Chapter 2

Living the Dream

Ever since Luhan found out that EXO-M were having a fan-sign event in his city he hasn't been able to properly relax. He knows those tickets are gonna sell out the minute they go on sale which is why he's up at 5 am when the sale starts at 7 am. 

 

"Luhan?"

 

Luhan looks back from the sofa in his living room, where hes sat surrounded by two laptops, an iPad, and his phone all opened and refreshing the same ticket website, to see Sehun walking out from his roommates room.  He sees Sehun, in his black hair ( and wasn't his hair orange a couple of days ago?) still trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes.

 

"What are you doing here?" Luhan asked Sehun, the younger giving him a deadpan stare and walking towards Luhan to join him on the sofa. 

 

"Oh right, you're dating my roommate..." Luhan said as he stood up to make himself some more coffee, he was obviously in need of some. 

 

"You'd think after dating your roommate for a year you'd remember me by now" Sehun said, no real bite to his words. "Could you make me some coffee too?" the younger boy asked as he looked at all the electronics Luhan had lying around the living room.

 

"Already on it." Luhan said from the kitchen.

 

Once Luhan returned he handed Sehun his coffee and retook his seat in the middle of his laptops. Both boys took their time drinking their coffee in silence, since neither was really awake enough to even try and start a conversation that didn't revolve around nonsense. 

 

"So how come you're up at 5 am? I thought you hated mornings" Sehun asked once he finished his coffee and placed it on the table next to him.

 

"I do hate mornings. Its why I only take afternoon classes and work the night shift at the coffee shop." 

 

"Then what are you doing awake so early? Are you sick?" Sehun asked concerned, placing his hand over Luhans forehead to check the olders temperature. 

 

Luhan pushed Sehuns hand away, managing to spill some of his coffee on the sofa next to him.

 

"Oh ." Luhan said looking down at the stain next to him. "Do you think your boyfriend will notice the stain on his couch?" Luhan asked as he looked over to Sehun.

 

Sehun looked at it and shrugged. "Eh. Chanyeols one of the clumsiest people I know, and hes also really forgetful, you could probably make him think he was the one who made that stain in the first place."

 

"And this Sehun is why you're my favorite friend," Luhan said as he put a pillow over the stain, "but don't tell Baekhyun I said that or he might want to fight you."

 

"I wont tell him if you tell me why you woke up so early and why you have all these computers and ." Sehun said while picking up Luhans IPad.

 

"Are you blackmailing me?" Luhan asked grabbing his ipad back from the younger boy. "I was gonna tell you anyways, I was just building up some suspense man," Sehun rolled his eyes at the dramatic older boy.

 

"EXO-M are holding a fansign event here next week and the ticket sale starts at 7 but I woke up at 4:30 to make sure all my stuff was good to go and I could get the tickets. And don't fight me for waking up early for a group and not for other stuff like college or work, I have priorities Sehun" the older said as Sehun just continued blankly staring at him. Luhan felt like Sehun hadn't moved in hours when in reality it had just been a couple of minutes. The younger boy just kept staring at him without moving.

 

"Sehun? Are you okay?" Luhan asked while snapping his fingers over Sehuns eyes. That seemed to break the younger boy out of his spell. 

 

"EXO-M are coming here?" Sehun asked the older boy, disbelief in his words.

 

"Yeah they are."

 

"They're really coming here? Next week?" 

 

"Yes Sehun, thats what I just said." Luhan stared at Sehun confused.

 

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! MY FAVORITE GROUP IS COMING TO MY CITY AND I DIDNT KNOW?? THIS IS CHANYEOLS FAULT. HE FORCED ME TO GO BOWLING WITH HIM YESTERDAY EVEN THOUGH I JUST WANTED TO STAY AT HOME AND WATCH EXO-M'S TEASER"

 

Luhan just continued staring at the younger boy while he had a mini breakdown. Sehun had always been so calm and relaxed, hed never seen the younger boy act this way. But Luhan got it, it was EXO-M how else could you react when you found out your favor- (wait a minute)

 

"YOU LISTEN TO EXO-M TOO??" Luhan screamed while turning and grabbing the younger boys arms.

 

Sehun just stared at Luhan and nodded at the older boy.

 

"And Chanyeol knew?" once again Sehun nodded at Luhans question. "Yeah, he bought me EXO-M's last christmas album as a chistmas gift." the younger boy said as Luhan let go of his arms. 

 

"I'm gonna have to fight him when he wakes up." Luhan said as he stood up and started pacing around the living room. "How could Chanyeol keep another EXO-M fan from me? What the hell is wrong with him? When I found out he liked Red Velvet I told him Junmyeon liked them too cause why would I deny him of a fellow reveluv but why would he do this to me?," Sehun just stared at Luhan as the older boy continued pacing around the room and mumbling stuff to himself. 

 

"Anyways forget about Chanyeol, I'll deal with him later." Luhan said as he rejoined Sehun on the sofa. "Since when have you been stanning legends?" he asked the younger boy.

 

"Since their wolf comeback" 

 

"What do you think about wolf?"

 

"Its truly an amazing song, one of EXO-M's best ones." Sehun said, completely serious. 

 

"You really are my favorite friend." Luhan said with tears in his eyes as he hugged the younger boy next to him. "But seriously don't tell Baekhyun or he'll cry" the older boy said as he let go of Sehun.

 

 


Im aware this isn't how you actually get into a fansign event but for the sake of story telling lets pretend it is. Also this fic is gonna be 5 chapters long and I've already written all of them so updates will be very frequent. And if you guys like this story I'd probably write more in this verse but we'll get to that again when I actually upload the final chapter. Thanks for reading so far!

P.S. Ive crossposted this on AO3 now so if any of you preferred reading it over there then im under the same username.