: Finally, we meet.

Sillage [Discontinued until further notice]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter III 

 

Moonbyul watches Ms Jung as she taught, although nothing was processing in her head. She thought about yesterday, back at the cafe. Solar is somewhere in this school right now. I wonder, what's she's doing now... She looked so sad yesterday when she looked out the window. I wonder what's bothering her...

Her thoughts were interrupted when an announcement was made through the speakers.

“Ahem. May all students gather in the school's auditorium for a briefing from the school's student council. Class may resume after the briefing. Thank you.”

As soon as the announcement was over, Wheein jerked out of her seat and raised her hands to face the ceiling. “YAS! GOD HAS SENT HELP!” Ms Jung rolled her eyes at the over-reaction and Moonbyul and the rest of the class chuckled in amusement.

“What a pain in the .” Ms Jung murmured in irritation, loud enough for the class to hear. “Don't tell anyone I said that. Gather outside the class, we'll head to the auditorium together.”

“This is gonna be fun! We are gonna miss maths!” Wheein raised her hands above her head for a high five, which Moonbyul returned with a cheeky grin. It has only been less than an hour since I met her and I already love this girl, damn.

Their class headed to the auditorium quietly, other than Wheein who was skipping and humming a tune in happiness at the back of the class.

“HYEJIN-AH!” Wheein spotted her red-haired best friend, at the entrance of the auditorium. Wheein practically ran and jumped into the arms of the girl, while Moonbyul followed behind. Wheein pulls the red-haired girl to face Moonbyul.

“Hyejinie, this is Byulyi-unnie. She's new, cool and amazing.” Wheein excitedly said to the girl. “And Byulyi-unnie, this is Hyejinnie, my best friend who don't have time for me anymore.” Wheein said, which cost her a smack to the back of her head.

“Don't be so rude. I have been busy with council work.” Hyejin said to Wheein before looking at Moonbyul and smiling. “Hello~ I'm Ahn Hyejin. Welcome to our school! If Wheein likes you, then I like you. You can call me Hyejin, Byulyi-unnie.”

“Hey, nice to meet you!” Moonbyul grinned.

“Aw, you have such an adorable smile! You guys better get in, the briefing is gonna start soon. I'll see you guys at lunch!” Hyejin said before leaving into the auditorium.

“She's cool.” Moonbyul watched as Hyejin sassed the other students who were playing around.

“Yeah she is.” Wheein smiled then pouted. “It's so unfair though. She has never called me cute in our 10 years of friendship.”

Moonbyul chuckled before ruffling Wheein's hair, “Because it's already a known fact that you're an adorable puppy.”

Wheein blushed and slapped Moonbyul's hand lightly. “Ew! You're so greasy and stop ruffling my hair! I worked so hard on it this morning!”

Moonbyul's smile turned into an evil grin. “Oh really? You must've really worked hard on your hair, huh?” Moonbyul started messing up Wheein's hair with both her hands and Wheein struggled but had no chance against Moonbyul's physique.

“Yah!” The sound of someone scolding them stopped Moonbyul. Wheein and Moonbyul looked up to find Hyejin there again, hands crossed and frowning at them.

“Yah. I told you guys to go in and get seated, didn't I? The briefing is starting soon. You guys better go in this instant.” Hyejin sent a killer glare to the both of them.

“Yes, ma'am!” Wheein and Moonbyul simultaneously said before speeding off into the auditorium.

“What's she so mad at?” Moonbyul whispered, still afraid of the wrath of Ahn Hyejin eventhough they were already out of hearing range.

“I have no idea. Her are in a twist, and Mad Hyejin will murder us all. So I think we should just listen to her, for now.” Wheein whispered back and Moonbyul nodded.

They both found a couple of empty chairs and sat there quietly waiting for the briefing to start while watching Hyejin scaring students back into their seats.

Moonbyul looked around and saw a familiar face. Suho. He was surrounded by other good-looking guys and a few girls who were practically sending heart-eyes at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter