two

The Dragon and the Seven Knights

butterflies were flying around the garden full of golden flowers, people walking here and there on each side of the scene, gardeners working their best under the heat of the sun, ladies and their companions sitting bellow the trees reading books or chatting around, a couple of sibling walking slowly feeling the breeze, the older boy holding his sister's hand while laughing at each other's jokes.

came along a messanger to deliver news.

"young lord Suga and young lady Ciel a raven was arrived with a news from king Woo Jiho said on his command there will be knights comes to our landing. each of them are from six kingdoms of our ally. they would be our guests on tomorrow morning at the early sunrise"

"what would be their intentions to be here for?" the prince combing the princess's silver hair with his fingers asked the still kneeling messenger.

"that was not on my knowladge young lord" then he was dismissed with a slight nod.

"brother, why father allow them to come? aren't we in difficult situations with those six kingdoms? something involving a dragon that we are not even sure of the authenticity" he only smile and stare ahead of the scenery as the princess checking out the small amount of red roses that grew there.

"dragon is real my dear sister. you have heard that our families are descendant of them. and soon enough we will see the dragon with our own eyes"

"then i would love to befriend him brother, the dragon. i am sure he would love to take me fly to the wide sky, i want to touch the cloud and sun too" the prince laugh at her naivity then continuing their walk enjoying the morning breeze.

gallops of horses echoing from distance nearing the city of dragon kingdom, a troops of little army with six different flags deliver their commands for only one purpose, dragon's child.

dust were blown everywhere hindering eyes of people who's walking at the crowded city, not knowing the purpose of those young lords arriving at the capital.

"look at them all dressed in the most prettiest fabrics, a piece of silver wouldn't even enough to cover their crotch"

"that was understandment lord Jimin, we are in the capital of all seven kingdoms, there wouldn't be a time for you without bread and delicious wine"

"nor without the prettiest and healthies women lord Taehyung"

the six knights continuing their journey to the towering castle ahead of them leaving the army to rest at the market of the big city.

the big doors leading to the throne room  opened and comes the knights with their shinning armors kneeling before the queen.

"your grace, it's an honor for us to be given a time to finally meet you, and also young lord Suga and my lady Ciel" lord Kim Namjoon represent the greeting then replied by a smile and a little wave of the queen's hand allowing them to stand.

"i've heard about the deal regarding my children. but i will only let you teach my children with another deal between us, as a mother of my beloved children i ask you to not harm neither one of them, and all new teaching methods should be confirmed by king Woo Jiho and me or the hand of the king when the high lord is not around"

"certainly your grace, we shall not do any harm to your children. but i beg your pardon your grace, we will only teach young prince the lord dragon" a frown was set on the queen's forehead.

"and who said that the dragon was a lord?"she asked with a booming voice startling whoever present in the room.

"your grace?"

"the dragon could be your princess before you! if you think i would just tell you which one of my child is the dragon and just let you take the advantage to capture one of them, you are all wrong!" she stands up and signals her children to come along.

"the night was long, please take a rest for now for i know travelling to and fro our kingdoms are not a short journey. and you will do your task tomorrow, that would give you young lords a time to explore our city to know the surrounding better"

then they were left with a servants to show them their respective room.

"the queen is scary, she has this vibe that makes your head bow down to her"

"that's how a queen should be lord Jungkook" a laugh heard from one of them.

"why lord Namjoon? she charmed you i see" lord Jimin laugh hard but only replied by a sigh.

"they have silver hair" lord Hoseok said.

"only descendant of dragon alone would have that kind of hair"

"you sure lord Taehyung? because my grandmama would pass as dragon family then"

"but her hair can not pay your living expenses lord Seokjin" they wistle and laugh alogn the way to their comfortable room to finally have time to rest after many days keeping guard for supposedly happened war at the day.

at the other side of the castle inside a room of the princess, the little lady staring at her brother who is pacing here and there. he seems in deep thought but lady Ciel also has questions to ask.

"brother, they are here to teach the dragon but mother said to teach us instead. why was that? and what would they teach? they are knights, unless they will teach us how to fight? did father command them wrong? and how mother seems to hide something from us as well. i am-

"dear Ciel! sister please give me sometime to think, i don't even understand, i always thought that i iam the dragon but- ugh i don't know!"

he walk to the shocked little lady then take her hand to head to the golden garden for their strolling time enjoying the morning breeze like always.