Revealed Something

The Keeper

Chapter Six

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                "I do believe this is Esna work that make you got this weird amnesia!! You almost died!" Wheein trying to convince Hwasa that sitting infront of her. While Moonbyul and Solar sitting on their own bed including Hani "I don't understand.. how can she got amnesia just like that..?" said Solar. "I know right!!.." Hani agreed. "Ughh..what a drag" sigh Moonbyul herself. "You lucky that Yerin help you in that game!!" Wheein keep talking. "Who's Yerin?" Hwasa confuse. "Another player.." interupt Hani.". "I see...." Hwasa slowly nods her head. Wheein still can't accept the fact that Hwasa lost her memories.. "Here.. eat this.. I buyed this for you.. " Wheein hand Hwasa a food that she buyed before. "I think I shoult meet Yerin and talk with her about this." said Hani. "Talk about what?" asked Solar.. "I don't know..anything probably may help in situation like now..right?" said Hani. "Yeah..She's right.. Let me follow you.." Moonbyul interupting them. "Why are you going too?" ask Solar. "Because I'm bored.. Follow me hun?" ask Moonbyul. "Ahh..I'll just stay here with them.. Don't be to long.." Solar smiled.. "Okay love.." Moonbyul pats Solar's head gently..

 

In front Yerin's dorm

                                           Moonbyul knock the door. "I'm getting tired with this.." little annoying feel showed on herface. "There's nothing we can do..I'm pissed too" Hani slowly do understand how Moonbyul feel. Suddenly the door open and Yerin appear " Oh.. what bring you guys here?" little shock in her voice. "Sorry for disturbing you... I just want to tell you that Hwasa finally conscious.”.  “Ahh..okay..its good to hear it then” . Yerin nods for no reason. “But..She don’t remember anything..She can’t even remember you!” said Hani. “whoo..that sound so disappointing.” Yerin pretending sad. “Babe~..who’s outside” Yuju suddenly appear behind Yerin. “Oh..HI?..” Yuju smiled to them. “Go wear your cloth..!” Yerin pushed Yuju back inside. Moonbyul and Hani just smile looking at them. “Hehe..sorry. Invite them in!” Yuju continued. “Wear your ing cloth!!” Yerin yell at Yuju and push her again. “Yeah yeah~” Yuju laughing. “Harhh..this girl.” Yerin sigh by herself. “Guys..sorry.. Let’s talk inside.” Yerin invite them inside.

                     “So..where were we again.?” Yerin ask Hani. “The amnesia stuff.” said Moonbyul. “Ahh..so ? What are you guys gonna do?” ask Yerin “Nothing.” Moonbyul replied a word. “ahh..haha” Yerin laugh awkward. “You still gonna come tonight right?” ask Yerin. “We will..for sure!.” Moonbyul nods. “That day..in the room.. did you see any suspicious thing before you guys came out?” Hani sudden interrupt. “Nop..Just like what I’ve told you.. She fainted right after I enter the room.” said Yerin. “Hurmm..sorry.” said Hani. “I know this won’t help” Moonbyul sigh alone knowing everything is useless. “At least she’s okay now..right?” Yuju interrupt and wink to Moonbyul.  She just smiled back to her. “Why don’t you try and ask Solji” suggest Yerin. “ Hurmm..I don’t know” said Hani slowly. “Well we don’t know too, but you still come and meet us.” Yuju dissed Hani. “Tsk!..You guys nicely rude..” grin Moonbyul. “Pleasure to hear that.” Yuju Hi-5 with Yerin. Moonbyul laugh with them while Hani not really into it. “Come!..Let’s go and meet Solji” said Moonbyul. “You serious!?” Hani little surprise with Moonbyul’s decision. “ahh..okay” Hani agreed. They both thanked Yerin and Yuju and go to Solji’s dorm.

Solji’s dorm,

                              Hani knock the door. “I wonder...” Moonbyul suddenly thinking. “Huh?”Hani look to Moonbyul. “Ah..nothing..” Moonbyul ignore it. “Yes” someone suddenly appear from Solji’s dorm. “Ahh..is Solji here?” asked Hani to that random girl. “No.. she’s out..probably walking around outside.” She replied. “Walking?” Moonbyul sounds little shock.  “She do that everyday..when she’s bored.” The girl replied. “When will she be back?” ask Hani. “I don’t know..it depends on her..” that girl start to sigh. “Hani?” suddenly Solji appeared behind of them. “Why are you here?” asked her. “I came here to talk about Hwasa..” said Hani. “What do you want to talk about?...its useless.” Moonbyul whispered to Hani. “Why are you always irritating me?.. you’re the one that want to meet her!!” Hani pinch Moonbyul’s belly. Moonbyul ogle to her. “Ahh...you guys come here to fight or talk?” asked Solji. “I’m sorry Solji, but Byul keep spoiling my mood!” Hani slowly pissed. Solji looking staright too Moonbyul’s eye. “What have you done with this kitten?” she asked Moonbyul slowly. “Heh..”Moonbyul just grin back to her. “In case you don’t remember me..I’m Solji.” For no reason she just introduce herself. “Haha..I know. “ Moonbyul smile. “Wanna come in?” ask Solji. “NO. I think we’re done” Hani interrupt. “Huh..” Solji and Moonbyul look at Hani. “We’re really done..?” Moonbyul whispered. “Yes!..sorry for disturbing you Solji.” Hani left both of them. “Sorry about that..” said Moonbyul.  “Nah..It’s fine. .. I’ll see you guys tonight”. Solji smiled to Moonbyul. “Prepared yourself well.” Moonbyul left her and trying to catch up Hani.

                                “Babe..I’m home” Moonbyul act like a drunk husband when she see Solar. “What make you take so long?.. let’s get ready for tonight” Solar pulling Byul’s hand. “Wait.wait..let me hug you first.” Moonbyul pull Solar in her arm and hug her tight. “Lord..you must be testing me..” Hani look to them with annoying face. “Guys, its almost time..” Wheein ask them to get ready. “How is she?” Moonbyul ask about Hwasa. “She’s fine now..getting used with the situation now.” explain Solar.  “That’s fast..” said Moonbyul. They all get prepared for tonight event.

 

Hall 11

                                Five of them walk inside the hall. “Is this really a hall?.. what the its so big!!” Moonbyul talk to herself surprise with the big place she just step in. “This is not just a hall” Solji suddenly appear out of nowhere. “What do you mean?” She turn her body and faced Solji. “It means we’re in another dimension” Solji whispered. “You got to be joking..” Moonbyul look to Solji. Byul face close enough to kiss her.  Solji also focus on her eyes. “Trust me.. this place big enough to be an island.. I don’t think its a hall” she smiled to her. “What are guys talking about” Hwasa interrupt.  “Island.” Moonbyul replied a word and approach closer to Solji. Both of them smile to each other. A secrets they keep behind their smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To Be Continued