Enemies on the first day?

Idol's Rivalry

Your POV

“Phew, I’m finally done.” I said as I locked the lock on my luggage.

 

Today is the day I start as a trainee in SME… I can’t wait for it.

 

“Time to meet Mi Hi and Cho Mee I guess” I took my big luggage and went out my house. (A/N: Apartment actually, but whatever :D)

 

“Goodbye… Thanks for having me here even though it’s only a short while.” I bowed towards my house. I know it may sounds stupid to you all but this is the first house I had and I have a lot of memories with it.

 

-FLASHBACK-

“Woohoo! I got a skateboard!!” (A/N: I know, RANDOM XD)

“OHHHHHH YEAHHHH!!!!” I shouted as I skateboarded around my small apartment

 

* BAM!! *

 

My body slammed against the wall :P

 

“That was awesome!!!!” (A/N: LOL)

 

-ANOTHER FLASHBACK-

 

“EEEEWWW there’s a lizard!!! Need to get something to kill it, something… something…”

 

I saw a lizard on my floor and was finding something to kill it.

 

“Found it!!” I saw a pan on my shelf and decided to use it

“Okay little lizard, just stay still and wait for me to kill you.” I said as I slowly tiptoed towards the lizard

“3… 2… 1!”

 

* PANG! *

* PANG! *

* PANG! *

* PANG! *

 

I saw that bloodstains were already on my floor, but to make sure it’s dead I was ready to hit it again. (A/N: Too gross?)

 

As I raised my pan

My neighbor shouted “SHUT THE HELL UP!!”

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

“Okay… not the best memories but still memorable right?”

 

As I was about to head down the stairs my phone rang

 

“Hello?”

“Eun Mi!! Where are you??”

“Huh? I’m still heading down.”

“What? It’s already 9.55!!”

“WHAT?? I just checked, it’s only 9.30” I looked back at my watch, it shows 9.30.

 

“Wait, ! It’s spoilt, I forgotten about that. Oh no, I’m suppose to be there by 10. I gotta hurry!!” And I hung up on Mi Hi without realizing it.

 

I rushed down the stairs but I fell and rolled down the stairs instead cause of my big luggage. (A/N: Aww… I wanted to show an epic anime pic to show how it looks like, but I cant find it T.T)

 

“Who the hell put the stairs there??”

 

I took my luggage and ran towards the SME building, hope I won’t be late. After a few minutes I reached the building and saw Mi Hi and Cho Mee.

 

“Am I late?” I asked

“Unnie!! You’re so slow!!” Cho Mee said

“Only left 1 minute, hurry” Mi Hi rushed me

 

We ran towards the counter. Hm… the cute guy isn’t there

 

“Um starting today we will be trainees in SME and will be moving to the dorm.” I said towards the lady

“Oh, may I know your names?” She said as she took a paper out.

“I’m Eun Mi, and these two are Mi Hi and Cho Mee” I pointed towards them

“Okay…” She wrote our names and searched for something. She found it and passed us a package each with our names on it

“Please take care of these properly. It contains a pass which will allow you to come in and out on the SME building. It also contains a map of the building, your dorm numbers and your schedules.”

“Oh… wait. Dorm numbers?” Me, Mi Hi and Cho Mee said in unison

“Yes. There are a few other trainees who passed the audition and will also be living in the dorm. The dorm is actually a big building that SME built and inside the building contain small apartments which can take up to 5 or 6 people. Just so you know, this dorm is for trainees only. If you debut, You will have a bigger and separate dorm. So don’t expect to see any Idols in the dorm.”

 

As if I care about other idols. What to do? What if I don’t get to live with Mi Hi or Cho Mee? I checked my dorm number and it said 444. What the heck, it’s such an unlucky number. ( 444 in Chinese means si si si, it means die die die )

 

(A/N: Sorry I just feel like putting an interesting number, it doesn’t really mean they will be unlucky though :D don’t be mad! >w<)

 

“Mi Hi, Cho Mee, what dorm room did you get?”
“I don’t like the number, it gives bad luck” Mi Hi frowned
“Yea mine too.” And Cho Mee pouted :P

 

Can it be?...

 

“What’s the number?? Let’s show our numbers at the count of 3”

“Okay…” They both said

“1…”

“2…”

“3!”

 

And we showed our numbers, all showed…

 

444!

 

“Yay!! I get to live with unnies!!” Cho Mee said as she danced around

“Phew, I thought we would be living in separate dorms” Mi Hi pretended to wipe her sweat on her forehead

 

Even though the number is unlucky I’m glad I can live with both of them <3

 

Me: “Let’s go, I wanna see the dorm”

Mi Hi: “Yeap me too”

 

We read the map and arrived at the building. Wow… it’s huge, I wonder how many apartments are there. As we walked in we saw 3 girls at the lobby, they looked at us from head to toe and smirked . One of the girls who seem like their leader said “Hmph, there are other trainees who passed the audition too? And their so average looking.”

 

“We’re so much better looking than you.” Cho Mee mumbled and Mi Hi nudge her asking her to keep quiet

 

After hearing what that girl said, I was pissed. But because I want to have a nice dorm life I kept silent. And I also agree with Cho Mee, I’m not boasting but my looks are definitely better than them. They only have thick make up to cover their ugly faces.

“Ugh how annoying.” I said softly too myself. But too bad, one of the girls heard it.

“Huh?? What the hell did you say ?” How dare she called me a ? Now I’m super pissed, I can’t take it anymore

“Cheh, I said HOW ANNOYING. Did you not hear me ?”

All 3 girls gasped and the leader said “WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU UGLY FACED ??”

“I said that you all are s and you’re annoying. Me? Ugly?? Hahahaha you must be kidding. If you want to know the definition of ugly look at the mirror. And you know what? Yo-“ I couldn’t finish my sentence as Mi Hi dragged me towards the lift and Cho Mee followed.

“Hey! I’m not done yet!” I shouted

“Yes you are, now let’s ignore them and go to our dorms” Mi Hi glared at me. Oh no… Mi Hi is mad, I better listen to her.

“Fine…”

“Hey! Where the hell you going?? We’re not done here” The leader of the girls shouted giving a furious face

 

And that made Mi Hi snapped, Mi Hi shouted back

 

“We are going to our dorms now!! We can’t be bothered wasting our free time on you s.”

 

Before the girl could answer we already went to the lift. As the lift was closing I sticked out my tongue and used my index finger to placed it under my eye and I pulled it :P Which made her more angry

 

-In the lift-

Cho Mee: “Wow drama~”

 

Cho Mee is enjoying this

 

Me: “Hahas, had fun watching?”

Cho Mee: “Yup unnie”

Mi Hi: “Hey stop it. Those girls were probably the other trainees who passed the audition. Our dorm life may start getting tiring from now on.”

Me: “Them? How did they even passed the audition with their abilities?” I scoffed

Mi Hi: “Let’s just forget about them, we will be meeting our other dorm mates soon.”

Me: “I wonder how they will be like.”

 

~DING~

 

The lift reached our floor. We stepped out and saw several doors but only one door has a number, which is 444. The other doors only had empty plates without anything on it. We reached our door and opened it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EXTRA: In Eun Mi's world

The tissues that you placed in Dong Min's body is soggy after absorbing the blood. And you had an idea...

You took a glue gun and a piece of cloth

(A/N: You what happens ^^)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: How's this chap? XD Sorry for harsh words but i guess it makes the scene more dramatic :D Subscribe and comments please!! <33 Now time for me to sleep~ * quickly run towards my comfy bed XD *)

 

please vote :D though some maybe crappy D: