❝iii❞

Withstand the Feeling
Please log in to read the full chapter
C H A P T E R  III  -  W I T H S T A N D  T H E  F E E L I NG

 

“Seungcheol” Jeonghan went to the kitchen and called the guy who’s busy making the customers’ chosen dish. The leader stopped putting down the utensil he’s using and looked at Jeonghan curiously. “What?” he wiped his hands on the apron he’s wearing.

“Does Chan shares something from you?” Jeonghan asked. “No he doesn’t” Seungcheol answered slowly with a confused tone. “Why? Is there a problem?”

“Yah Hansol!” Jeonghan called ignoring Seungcheol’s question. “What the heck?!” Hansol appeared out of nowhere in annoyance. “How about you?” Jeonghan asked.

“What about me?” Hansol questioned furrowing his brows flashing his derp face. “Gosh! If Chan shares something from you!” Jeonghan repeated in annoyance flipping his hair sideways. Without a word, Hansol shook his head slowly. “Gosh! Does someone even know what’s going on to my baby Chan?” Jeonghan groaned in annoyance.

“Did something bad happen to him?” Hansol asked.

“I don’t know, okay? That’s why I’m asking you. Because he’s acting weird earlier. And I don’t like that weird feeling” Jeonghan frowned crossing his arms.

“Why don’t you ask the kid instead?” Seungcheol suggested referring to Chan. “Speaking of...” Seungcheol’s eyes diverted on the kitchen’s door revealing Chan coming inside getting the customer’s order. Seungcheol called him as the young boy looked his way. Seungcheol ordered Chan to come closer as Chan obliged hesitantly.

“Can you say that later Seungcheol hyung? I need to serve this to the customer. He’s been waiting his order for more than five minutes already” Chan requested.

“We’ll just ask you a few questions” Jeonghan told making Chan whined childishly. “Jeonghan hyung, the customer will be angry at me if I don’t serve him his order. Can you guys wait? It’ll take a short time to serve the customer’s order” Chan was pleading preparing to turn back.

“Yah Hansol! You serve the customer instead” Jeonghan looked at Hansol. “Huh? But why me--” Hansol stumbled front when Jeonghan pushed his body to the dish Chan was about to serve. Hansol send deathly look to Jeonghan before taking the dish and left the kitchen.

All eyes on Chan. He looked at Seungcheol and Jeonghan back and forth weirdly and was about to ask. “Who’s the girl earlier? Looks like you know each other” Jeonghan asked eyeing Chan’s reaction.

“Oh? She’s my classmate--” Just thinking of Heeyoung, Chan felt himself nervous; his heart starts to act weird again. He stopped talking, his emotion overpowers him at the moment.

“What’s her name?” Seungcheol asked resting his chin to his hands moving closer to Chan. Chan was silent for a second before answering his hyung. “Heeyoung. Lee Heeyoung” he muttered and by then, he felt worse.

“Tell us about her” Jeonghan demanded crossing his arms. “Well… she’s my classmate” Chan simply told. Chan looked at their reaction and they seem not convince to it. They needed more information about the girl. “... She’s a scholar in our school” Chan slowly told hoping he convince his two hyungs.

“And…?” Jeonghan raised a brow tapping his right foot. Just imagining Jeonghan, he looks like a principal talking to a student who fails to oblige the do’s and don’ts in a sacred school. “She’s originally from province. The school offered her a scholarship in our school. She came in school yesterday. That’s all I know about her” Chan ended with a shrug.

Chan blinked, his eyes diverted to Jeonghan who isn’t fully convinced yet. “Jeonghan hyung! What’s wrong with you?

Please log in to read the full chapter