one

The Dragon and the Seven Knights

Character in The Dragon and Seven Knights

  • The Knights of Seven Kingdoms

(casual outfit)

(uniform to war)

  • Drachen (Dragon) kingdom : currently ruled by King Woo Jiho and Queen Lee Hyori, blessed by a prince named Min Yoongi and a princess, Lee Chaerin.

   

(imagine they have silver hair)

  • Zuerst (First) kingdom : just like the name, the kingdom truely standing independently as “first”, for it was the latest kingdom that was conquered and formed by the current King Kwon Ji Yong, the independent king who left his previous kingdom so he could sit on his own high throne. The best knight, Kim Taehyung.

 

  • Licht (Light) kingdom : says would give it’s people even the faintest light of hope. Ruled by King Lee Sungri, blessed by a princess, Park Sandara. Currently looking for a companion on a throne for his former queen was deceased five years ago. The best knight, Kim Seok Jin.

 

  • Erden (Earth) kingdom : firmly standing on the ground, best on it’s defense on war. ruled by King Choi Seunghyun, the coldest king as rumor says. Spouse to Queen Yoon Mirae. The best knight, Jeon Jungkook.

  • Krahe (Crow) kingdom : though it’s king was the kindest, when it comes to vengeance for their people, they would follow to death. The King Kang Daesung currently ruled the kingdom after the previous king was beheaded in a battlefield against troops of rebels. On the wait for his heir to be born. The best knight, Jung Hoseok.

  • Starke (Strength) kingdom : known for it’s advance-attack in battlefield. Ruled by King Dong Yong Bae who is spouse to Queen Min Hyo Ri. Blessed by prince Minho and princess Jisoo. The best knight, Park Jimin.

  

  • Gehirn (Brain) kingdom : the first kingdom which advance for it’s education, make it the high lords of the common people. Ruled by King Park Hong Jun, the known king for his tactics on war or his views and believes on ruling the kingdom. Spouse to Queen Han Ye Seul. Blessed by a princess named Park Bom. The best knight, Kim Namjoon.

 

note: ignore their ages.