New member to the family?

Idol's Rivalry

Your POV

Me: "I'll get it."

 

I opened the door and saw a middle aged lady, probably around her thirties. She was carrying some stuff and had a straight face, i guess she's the type which is suitable for a head mistress.

 

Lady: "Since you're just standing there in your own dream world, i'll just let myself in." she said as she walked towards our living room.

Me: "Oh sorry. I'm Eun Mi nice to meet you... and you are?..."

Lady: "I'm Felicia nice to meet you too." And she smiled to me

 

WOW she looks better with a smile. 

 

The others introduced themselves while I prepared the finished omelettes. Lucky I made extra, maybe Felicia wants some.

 

Me: "Felicia do want some breakfast?"

Felicia: "That's great! I'm starving, and while i'm eating i can explain to you all why I am here." 

 

-While eating-

Me: "So felicia, why are you here?"

Felicia: "Well you could say i'm your manager but i'm actually not. Wow this stuff is good."

Jin Ae: "What do you mean?"

Felicia: "Well... um, if you guys debut in the future i'll be your manager. SME decided that your group should get used to me before debuting so that it won't be so awkward between us. But since you all just started training, i'll be in charge of telling you your schedules and other stuff which is a manager's job. So you can just say i'm your manager but not official yet. Er, can i have seconds?"

Cho Mee: "Me too!"

Soo Jin: "Me too if you don't mind..." she mumbled and it was so soft that i could barely hear

Jin Ae: "Seconds for me too. Soo Jin just speak clearly, you don't need to be shy around us."

Mi Hi: "Okay okay, wait a minute." she said and went towards the kitchen

 

Me: "Felicia so your going to live with us?"

Felicia: "Yup, if i recall i'm going to share a room with Jin Ae, if you don't mind" she said and look towards Jin Ae unnnie

Jin Ae: "Oh I don't mind at all." And she gave her sweet smile

Felicia: "Oh!!! That smile of yours could be your trademark!!" She said and kept nodding her head while she mumbled something else.

 

Mi Hi came back and placed more omelettes and the others quickly took their share.

 

Me: "Um felicia?"

Felicia: "Yes dear?" (A/N: I just wanted her to sound more like a middle aged person :D)

Me: "I still don't get it, we only just started training and we already have a manager soon-to-be?"

Felicia: "Just between us all, you all were the top 5 among all the other trainees who passed the audition. And SME saw potential in you all and sent me here."

Cho Mee: "Oooo so we're better than those s we met yesterday!!"

 

I heard Mi Hi chuckled and thought to myself. "Hmph that's great ;) . There they were, at the lobby yesterday talking like they're better than us and at the end. We were the superior ones." (A/N: Superior? hahas XD)

 

Felicia: "Mind you Cho Mee, don't ever use such words again. You will be an idol in the future so mind your behavior. And this goes to all of you too *looks at us*, you all should build up an appropriate attitude and behavior as a future idol."

Cho Mee: "Yes unnie..."

Rest of us: "Yes mam..."

Felicia: "Oh! No need to be so down, just take this as an advice from me. But you will be getting more of those advices if you do anything wrong (: . And Cho Mee, i'm a 32-year-old woman. Just call me Felicia." And she gave a smile to Cho Mee.

Cho Mee: "Okay Felicia!!"

Me: "Wow you're young."

Felicia: "Me young? Hahas thanks for the compliment. Okay let's stop the chit chat, your first schedule is dancing lessons and you only have 30 mins left. I'll clean up here, so get ready your stuff."

 

"Thanks Felicia!" All of us said in unison and after that ran towards our rooms.

Me: "A new member to our family huh? This is getting really fun." I said to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EXTRA: In Eun Mi's worlds

"Okay i'm done resting. Hmm, what's this?"

You found something in your pocket and saw that it was a pepper spray.

"A pepper spray? Ooo, it's painful to the eyes right? I shall use it on that stupid Dong Min."

You walked towards the unconscious body at faced your face towards his.

"His eyes are closed... then i should just force it open!."

You took the pepper spray and use your two fingers to open Dong Min's eyes. You saw that his eyes were all white. (A/N: LOL :D)

"Where's his pupil? Never mind."

PSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update >.< been busy lately. *Kneeling down and bowing my head repeatedly against the floor*

So how's this chap? Hope it's not too boring.

Comment and subscribe XD please no silent readers~