New Friend

Idol's Rivalry

Your POV

“UGH!!! Look what you have done to me Han Dong Min, now my eyes is all messed up. I look like a total freak now!!” I looked myself in the mirror.

 

After what happened yesterday, I cried the whole night. But after crying my heart out, I felt better and was able to calm down and return to my original self.

 

I thought to myself “I just graduated and now I have nothing to do. What should I do, maybe I should find a job or something? But I’m not good at finding jobs, maybe I should ask oppa to help me? (Oppa = Eun Mi’s older brother) No no, after all those persuations of living by myself I can’t depend on oppa now.”

“Wait a minute, I’m suppose to do something… oh I remember! I’m suppose to get my revenge on Dong Min oppa!! Hold on, why should I call him oppa? Pffsh he doesn’t deserve it.”

“So how do I get my revenge?...” * few minutes later of thinking *

“AHH!! I can’t think of anything T.T”

 

* sigh * try to think Eun Mi

 

“Dong Min… he is a trainee and maybe debuting as an idol soon… an idol huh? hmm sounds fun * sigh * I wish I could sing and dance too”

 

* after a few minutes *

 

“That’s it!!! I could become an idol and compete with him.” Smiles happily to myself

“And singing and dancing is so fun!” I said that as I start singing and dancing to SNSD’s ‘Hoot’

“But which company(A/N: or is it suppose to be called industry or entertainment? O.O) should I audition for? I should check their websites.” I thought and ran to my computer.

 

I searched every website I could find and found the one for me, SME! They are holding auditions next week and the auditions are held at their company building, hmm… it’s just a 10 min walk from here. LUCKY!!”

 

I should tell Mi Hi and maybe ask her if she wanna audition too since she sings and dances well, if we’re accepted we may be in the same girl group!! And she seriously need to get away from her computer once in a while >.<

 

Ring Ring Ring~

“Yeoboseyo? * click click click *” Mi Hi asked

“Are you making a picture again?”

“Yup”

“You should rest once in a while you know”

“I do”

“No you don’t, sigh never mind. Mi Hi~~”

“Eun Mi? yes what is it?”

“I’m gonna audition to become an idol! And was wondering whether you want to audition too?”

“BWO?!?” and she stopped clicking

 

At least she stopped clicking XD

 

“Why??” Mi Hi asked and I told the whole story to her

“I can’t believe it, how can dong min do this to you”

“Believe it then~ so you wanna audition?”

“An idol huh… I think I’ll try it out, it sounds a lot of fun”

“Yipee!! Okay you should practice, the auditions are next week.” I knew Mi Hi has the same thoughts as mine XD

 

(1 WEEK LATER)

 

-Eun Mi is finding which outfit she should wear-

 

“Oh no!! What should I wear??”

 

I look at my room, it’s in a mess after going through all my clothes.

 

“I think I should clean my room first.” After saying that, I tripped on one of the clothes on the floor.

“What th-“ I looked at what I tripped on

“Yes!! This is perfect!!” ( here’s the picture of the outfit : http://www.reflexblue.org/nanaq/items/18-TP288/288-2.jpg )

“It looks nice and the pants is perfect to dance in.”

“Okay time to go to the SME building and meet Mi Hi first.”

 

(Walking towards the SME building)

 

While I was walking I saw a cute girl, she’s around 15 or 16 I guess. She was looking around with a paper in her hand then when she looked in my direction she suddenly ran towards me, and I?

 

I ran away. I was so shocked that my body moved by itself

 

She shouted “UNNIE!!!! Why are running from me?!?”

“Cause your chasing me!!” I shouted back. People was staring at us, two crazy girls shouting while running.

“I just need to ask you something!! There’s no need for you to run.”

I stopped “Sorry!! It’s just natural instinct.”

She caught up to me and she was almost out of breath “Un...Unnie, yo… you run very fa… fast, aren’t yo… you out of brea… breath?”

I gave her a bottle of water “Nope, I ran a lot when a was younger. Sorry for just now, my body moved on it’s own.”

She drank and when she drank finished she said “It’s okay unnie.”

“Okay glad to hear. So what did you want to ask me um…? ”

“Oh I’m Cho Hee nice to meet you. I wanted to ask whether you know how to go here” And she showed me the paper in her hand.

“I’m Eun Mi, nice to meet you too. Hmm let me see… “ I looked at the paper

“SME building? I’m going there too! We could go together”

“Eun Mi Unnie is it possible that you’re auditioning?”

“Yup, you too?”

“Yup!! If we get in together we could be group mates!!”

“That will be great! Come on now we will be late, my friend is also auditioning too, she’s waiting for me at the front building.”

“Hehes then she could be my group mate too, I’m so happy! Oh wait a minute unnie” And she searched her bag, after searching she reached out a Polaroid camera.

“Just stay there unnie” And she took my picture within a second, I didn’t even have time to avoid it.

“Why did you take my picture? I didn’t even have time to pose” I pouted

“Hahas unnie you’re already cute without posing , I gonna paste this up on my wall~” She whistles

“Huh? wait wait why are you putting my picture on your wall?”

“Because you’re pretty.” And she showed me her big smile “I like pasting pictures that I like. Why? You don’t like it?” She asked while giving me her aegyo face

 

I gotta admit it’s very cute.

 

“If that’s the reason that’s okay hahas. Let’s go.”

 

And we went to the building.

 

I saw Mi Hi at the main door and waved at her, she saw me and waved back.

 

“Hey Mi Hi”

“Hi, who’s this girl?” She said while pointed to Cho Mee

“Oh I just met her a while ago, she’s also auditioning just like us.”

“Annyeong unnie” Cho Mee said

“Annyeong. What’s your name? I’m Mi Hi.”

“I’m Cho Mee, nice to meet you Mi Hi unnie.”

“Nice to meet you too, you’re very cute.”

“Thanks unnie!!”

 

We’re gonna be late if we don’t hurry so I break their conversation.

 

“Umm… we are gonna be late if we don’t hurry soon”

“Oh ya the audition!” Cho Mee said

“Let’s go” Mi Hi said while opening the door for us.

And we three walked in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EXTRA: In Eun Mi's world

You're still stepping on Dong Min. But... With both feet

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Sorry if this chapter is too boring >.< The previous one was to emo O.O Comment and subscribe!! <33)