The First Game II

The Keeper

Chapter Three

     

                                

                             "The rule is easy.. stay alive." Voice of Esna  suddenly came from nowhere. Everybody gasped looking to the war zone. Only the player inside don't know what will come to them. "Is that ... a maze?" Solar shock with what she just saw on the screen. "Hwasa...." Wheein worried.  Hani with other girls from another group are waiting at the finish room. All of them just shock. Silent in the moment. Hani sit in the corner and sigh alone.. "They all gonna died tonight..They play a sadistic game" someone suddenly talk to Hani. She's look up to see who. "Arh..You !.. I saw you today at the ballroom." Hani reconize that girl. "You don't know my name yet!" That girl smiling to Hani. "I'm Solji.." she's trying to shake hands with Hani. "Hani.." she replied it back. "You have to adapt your self in here.. make some friends with enemy at least." Solji chuckle looking at Hani's face. "You're gonna kill me someday too.." Hani sudden reply.  

BEEEEP-  A signed of the game just start. Hwasa's waiting room is open.. with her bat in her hands, she bravely get inside the game room. "Ughh..what the is this place" Hwasa look around her.. too many lane for her to choose. "Aghh..what ever!!" She's sighing and go to the leftmost lane. "Ah.. She's moving" Solar feeling excited when she find Hwasa on the screen. Moonbyul and Wheein focus on the screen.  "Hwasa.. can you hear me?" Moonbyul asking through her headphone. "Yeah..I can hear a dying whale voice.." Hwasa joking. Moonbyul grinning and shook her head. She look to Solar for a while.."do I really sound like a whale babe?" ask her. "Sometimes.." Solar lackadaisical answer the question. She keep focusing on Hwasa's movement. 

                               After a few minutes of walking.. Hwasa get into a weird room. There is a computer infront of her and something appeared on it screen. "It is the first question" Hwasa focus on the computer. 

 "THIS IS THE BEST PLACE TO DIE?"

"YES OR NO"

"Girls..help me" Hwasa trying to contact with her group but none of them replied. "Ughh!!.. What ever.. I'm not going to die today".. Hwasa nagging alone and her finger touch the keyboard  "..NO.." Hwasa typing the answer and then she press enter. Suddenly a loud siren break the silence. Hwasa look around and focus back on the computer. Something suddenly come out from the screen.

"PROVE IT LITTLE PUMPKIN"

-ESNA-

"This b*tch really irritating me" She finally figured that danger is coming for her. She quickly leave the room and run the left lane. "Turn back! Someone is coming from your front!" Wheein's voice suddenly appear. Hwasa quickly turn back. "Quick!! They're chasing you" Wheein's voice screaming in her ears. "Can you shut the up...what do you think I'm doing right now you !" Hwasa gasped from her breathe.. She's running as fast as she can. Abruptly, she bumped into someone. "ARGHH!" Both of them yelling. "Quick.. they're gonna killed us" the unknowing girl quickly pull Hwasa's hand and try to run but two guys in black suits suddenly appear in front of them. Hwasa quickly swing her bat to those guys. They could not avoid from Hwasa's sudden attack. Hwasa hit them really hard until both of the guys bleeding and pass out. "Nice killed..but theres' more". That unknowing girl smiled to her. "Four people in black suits is coming from your back!!" Solar voiced inside Hwasa's ears. Both of them continue running.. They suddenly found another room.. Quickly both of them hiding inside the room. Another computer are inside the room. "This room look alike another room!" Hwasa look around. "Yes" the unkowing girl try to catch her breathe. "Thank you for not leaving me behind" Hwasa sincerely. "Its a fortunate escape.. by the way.. I'm Yerin." she's confess. "I'm Hwasa.." said Hwasa. "I know.. you're that unlucky girl they want to kill tonight!.." Yerin look to Hwasa passionately. "What do you mean I'm unlucky".. Hwasa confused. "Did you answer the question from that computer?" asked Yerin. "Yes.." Hwasa said a word. 

                                 "I accidentally overheard a conversation few hours before the game begun in the bathroom." Yerin start to explain. "One of them is Esna's voice and one of them is unrecognized voice.. I heard them making you as a target to be killed." she's continue her story... "What the bloody hell..What have I done to be their target!?" Hwasa shock. "Lol.. you humiliating Esna's first appearance today.. don't you remember? Yerin remind Hwasa. "In addition, all of that black suits guys are for you.!".. "I don't believe you!" Hwasa trying to defence herself. "You can't hear your friends voice when you answering the question right?" asked Yerin. "How did you know?" Hwasa surprised. "Its a trap!! you stupid!.. plus, the question is also a trap!. I've been to three rooms and got no reaction from that damn computer!"..Yerin keep talking.. "Because they just want to kill you!" She breathe out wrath. Hwasa stunned listening to every words from Yerin.  

                                   The loud siren suddenly stop.  "Someone is death.." said Yerin. "I thought they just want to kill me" Hwasa confuse." "Yes.. Of course, you're the main point of this game.. They just kill others to hide their purpose!.." Yerin grin to Hwasa. "Come..lets go.. I know how we can escape from this maze!" said Yerin. "You know everything?" Hwasa surprise. "Yeah.. and its in here.." Yerin point her finger to the computer in front of them.. "You got to be joking" said Hwasa. "No I'm not" replied Yerin. She push the computer desk with her strength. "What are you doing?" Hwasa keep looking from behind.. feeling confuse with every movement of Yerin. "AHH! Its here!!" said Yerin with joy. Hwasa see an another lane. "Is it safe?" asked Hwasa.. Yerin look to Hwasa poorly.. "I don't know.. but we have to try.. this is the only way out!" said Yerin. They both went in to the hole.

                                   "What weapon do you have?" asked Hwasa after she look to Yerin empty-handed. "I have here" she showed Hwasa her dagger hide well inside her cloth. "Why are you hiding that precious .... ?"... "Sshh!" Yerin close Hwasa's mouth when she suddenly hear something. "Someone's behind us!" Yerin focus on sound of footsteps. "!! RUN!!!".. 

 

 

 

 

"TO BE CONTINUED"