The Breakup

Idol's Rivalry

Dong Min’s POV

 
Me: “I have to do this… I have to breakup with Eun Mi… “

Conscience: “But you don’t want to”

Me: “Ye… this is for her future and mine. But I can’t take this pain!!” starts tearing up

Conscience: “What are you?? A fool?? WAKE UP!!” and mentally slapped me. “You haven’t even ask for a breakup and your already hurting this much? Then how can you endure the pain of being away from her after the breakup?”

Me: “You’re right… I have to be strong.”

I took my half finished water bottle and splashed the water in my face, and that felt... refreshing. (A/N: LOL)

* Okay time to message Eun Mi * I thought to myself

 

-FLASHBACK-

“Dong Min!! Jae Young manger hyung wants to talk to you!” Sang Kyu shouted from the living room

Me: “Alright hyung! Wait a minute I need to pack my stuff first.” I shouted back. I needed to pack my stuff as I have just moved into the dorm. And starting from today onwards,  I’m a trainee at JYPE!

(SKIP SKIP SKIP, Dong Min is now knocking on manager hyung’s door)

 

Me: “Hyung? You wanted to talk to me?” Jae Young hyung will be our manager once we debut. But since my other hyungs and me believe that we’re gonna debut anytime soon, we already started calling our-soon-to-be manager ‘manager hyung’ (A/N: Jae Young is also quite young, he’s 25 ^w^)

Manager: “Okay, Dong Min I’ll say it straight to the point. You have to break up with your girlfriend”

Me: “BWO?!? Why?? You said it was okay for me to have a relationship!!” I shouted in anger.

Manager: “Dong Min… i’m sorry… I thought it was okay since your only a trainee but it seems that I’m wrong. Sorry Dong Min but breaking up is the only option”

I saw that hyung had a very sad expression on his face but I was too angry to ask.

Me: “And what if I don’t want to break up? Hyung, you know I love her a lot, how can you ask me to break up? I can’t live without her.”

Manager: “To be truthful, I also want you two to have a peaceful relationship but the upper ups (A/N: How do you call people with a higher rank? Nvm I’ll just use this for the time being :D) said this and they want me to relay this message.

Upper ups: “If you don’t break up with your girlfriend, you will no longer be a trainee for JYPE and who knows? Maybe life will be cruel for your little girlfriend” they said with a smirk on their faces.

My face fell into depression. My dreams will be crushed for Eun Mi… Eun Mi is my everything so I don’t mind but what will JYPE do to her? I’m scared for her… maybe I need to make my decision now so that they will not start to harm her.

Me: “Manager hyung I made my decision…” I started sobbing

Manager: “You made the right choice, now go on and tell her.”

I wiped my tears and said “Yes hyung, I will go tell her now.”

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I texted her and waited at the tree where I first kissed to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

Today was my graduation day, I was sad since Dong Min Oppa have training and can’t visit me but I’m still happy I graduated ^^

 

=BEEP!=

I checked my message and smiled to myself.

From: Minnie (Dong Min)

To: Eunnie (Eun Mi)

Message: Eunnie~ meet me at the tree where we first kissed ^w^ see you there!

 

That tree… It really brings back memories

I saw Dong Min Oppa standing near the tree and shouted at him

Me: “OPPA~”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dong Min’s POV

I heard Eun Mi called me “OPPA~” and when she saw me she asked “Oppa hehes… you’re so sweaty.” (A/N: It’s actually the water though ~,~)

“Oh… hahas I look hot right?”

“As if” She sticked out her tongue and I pouted.

“Aigoo my oppa so cute!” and she pinched my cheeks.

“HMPH! As punishment I will hug you to death!” I hugged her since this would be the last

“Hehes, oppa miss me sooo much” She smiled which shows her cute dimples.

SO CUTE!! I thought to myself, nono wait I need to breakup with her..

NO I DON’T WANT TO
YES YOU DO

NO

YES

NO

YES

NO

YE-

And I slapped myself.

 

“Oppa?? Why did you slap yourself?? Are you okay?” she looked at me with cute worried eyes.

“Oh it’s nothing… there’s just a bug… hahas”

“A bug? Suspicious~. Hey oppa wanna go to the park tomorrow?”

I gotta tell her NOW, oh no she will cry… I hate seeing that but this is for the best.

“Eun mi… I have to tell you something.”

“Yea oppa?”

“I have to break up with you”

She was silent and after a while started crying. “Op..pa wh..y??”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

“I have to break up with you”

Those words shattered my heart, I stood as past memories flooded in. I couldn’t hold in my tears and started crying. “Op..pa wh..y?"

The next sentence he said made my heart completely vanish.

“Having a relationship is distracting my training and after I debut, what will happen when news about me having a non-famous girlfriend has spread? My fans will be angry and my image will go down.”

“So…so… you would rather have your image and fans instead of me?”

“Yes” he said

 

I’m now starting to get angry, he would choose his image and fans over me. Am I that unimportant to him all these while?

 

“If I’m that unimportant to you, why would you go out with me then?”

“Well, you ARE cute and guys really like you. So why not get a cute girl and make everyone jealous?”

“FINE THEN WE’RE OVER!!! I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS MOMENT HAN DONG MIN, I’LL HATE YOU FOREVER. GOODBYE.” I exploded and after that ran away from him and that stupid tree which is starting to get annoying.

 

“Just you wait han dong min, I’ll get my revenge for you using me like a toy”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dong Min’s POV

“FINE THEN WE’RE OVER!!! I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS MOMENT HAN DONG MIN, I’LL HATE YOU FOREVER. GOODBYE.” That sentence ran through my head the whole time.

 

I'm sorry Eun Mi... I never meant those words, i hope you will forgive me. I’ll never see you again… that was the last. This is the best for you and I will be happy for you. God, please don’t make Eun Mi hate me forever.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EXTRA: While Eun Mi was running away

-In Eun Mi’s World-

“MUAHAHAHA DIE HAN DONG MIN!!!“

You’re in your own world and han dong min is lying unconscious on the floor. Your stepping on him repeatedly without a care in the world

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Haix, finally finished that long chapter 1 >.< first fanfic so it maybe crappy hope you all enjoyed it though :D Ps for making JYPE as the bad guy TT.TT mianhe~)