three

The Dragon and the Seven Knights

 

a knock was heard on lord Jungkook's door then came in lord Jimin with his usual grin.

"never knew our queen would be so clever, there would be one or two of us that would betray the deal as their respective king possibly told them to" he walks to the balcony that gives a view of golden garden, standing there holding himself on the railing staring ahead at the prince and the princess followed by lord Jungkook who glance at what he sees.

"our young prince Suga who is still very raw at combat and our little princess Ciel who is only a ten years old kid. he would be the best option to be called dragon than that moving little meat. but the queen sure could make us think twice"

the news that was arrived at six kingdoms about the birth or dragon's child was not at the right time, it was very late to revealed that descendant of real dragon finally born. with the kingdom having two children, that only adding the confusion for the seekers.

at the night before the knights came to the capital, there was soldiers delivering a messages to every corner of the castle sent to every lords who's serving the king and the queen, the message said that whoever revealed the truth of the real descendant of dragon to the knights or whoever looking for the dragon without any command from the high lord King Woo Jiho would pay by his or her head including their families. but at the moment in the high lords chamber, the queen was talking to the hand of the king.

"do not worry your grace, we will move as the king planned we will make sure there would be no harm to young prince and princess and we wouldn't lose them to another king beside king Woo Jiho"

without those shining armors but uniforms and swords two of the knights are walking to the beautiful garden in mission to learn who would they teach tomorrow morning. lord Taehyung take of his beret and bow to the princess while lord Jin hit his chest with his right fist as a respect to the young prince.

"what are you two doing here?" prince Suga asked with a little bitterness. he stare at knight Taehyung who put a daisy on princess's ear which made her cheeks glowing rosy pink. and sure is prince Suga doesn't like to see his dear sister giving the stranger her toothy smile, so he walks up to them distracting her attention.

"we should know our students well enough before we teach them" knight Jin said to the snotty prince (he thought) who’s kneeling before his sister brushing her hair.

"so we would know how the fit way to teach combat skill to you young Prince and young Princess" knight Taehyung added still smiling at the little girl whose the hair captivating him since the first glace.

"you will not hurt us" knight Taehyung scoffed but then clear his his throat as prince Suga glare at him.

"it is training for combat young lord, we won't sure there wouldn't be scratch here and there-

"not to my sister!" his glare still deep to him.

"we will make sure both you and young princess will be fine" knight Jin said easing the uncomfortable vibe.

they continue talking as prince Suga not taking his sight from princess Ciel. she was folding each flower she plucked to make a crown for him and herself, but she's in dilemma if she should make another one for the charming knight, Taehyung or not. only to be stopped by prince Suga when she was starting another circle for the third crown, and she pout.

"sister complex i see. our prince doesn't like anyone close to her" lord Hoseok said as he observing the scene.

"we would have another problem then" he said to the man who's standing beside the wall separating the balcony, lord Namjoon.

by that time, at the other side of the land near the other six of kingdoms at the fortress, king Woo Jiho finally set the real deal with couples of rules. never once he thought of handing his child to them just to be used as a tool. so he arranged things as what he expected to be and would then keep all eyes on them to follow the deal.

by the end of the forth day after the six kingdoms tried to break through to his fortress, he finally set his feet on his castle called home again with a smile and a hug welcomed him from queen Hyori.

"let's first clean you up before we have council's meeting" the wife said to her husband.

at the open hall in another building of the castle, the prince and princess are being taught for the second day. the princess was close to crying for her hands full of blisters but she doesn’t want to show it for some reasons.

her brother prince Suga is busy getting his revenge for what this knight did to his sister. swaying his sword with only strength he could muster, he try to at least scratch Jungkook on his flesh. but experience says everything, he was never once swing a sword to anybody while his opponent have been killing hundreds people in wars. breathless his movement slowing down, but he said.

“don’t ever insult her for being a girl who swing a sword, even in a skirt she would be able to kill you when the time is come. If not, then that would be my pleasure to do it for her“

the said lord only smirk at him but he said something when the prince couldn’t take anymore step.

“i will wait. but if you fail to kill me, i will crave my sword on your flawless white face then i will Ciel before your eyes“

out of control prince Suga swung his sword again at the younger man.

“take your sword again Ciel, you will be dead if you don’t have it! open your legs apart! sway it with strength- not on the stomach! if you want to pierce the heart aim for the chest! is your heart on your belly?! again!“

the princess’s ponytail swaying left and right following every word lord Jimin said to her. she has bruises for from a hit to each mistake she did, her muscles feel sore and pain from all the jumping and run, and anything the knight told her to do. she feels anger towards them, because that was the first time she was treated brutally like that. even when she cried to the queen, she knows her mother would only shoo her out and told her to bear with it. but for the lack of affection from her parents and her brother who always just left her to rest she now feels awful about everyone and mostly about herself because she couldn’t do anything about it but to follow. it is all for the dragon sake that she has been looked down and hurt, she couldn’t do anything but hate him. for a ten years old girl, this all are too much, her mind and body couldn’t understand what is the need to fight over the dragon.