: Little Pup.

Sillage [Discontinued until further notice]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter II 

It's raining again. Solar looks out of the window of the student council room. Thank god I came to school early or my clothes would've been a mess.

She looks at the students on the ground floor, attempting to run away. Except this one couple, holding a red umbrella over their heads. They don't seem to be bothered about their shoulders getting wet, as they stare at each other in love with intertwined fingers.

How did they fall in love with each other? How do they come to realise that they are in love? What's their story? What's behind all the lovey-doveyness that seem to ooze out to the air around them? Will I be able to feel the same way?

Will my existence mean something important to someone?

She sighs. She wants to believe in love, but she's slowly losing her belief. She watches as the guy walks to the vending machine as the girl takes out her phone and starts sending heart messages to another person.

What is love exactly?

Seho High School. I'm finally here.

There were barely any students, as Moonbyul walked through the hallway looking for the office. Hell, I think I'm lost. Moonbyul had no one to asked either, since there's no one in the hallways because she came too early.

“JUNG WHEEIN! GET BACK HERE!” Moonbyul heard a shout from behind her. As she turned around, someone bumped into her. “Oompf.” The tiny girl groaned. The girl looked behind her as a man's voice shouted in anger, “YAH JUNG WHEEIN.”

The girl widened her eyes before grabbing Moonbyul's wrist and pulling her into the supply closet beside them. Everything happened so fast that Moonbyul couldn't register anything. Just one minute someone bumped into her, and the next minute that person's body is squashed against hers in a dark and small supply room.

So much for being gay. Moonbyul shuts her eyes tight and takes a deep breath, trying to control her raging hormones.

“Sorry, just wait for a bit. I need Mr. Liu to go away.” The feeling of the girl's hot breath against Moonbyul's neck, her husky voice and the scent of strawberries made Moonbyul dizzy. She let out an exasperated breath. I can't do this.

A soon as the sound of footsteps disappeared, Moonbyul barged out of the closet, and caught her breath that she was holding in. “Well, wasn't it hot in there?” The girl winked at Moonbyul.

Moonbyul in a breath and took one good look at the girl. The girl's uniform was untucked and her tie hung loosely down her neck, her blonde hair swept to one side and she smiled revealing a dimple of her right cheek. She extends a hand out to Moonbyul.

“I'm Jung Wheein.” Moonbyul took her hand. “Hey, I'm Moon Byulyi.”

“I've never seen you around her before. Are you new?” Wheein asked Moonbyul.

“Yeah I'm new, I was just looking for the office? Can't seem to find it.” Moonbyul said while scratching her head. Wheein chuckled in amusement.

“Pabo. This is the second floor. The office is near the front gate downstairs. How could you miss it? Are you that bad at directions?”

“No! I just happen to miss it. Somehow.” Moonbyul looked down in embarrassment.

“Whatever you say, cutie.” Wheein chuckled, causing Moonbyul to blush. “Follow me, I'll bring you to the office.” Moonbyul nodded and walked alongside Wheein.

“Why was that teacher chasing after you?” Moonbyul asked, in attempt to keep the conversation flowing.

“Hm? You mean Mr. Liu?” Wheein said before laughing, “So, I was passing by the teacher's lounge and I saw that the lights inside were switched on and I heard music blasting. Out of curiousity, I peeked into the room, and guess what I saw. HAHA– I saw– HAHAHHA. Okay I've got to calm down. Mr Liu was twerking to Rihanna's song. He was ing twerking to Work.” Wheein said in between laughter.

“NO WAY. HAHAHA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter