: Your Name?

Sillage [Discontinued until further notice]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter I 

She quickened her pace as the clouds began to gather in the sky. Up to now, the sky had been postcard-perfect, but it was changing. She cursed under her breath as she felt tiny little droplets of water fall on her. She's wearing her last clean pair of shoes.

She sighed. He asked her to come to his house but he couldn't even picked her up. What the hell is his BMW i8 for when he doesn't use it to pick his girlfriend up? She stops and looks up, as she felt the tiny droplets of water turn into huge and fast splashes of water. Many would've ran, but she just stood there. The feeling of the rain, it calms her down. Whenever it rains, she feels the rain, while others just get wet.

As much as she wanted to stay in her peaceful conscience in the middle of the rain, she couldn't let her last pair of clean shoes get wet. Maybe she could hint to Suho that she needs shoes. She walks into her usual cafe which was nearby her high school. Nayeon greets her and she nods respectfully, not really in the mood for a 'Happy Nayeon'. “Hey unnie!”

"Hey Nayeon, can I get my usual?" She said as she sends a smile towards Nayeon before trotting to her usual table at the corner of the cafe.

She fishes her phone out of her tote bag, that has a picture of Squirtle being adorable, and messages Suho.

 

'It actually started raining :( I'm stuck at Moo's Cafe. Could you pick me up? The rain don't seem to be stopping anytime soon.'

 

The puts her phone down and she looks out of the window at people running away from the rain.

"HAHAH BYULYI NO"

She tries to ignore the loud and annoying voice of Nayeon and focuses on the rain making ripples on puddles. After 2 minutes of waiting, her phone chimed.

 

 Suho : Hey babe, yeah it looks like it started raining outside. I'm actually in a middle of a game, gimme a minute. I need to finish this.'

 

She rolled her eyes as she reads the message from Suho. Boys are boys. At the same time, she could smell the scent of caffeine and oranges getting closer to her.

Suho is typing...

"Here you go, ma'am." a feminine yet husky voice spoke as a slender hand places the coffee in front of her. She murmurs a 'thank you' without looking at her waiteress.

“No problem.” The deep voice spoke again before walking away.

In reflex, she looks up to see the back of a girl with ash-brown hair, whose slim body fits the white button-up, black jeans and green apron tied around her waist. Curious about who the girl is, she stared instensely at the girl. Feeling the attention on her, the girl was about to turn around to face her when,

Ping!

The sound of a new message took Solar's attention from the girl.

 

Suho : Okay babe, I'm done. I'll be there in 30 minutes.

 

Solar smiled to herself as she looked out of the window. Suho is the school's quaterback and is the hottest guy in school. What Solar did not expect was that Suho was not like the other guys. He is kind and even smarter than average.

So it was expected when Suho approached her and asked her out. Solar was asked out every day. Being pretty, smart and being even the student council president, don't always have its perks. She feels horrible everytime she turns someone down. She just haven't fallen in love before, or even had a crush. Her life just consisted of school, her part-time job, and living expenses. There was just really no place for love anywhere.

So, when Suho approached her that day, she decided to give it a shot. A possible shot that she would finally fall in love. And Suho was the perfect guy. It's been 3 months already and Suho was the nicest guy anyne could ask for. Maybe just a little more and she would l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter