Leaving the pain

The Keeper

Chapter Four

 

 

                       "You go first..let me stop them!" Yerin assured Hwasa. "No, I can't let you die because of me" said Hwasa.  "Heh.. I'm not saving your life.. I just pissed with these killer.." said Yerin grinn to Hwasa. "Go!" She pushed Hwasa.. a sign for her to run. With a guilty feelings, Hwasa leave Yerin behind and run. Yerin look to Hwasa slowly losing her shadow in the darkness. She concentrate on the step that becoming closer to her. A few seconds later a half guy showed up in front of her. With a half mask on his face and only showing his dark eyes.. His body full with scars. Yerin swallow her saliva looking to that guy. That guy look into her eyes with full of anger and hate. Eyes of a killer. "You're not my target" his husky voice break the silence. "Are you going to kill or talking the whole day?" Yerin delibarately make him angry. The situation became really tense. Only the sound of each breathe on the air. "Arghhhh!!!!" a sudden attack from that guy.

At the same time..

                                 Hwasa see another two lane infront of her. It making her stop for awhile "Lord help me.." she sighing and continued her run into the left lane. Suddenly she see a door right in front of her but locked from the outside. "Arghh!!!! Open this ing door.!!" She began to feel anxious.. she still pulled the door with anger. Hwasa look to her back..she decide to go back to the place before she came in here. She run as fast as she can and change the lane.. She suddenly stop when she saw another door. Almost the same but scarier.. The door full with blood on it. Hwasa tried to open the door slowly with her strenght. This time.. the door was open a bit but something make it stop.. Hwasa can't see anything behind the door.. She throw her bat beside and focus on that door again. She push the door with all the strength left. The door was open with a powerful sound. "Arghh..This damn door.." Hwasa sigh to herself. She went inside the room and see another computer in it. She sigh after looking to the question.

 

 

 

"ENTER PASSWORD HERE"

* * * * * *

 

 

 

 Meanwhile...                                                       

                                 Yerin getting weaker.. she's losing her strength after being beaten by that guy. Suddenly a big hard punch hit her stomach. The pain in her body make her fall. She can't breathe well while laying on the floor. The unknown guy looking at her with no feelings. "What are you waiting for? Kill me!" said Yerin. "You're not my target.." reply that guy and try to leave her behind. Yerin quickly stand up and take her dagger out. She stabbed that guy's leg with her strength. "ARGHH!!" he screamed in pain. Suddenly he push Yerin to the side..making she fall on the floor again. That guy look to Yerin with anger in his eyes. His breath of anger can be heard loudly. But slowly... he stepped back.. leaving Yerin there alone.. She look to him slowly dissapeared behind the shadow. "fuhhhhh!"she let go a sigh of relief after she didn't see any sign of him anymore. "Why am I always this lucky.." she relieved..smile to her self. Suddenly she remembered about Hwasa. She gained her strength to stand up. The pain on her body make her can't walk properly. She saw a two lane that Hwasa been through before..but she just passed through to the right lane without even thinking.

                                 After a few minutes of walking.. she saw a door filled with blood.."This is not a human blood" she smelled it.. She saw Hwasa's bat that have been throw before near to it. "Hwasa..." She's calling Hwasa's name and slowly open the door. Yerin didn't see anyone behind that door. She went into that room and see a computer before her. "Its broken?.." said Yerin to herself when the computer's screen not working. She look around and saw a wardrobe in that room. "Another door?" she walking to the wardrobe. slowly. "Yerin ahh.." someone suddenly touch her shoulder. "OH PFFTT...!" Yerin almost cursed from a heart attack.. She look to Hwasa in weakened state. "Hwasa..What Happen?!!" Yerin shock.. "The Password is our project." Hwasa speak in a weak a voice..she suddenly fall in the arms of her. Yerin quickly hugged Hwasa tightly not to let her fall down. "Wait what..what password??!" Yerin still blank.. "arghh..she fainted already.." sigh Yerin. She put Hwasa 's bodies slowly on the floor to focus on the wardrobe. "Another door behind another door? what the have happen to her?!" Yerin confused.. Then she saw a small auto-door lock. "Ahhh.. this Password.." Yerin finally understand. 

 

 

 

PASSWORD

* * * * * * 

 

 

 

"Six digits?" Yerin start to think.. "our project?" ...she blank. "AHHH! I GOT IT.." She start entering the password..

 

 

 

PASSWORD

P R O 3 0 0 

 

 

 

She hit the Enter key with confidence .. "BEEP-" The sound of the door automaticly open.. "YASS!" Yerin smiling and quickly lift Hwasa using her body. They went inside the door.. She walk through the single lane and see a glass door in front of her. "Hwasa..we're almost there.." said Yerin to Hwasa that still fainted. Yerin smiling when she saw one of her member from her group. A sign of Finish Line in front of her. Everyone clapping their hands looking at Yerin passing that door. "Hwasa!!" Hani suddenly raising her voice after she saw it was Hwasa on Yerin's back. "Uhh...help me.. she's getting heavier." Yerin breathless and putting Hwasa out from her back. Hani quickly go to catch Hwasa. "What happen?" asked Hani to Yerin. "I don't know..she just fainted when I found her" Yerin explain while catching her breathe again. 

                                           "Yerin!!" someone suddenly came and hug Yerin. "I'm glad you safe.." she's continued hugging... "Lol...Yuju..Who says I'm going to died?" Yerin smiling and hug her back. "I thought you're going to die...you make me scared." that girl look to Yerin deep in her eyes.. "I don't intend to make you feel like that.." Yerin gently touch Yuju's face and smiling. "Thank you..for saving her life." Hani interupt. "No problem" said Yerin. "I think only four of you are alive from this game.." Solji sudden talk. "What do you mean four?" ask Yerin confused. "Yeah.. there's already two people make it before you.." Solji explaining while pointing her finger to the two other survivor.. Yerin look to the other two survivor.. "No way.." said her almost whisper.. "What?" Yuju trying to listen to Yerin's word.. "I thought they just want to kill her.."said Yerin to Yuju. "What do you mean?..They're just another survivor like you." Yuju replied. "How many died?" ask Yerin. "Six." said Solji. 

                                            "Congratulation to my survivor." Esna voice came out of nowhere. Everybody listening to that voice. "It must be a tiring night for all of you, especially to four of you. I am proud to see you alive" she continued. "Our next program will be held on four days from now... Go back to your dorm , get a full rest until the time come" She finished her words. Everything suddenly silent. "So....thats it?.." ask Yuju randomly.. "Yeah...I think so.."Yerin look to Yuju. "Can you guys help me take her to our dorm back?.." Hani interupt. She can't take Hwasa alone. "Yeah sure.." Yerin agree..but Yuju hit her with her elbow.. a sign not to help. "What?..." Yerin didn't understand.. "Nah..let me help her.. You girls can go first.. plus..my teammate is death." Solji cooly helping Hani lifted Hwasa's body. "Thanks" Yuju smiled to Solji. "See you guys later.." Yerin wave her hand to them and go. Hani look to Solji "thank you for helping me"she said. "No problem" said Solji.

                                             After a moment, they arrive to Hani's dorm..  she knock the door because the door is lock from the inside. The door suddenly open by Wheein like she's been waiting for them. "Hwasa!.." She shock looking to Hwasa. "Let;s bring her inside first.." said Hani to Wheein. "OK" nods Wheein.. "Oh my god..what happen?" Solar also shock looking to them. They put Hwasa on her bed properly. "She still unconscious.."said Hani. Moonbyul suddenly came out from the bathroom. "Uhh..what do we have her.?" Moonbyul smiling after she see Hwasa. Everyone ignore to her question.  "I think.. I should go now.." said Solji. "Thank you again..for helping me.." Hani sent Solji out from her dorm. "nahh..its nothing..bye.".Solji smile to Hani. 

                                            "What should we do now?" asked Hani to three of them. They all looking to unconscious Hwasa. "Now..we just have to wait until she 's awake. "What have happen to her?" said Solar. "I don't know..we lost her when she's got into that room with that girl.. "yeah.." Wheein agree.  "What do you mean you lost her?" Hani confused. "Yeah..after she went into that room..the screen suddenly blank." Solar explain. "So you guys don't know what happen after?" ask Hani.. "Yeah.." three of them nods. "But I watch everything at the Finish Room." Hani telling the truth.. "So you know why Hwasa turned out like this?" Moonbyul asking. "uh..no..I just realize it now.. They didn't show it."Hani confess. "What do you mean?" Wheein didn't understand. "After Hwasa get into the another room. They suddenly change to Yerin's fight scene on the screen". said Hani. "who is Yerin?"ask Wheein.. "The girl that help her" Hani answered. "Arghh..this making me confused!" Solar stress with the situation. Moonbyul hug Solar tightly from behind. "Don't think to much..." said Moonbyul. "Now we just have to wait and rest." she kiss Solar's neck ..tryin to calm her down."Uhmmpph" sigh Solar and closing her eyes.  "I'm going to take my shower." Hani sigh and went into the bathroom. 

                                               "Don't sleep too long..." Wheein rub Hwasa's hair gently. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"TO BE CONTINUED"