Chapter 3

Interpret this!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So… I saw that nerd earlier today and you know I hate anything related to numbers but goddam it’s like you almost have to say something about his …”

“What?”

“You have to say something about his career, it’s like dude, how are you a brain surgeon when you spend most of your day stuck in a stupid psp game? I mean, he got me contemplating medical school cause’ clearly that can’t be that hard.” Heechul huffed.

“Ah, the genius guy.” Donghae grinned.

“Genius, my ! You can’t seriously expect me to believe his got it all figured it out when it’s physics, biology, chemistry and all that hard and he’s passing with flying colors and here, we, US, who thought that letters were easier than numbers—”

“Uh-uh, correction: YOU thought of it like that. I didn’t”

“Whatever, but we seem to be struggling more than he is. I can’t stand looking at his , I mean, no, his is fine, his face just— I want to punch him!”

“Hyung, every career’s got its hard side I suppose, I don’t think Kyuhyun is all games though, he seems like a decent serious guy, I bet he must be breaking his brain at home or the library when we don’t see him…”

“We have to build trees out of one single word, Donghae! Trees!” Heechul was referring to his grammar classes where professor Sooman made them analyze every single word in a sentence and practically made a biography of every single word.

Donghae made a face. “Don’t remain me, Hyung, I’m still not over that homework. Which also remains me, I must get home now. It’s father’s 4th passing anniversary.”

“Oh right.” Heechul voice softened. “I can take you home if you want me to. I’m done with my classes for the day.”

“That’s alright, Hyung. I could use some fresh air and a nice walk.”

Heechul gave him a light squeeze. “Ok then, you alright?”

“I am. Thanks Hyung.”

And with that, Donghae made his way back home.

 

It’s been four years since his dad passed away and though obviously it was hard for him and his family, they are managing to overcome this tough time helping each other and working together to alleviate their pain. But one thing hasn’t changed though, no, it’s not that it hasn’t changed, it just might have gotten worse and it worried him to no end: Donghwa.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter