Empty Minded

The Keeper

Chapter Five

 

 

 

                                          "Tomorrow will be our next test.. What should we do if she still like that.." ask Solar to Moonbyul. "I don't know.. she will lose her point.. I think." said Moonbyul. "Girls... Esna is here..she wants to visit Hwasa". Hani sudden interupt.  "Where is she?" asked Moonbyul.. "ahh..outside.." said Hani.  "How is she?" Esna suddenly appear out of nowhere. "Err...We didn't let you in yet.." Moonbyul smirking looking to her. Esna ignore her word. " Take care of your ing mouth ..you stupid!!" Whispered Solar and hit Moonbyul's back. "Please forgive her.. she just worried about Hwasa.." said Solar.

                                          She's afraid of Esna reaction. "She still unconsious since that day..." Hani break the silence. Wheein appear from the bathroom. "Oh..Esna?!." She kinda surprise . Esna look to Wheein with no reaction. "err..what will happen to her if she can't make it tomorrow? Solar curious. "She will lose 15 points for not showing herself.." said Esna. "Thats not fair.. she turn out like that because of you!" Solar suddenly raise her voice.. Moonbyul realising the situation and quickly hold Solar's hand.. "why are u yelling..?" Moonbyul whisper to Solar.. Esna look to Solar deep into her eyes.

                                            Nobody knows what is inside her mind. She look so calm but anger in her eyes can't be hide. "Tsk.." She grin and look to Moonbyul. Slowly approach to her. Bravely Moonbyul look to Esna eyes as soon she very close to her like they're almost kissing. She still holding Solar's hand, protecting her girlfriend. Esna pull out Moonbyul's hand from Solar. She hold Moonbyul's hand and look to Solar. "You still didn't understand.. aren't you?" she smiled to Solar. "Arghh!.." Moonbyul groan.. feeling the pain from Esna. She grasped Moonbyul's hand really hard. "Esna..." Moonbyul call her name slowly... "Oups..Sorry honey.."Esna smiled evil. She let go Moonbyul's hand away. "See you guys tomorrow at 6..don't be late." said Esna and leaving the room.  

                                            Everyone just overawed with the situation. Moonbyul touch her hand.. "hahhhh...." she sigh alone. "Are you alright?" Wheein break the silence. Moonbyul just nods and smile to her. "Someday.. I'll make her pay.." she said. Solar standing next to Moonbyul start to cry like a baby. "Heyyy...what's wrong love?" Moonbyul smiling. "I'm Sorry.. I just make it worst!"  said Solar while sobbing. "It's fine." Moonbyul wipes Solar's tears. She pull Solar closer and kiss her lips. Hani and Wheein realising the situation quickly ignore the scene. "Why do I have to be witness for these two couple..." sigh Hani alone and lay on her bed. Wheein look to Hwasa..waiting for her to wake. "We're going to cafe..need anything?" said Moonbyul. "Let's go together.." Wheein interupt.. " Yeah I'm hungry too.." Hani wake her body up from her bed. "Is it okay to left Hwasa alone here?"ask Solar. "She will be fine..don't worry" said Moonbyul. 

 

At The Cafe,

                                         They walking around in the cafe. Wheein was looking for her own food suddenly she see a sandwich that Hwasa forced to eat with before. She smile by herself remind her of Hwasa that love to disturb her. "WUI!!.. "Hani slap Wheein's shoulder "why are you smiling alone like crazy?..are you really that stress until you turn crazy?" Hani grinning. "Tsk!." Wheein ogle. " You've been thinking about Hwasa again.. aren't you?.."asked Hani. She smiling looking to Wheein's face that suddenly turn red. Wheein quickly turn her back..trying to hide her face from Hani. She shook her head looking to Wheein reaction. "Hey!.." Solji suddenly came from behind. "Oh..hey.." Hani say a word. "Had a good time here? ask Solji. "Yes.." Hani's cheek getting red. "Ahh..okay.. then see you tomorrow..okay?" said Solji, she pats Hani's head and go. Hani just smile to her as her answer.. "what the is wrong with me?!" Hani suddenly pissed. Meanwhile, Solar and Moonbyul still looking around. "What should we eat?" said Solar excited. "You cannot eat..you on your diet right?!" Moonbyul spoiling her mood purposely. "Shut up..or I'm going to eat you too!!" said Solar. "What a pleasure if you do that.."Moonbyul smiling. "You know I love you right?"ask Moonbyul and get her face close to Solar's face. "YES! YES!.. Please don't disturb me in public" said Solar blushing. She quickly push Moonbyul aside "Ahh..Wheein ahh!" Solar pretend to call Wheein that were wander around and go to her. Moonbyul smiling big looking to Solar. "as usual...stupid as usual.."Moonbyul whisper to herself. 

                                           

 HALL 11, 

                                         Esna looking at stuff for tomorrow alone. She want to make sure everything is perfect. "You worry about tomorrow?" Someone suddenly break the silence. "Why are you here.." Esna doesn't shock with the voice. She look to that girl and smile. "I don't want any mistake again this time." said Esna. "And...aren't you supposed to be with your group right now..Solji?.." She continue her word. "Arhh..I'm bored.. they all ..and stupid too..and boring...!!" Said Solji. "Can I stay here for a while...sister?" Solji smile and get close to Esna. " Don't you miss me sis?" she hug Esna from behind. Esna get out from Solji's arms. "Not really.. because I've watch that you been hangin with that girl" said Esna calm. "Who?! that b*tch?! Lol..hahaha..She just another toy to play with.." said Solji. "What is her name again?" Esna sudden question. "Hani.." Solji reply a word. "Ahh.. keep playing with her. That group was really something.. all of them know how to pissed me" said Esna to Solji. "I will do anything for you sis..Don't think too much okay?.." Solji smile to Esna.. She hold her hands tightly. "You have to go back to your room." ask Esna. "Yeah..yeah.. byee~~" Solji leave the room. 

 

                                           "That is a lot of food you got there" Hani shock looking to Wheein's bag. Its full with food. "Is someone gonna die? or you...?" Moonbyul shock too. "Hehe..it's for Hwasa..in case she wake up later.." said Wheein smiling. "What are you going to do if she don't?" ask Hani. "Then I will eat all of this....alone" Wheein smiled to three of them like stupid. "jeezz...you sound so yyy..I hate you.." Moonbyul joking with Wheein. Four of them laughing. "Let's go back to our room now.." said Solar.. They all get into the lift. "What do you think will happen tomorrow?" ask Solar. "Maybe they will kill us again.." Moonbyul smiling. "You motherf*cking b*tch!!..goshh can you stop joking at this thing?! The last time you said this and someone ended up dying in our room now!!" Solar mad at Moonbyul and hit her stomach. "Ahhh! ouch..! That's hurt!" Moonbyul pats her own stomach.. "She's right.. you need to stop.. your mouth like a cursed.." Hani interupt. "yeah..yeah..sorry",, Moonbyul said it with insincere.. The lift open at their floor. All of them walking to their room. Wheein open the door with her key. Wheein get into the room first and followed by the others. But then she suddenly stop. Her stuff fall.. "Ouch...you b*tch... don't stop suddenly!!" Hani mad. "Hwa....hwasa..." Wheein look to Hwasa.

                                             Everyone suddenly focus to Hwasa too. "Hwasa!" Solar little scream.. "OH..hey.." reply Hwasa..she were sitting in her bed. Her face look lost. Wheein run to Hwasa and hug her. "You awake!!" she feel joy. "ahh!...Wheein ah..slowly.." Hwasa's body feel the hurt. "Ouuh..I'm sorry" Wheein quickly release her hug from Hwasa after realising Hwasa is hurting. "How do you feel?" ask Moonbyul .. "Better.." Hwasa said a word. "But.....what have happen to me?" ask Hwasa blank."What do you mean what happen?" ask Hani back. "yeaa...what happen after we eat?...did I faint for a week? "said Hwasa. "What do you mean eat?..you was almost get killed in that game!" interupt Solar. "HUH?..What Game?!" Hwasa blankly look to four of them. Everybody look to each other.

                                   Moonbyul look to Hwasa deeply in her eyes. "No way......."

                                                                             

 

 

 

 

 

To Be Continued