The First Game I

The Keeper

Chapter Two

 

At Night , 7.30 p.m , Dinner Time

                          "Finally there's a food for me.." Hwasa blessing.. "You only think about food.. you should take care of that hot body too" Wheein laugh.. "Mine is fine.." interrupt Hani while looking at her own abs. Moonbyul and Solar only focus on their food.. "What are we gonna do tonight?.. That witch Esna seems like planning something big tonight." Solar speak with full with food. "She's gonna kill one of us" Moonbyul reply.. Everybody look at her.. Moonbyul just realize the gazed in everybody eyes. "What!?..Im joking!!.." Moonbyul grinning. "Damn..your joke are not ing funny" Solar slap Moonbyul's head.. "AWWW!!" Moonbyul groan. She quickly grab Solar's hand and kiss it. "I won't let you die without me".. Moonbyul whisper to her.. "Ughh.. get a room both of you.." Hani feel disgusted.. Wheein just smiling looking at both of them. "This one taste weird" Hwasa hand a weird sandwich to Wheein.."No..I don't want it" Wheein try to save herself from that food. "I want you to taste it" Hwasa change her voice to more serious mode. "ahh..o..okay.." Wheein quickly take that sandwich and put it in .. suddenly her face change to a death fish. "URGHHHHH...What the is that" Wheein feel like wanna throw out. "Hahaha.. I don't know. Maybe they got it from the morgue.." Hwasa laughing..Wheein stiffened her body. "Hey.. dinner  is over.. lets go." Hani remind everyone. 

8.00 p..m , G Room

                    Every group have their own room. Inside the room have a big screen , a couch and a weird wardrobe. "not bad.." commend Hani. Everybody sit on the couch. Suddenly something appear on the screen.

"WELCOME TO YOUR FIRST TEST, NOW I WILL EXPLAIN HOW THIS GAME WILL BE PLAYED. THERE'S ONLY ONE PERSON FROM EACH GROUP THAT GOING TO PLAY. THE OTHER MEMBER WILL HELP TO CONDUCT YOUR WAY FROM YOUR ROOM. THEY WILL WATCH YOU FROM THE SCREEN THAT BEEN PROVIDED. AFTER YOU CHOOSE YOUR PLAYER. COME IN TO THE WARDROBE AND CHOOSE YOUR WEAPON WISELY. LET THE GAME BEGIN." 

"Damn..one of us really gonna died tonight.." Moonbyul sigh.. "Next time you need to beware with your tongue. You b*tch!" Hwasa smiling. "I'm going in.." she continue.. "No!.. I'm going in!" Wheein protest.. "How about... you guys make a draw..who ever names come out, will be that player." Hani suggest. "Since both of you want to be a player.. lets just put both of your name only." Moonbyul take two paper and straight put Hwasa and Wheein's name on it. "Here.. Take one babe..~!" Moonbyul handed it to Solar. Solar take one of it. She open the paper slowly. Her face doesn't give any reaction. "Its..Hwasa.." Solar say it with mixed feeling. "Nice!" Hwasa feel joy. "Damn she's crazy" Hani speechless at Hwasa's reaction. On the other side, Wheein just shut her self. 

                Hani help Hwasa with her body protector. "I'll be waiting for you at the end" Hani whisper to Hwasa's ear. "You have too.." Hwasa reply it slowy. Moonbyul, Solar and Wheein already sit infront of the screen. "You have to win.." Wheein look to Hwasa with sad eyes. Hwasa walk slowly to Wheein and pats her head gently. Then she open the wardrobe and get inside of it. "Damn..this wardrobe really big." Hwasa grinning.. She look up to the weapon that stick on wall.. "What the fff...no guns?!" Hwasa whining alone. "at least..this might working." Hwasa keep talking to herself while her hand take the random bat on the wall. "Now..we just have to wait.." Moonbyul trying relax her body on Solar's lap.. Solar push Moonbyul away from her lap.. "We're not supposed to be so relaxing right now." mad Solar. Moonbyul just ignore and sigh. "You need to wear this.." Wheein's hand suddenly appear behind Moonbyul. A headphone to help communicate with Hwasa later. Moonbyul take the headphone from Wheein's hand and smile. Moonbyul and Wheein's eyes met. Wheein felt so uncomfortable with the way Moonbyul look at her. She quickly pull her hand from that girl. Moonbyul grin on Wheein's reaction."I'll be at the finish line.."Hani voiced and quickly get out from the room. "Heh..what a easy job for her...just waiting.." Moonbyul complaining.. "It is about to begin..get ready" Wheein interrupt after seeing the screen suddenly lit. 

                 Wheein, Solar and Moonbyul focused on the screen. "OH SH*T.." Wheein and Solar said almost at the same time.. while Moonbyul just smile.. "This gonna be a ing long night!" 

 

 

 

 

 

"TO BE CONTINUED"