I'm good and also my family. I have a good news actually." Suho said and glanced at Junmyeon before he focused back on the road. "What is it? Don't say that..." Junmyeon smiled widely. "Seriously? You two are expecting for the third one?" Junmyeon asked and Suho nodded, smiling happily. "Oh my God! Congratulations! I can't wait for another niece or nephew~" he sang and hummed happily. "When your turn, Junnie? I want to be an uncle too." Suho said teasingly, making Junmyeon blushed and flustered. "I-I don't k-know!" he said and looked away, hiding his blushed face. Suho laughed softly, knowing that his brother was hiding something and for sure he would digging up about it later. Junmyeon continued avoiding any eye contact with Suho. Suho glanced at Junmyeon with curiosity filled his eyes.

They arrived at the mall after 15 minutes of driving. Suho wore his cap and mask before he looked at Junmyeon. "If you want wear like this, there are some extras at the backseat." He said. Junmyeon hummed and looked at the backseat before he took the black cap. "I take this one." He said and wore the cap before both of them climmbed out of the car. They headed to the elevator. "We go eat first before we watch some movie. Are you okay with that, Jun?" Suho asked. Junmyeon nodded his head and smiled. He already planned to buy some gifts for his nephew and niece later on and passed them to their father to give it to them. They got into the elevator and Junmyeon pressed 5th floor button. They walked out once they arrived at the 5th floor, walking around as looking for the restaurant that not have many people. "That one. The food there are delicious and luckily there are not many people around at this time." Junmyeon said and pulled Suho into the Japanese restaurant. They went to the table that a little bit hiddedn from the crowd. Suho's eyes widened when he saw two tall figures at the next table they choosed. "Chanyeol, Sehun." he called the two names and that two tall men looked at Suho. "Hyung! Come sit with us." Chanyeol said happily. Suho pulled Junmyeon towards both of them.

Chanyeol's eyes widened a bit when he saw the small man that come with his leader. Suho sat in front of Sehun and that man sat down next to Suho, facing him. Chanyeol was stunned by the figure in front of him. His leader's twin have an angelic look that made him stumped in daze. For sure, that man looked identical with Suho but there was something different from him that made Chanyeol felt attracted to the other. He continued to stare the other, not even blinking to give his eyes some rest from the view of the male in front of him. The male had a small frame with an unblemished complexion. When that man took off his cap and fixed his hair, Chanyeol's breath hitched a bit in his throat. His soft black hair made him looked innocent and the way the other slicked back his hair made him looked young, pure and charismatic. He cannot stop himself from adoring the figure in front of him.

Junmyeon's cheeks reddened in shyness when he realized Chanyeol stared at him all this time. Sehun and Suho realized that too and that made Sehun nudged Chanyeol's waist a bit. Chanyeol startled a little and looked at Sehun, blinking his eyes. "What?" he asked. Suho already glared at the giant and when Chanyeol met his gaze with his leader, he gulped a bit. Chanyeol grinned cheekily as rubbing his nape awkwardly. "Sorry..." he mumbled. Junmyeon looked at Suho then to the tall man in front of him. "I-It's okay, Chanyeol-shi." he said before he nudged Suho to stop the glaring. "Let's order now. Luckily, you two come before we order our food." Sehun said. Junmyeon took the menu and looked into it, bitting his lower lip as thinking what should he order. Chanyeol glanced up and smiled to see how adorable Junmyeon at that time. Once all of the done deciding what to eat, Chanyeol called the waiter and they started ordering their food. Chanyeol felt so happy in his inside when Junmyeon ordered the same food as him. He wondered if it just a mere coincidence or it was a fate.

While they were waiting for their food, four of them start chatting to each other. Chanyeol glanced at Junmyeon since he was silent all of the time while three of them talked about their schedules. He looked at the other and suddenly asked him a question. "We meet for the first time, right?" Chanyeol asked. Junmyeon blinked his eyes and looked at Chanyeol. "Uhmm...yeah." he said softly. Suho frowned when heard that. "Is not that I brought you met them before, Jun?" he asked and frowned at his brother. Junmyeon chuckled softly. That soft voice and chuckled mesmerized Chanyeol. "Ah, yeah. But, that time we didn't have proper greeting to each other since you all in hurried, remember?" Junmyeon asked back Suho and the other nodded his head. "Of course I know you two cause you two are famous people. And you two only know me as your leader's twin. Let me introduce myself. I'm Kim Junmyeon, the elder twin. I am the CEO of ACE Company. Nice to meet you two, Chanyeol and Sehun-shi" He said with a smile. Chanyeol was stunned again by Junmyeon's sweet and angelic smile.

What Chanyeol could say, he was attracted to the the figure in front of him. He wanted to know more about the other, what he like, his dislikes, his daily routines and everything about him including that if the other already had someone special in his life. Chanyeol stared at Junmyeon who was talking with Suho and Sehun, smiling when he saw Junmyeon laughed and giggled over the small jokes between them. You...enchanted me, Junmyeon hyung...Chanyeol said in his mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Chapter 4 is here!

Oh my, Chanyeol fell in love with Junmyeon <3

Thanks to rozainaabubakar and LittleMissTatty for subscribed my story <3 See you all next time for the next update!!!

OH, PLEEAAASSUUU LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS, OKAY ^^ LOVE YOU ALL <3 <3

n/a: I will continue to use italic and orange color for flasback.