Chapter Eleven: Jongin

The Moon That Breaks The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin roared in anger and immediately Chanyeol cast his eyes to the ground. “What do you mean it’s gone?”

“It had to have been your brother who sent the demons. I tried to fight them, but without access to my wolf they easily overpowered me.”

Jongin swung his arms across the table in front of him, effectively knocking everything onto the ground. It did nothing for him, not enough things were broken, so he slammed his fist down onto the table, cracking the wood in half. There was just a hint of pain in his hand, he must’ve cracked a bone. It didn’t matter though, it was healed before he had more time to think of it. “The blood moon is a week away! The most powerful of astrological symbols are aligning for the first time in thousands of years. Kai is planning to bring the ultimate evil and they’re going to draw power from the eclipse to do it.”

“How bad can one Fae really be?” one of the council member’s questions.

Jongin has to fight the urge to rip the man’s head off. “I’m sure, the forces of the Light will be enough to stop the ritual.” He finishes. 

Jongin snarls. “We could barely take on the Dark two hundred years ago, before they were being led by my brother. Yifan is pure evil, he’s teaching Kai exactly what to do to destroy us all. He will kill anyone and everyone who dares to defy him.”

“What does he expect?” questions another woman of the council. “The Light will not bow to the Dark, the Morrigan hates both our sides

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter